KeyonaBBaby Part 1

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KeyonaBBaby Part 1

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

KatiesMomma wrote:You can't use food stamps at trader Joe's, whole foods, wherever else they shop can you? IVe never seen food stamp accepted signs at trader joes or whole foods. I thought organic wasn't covered by food stamps ? I do remember when they first moved into the place they live at that she mentioned they pay upwards of 900 or maybe it was 1000? For a what 2 bedroom 1 ba small apartment and she said Luis works as a safety and quality coordinator and matnience do those jobs pay well?
Where I live they accept food stamps at the Sprouts and that's like an organic market type place
KatiesMomma
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KatiesMomma »

dramaforthismomma wrote:
KatiesMomma wrote:You can't use food stamps at trader Joe's, whole foods, wherever else they shop can you? IVe never seen food stamp accepted signs at trader joes or whole foods. I thought organic wasn't covered by food stamps ? I do remember when they first moved into the place they live at that she mentioned they pay upwards of 900 or maybe it was 1000? For a what 2 bedroom 1 ba small apartment and she said Luis works as a safety and quality coordinator and matnience do those jobs pay well?
Where I live they accept food stamps at the Sprouts and that's like an organic market type place
at our local groceries stores here only the unhealthy food or regular vegetables and fruits are acceptted with food stamps or wic I thought thats why most people with food stamps dont eat healthy because they can only buy the cheaper things
The calm before the storm.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Where I live you can use food stamps anywhere they sell food, including trader joes, sprouts and whole foods.
Janicesweets1234
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Janicesweets1234 »

IVe had her as a friend on facebook for quite some time now
I will point out that they seem to live very comfortably from my understanding Luis makes decent money
They also live close to where I live which I only recently found out without giving away where they live its a suburb of portland and its not cheap
She drives a f'n Volvo suv
I donr think they could get state assistance around her even if they lied
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

The more rent you pay, the more you can get. She's not working. Is she married? Also, do you know where Luis works?
Janicesweets1234
Amateur
Amateur

She hasn't said where he works but someone said safety and quality coordinator and maintenance

The national av is 59,000 a year with a min of 38k just for safety one
And maintenance work av about 33k

Thats good $$ if he got both going she must stay home cause she can
Janicesweets1234
Amateur
Amateur

ohgoodness wrote:The more rent you pay, the more you can get. She's not working. Is she married? Also, do you know where Luis works?
Yea they are married
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

I think they afford it by not spending wrecklessly. I always respected Keyona because in her videos when she shops she would repeat to herself "do I really need this" or she would put things back. She doesn't spend like V and B so I think that's where their money goes. I mean I respect her for it she is at least concerned with what Her children put in their mouths.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Did she turn 19 yet?
HelloHolaHallo

Keyona uploaded a picture of a birthday cake her coworkers got her, so Keyonas now workin which would explain the lack of videos recently. Good for her!
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:Keyona uploaded a picture of a birthday cake her coworkers got her, so Keyonas now workin which would explain the lack of videos recently. Good for her!
I saw that too! I wonder if the kids go to day care then

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloHolaHallo

^^^i think maybe. I saw she removed the vegan thing from her page so I'm wondering if that cake was organic and vegan :lol:
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Where has she been?! She's been gone from YouTube for awhile!
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I know! Since Easter time. Maybe she's over it

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

I think she has a job now and has been busy working it :(
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Did anyone watch her latest video? It sounds like she's very busy. School, work, being a mum and wife. I really like her, she really seems to have her head on right and the priorities. I like when she said that while she wants to be a stay at home mum, she doesn't want to be one forever and so she's making these sacrifices in the short term to benefit her family in the long term.
She's one of the only young YouTube mums who I think would be perfectly fine if something happened to her husband or in her marriage. She's smart.
Rawr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rawr »

I was so happy to see her post a new video! Keyona is the only youtube mom I actually like lol. It looks like things are going really well for her. I think it will be refreshing to see her new videos of her going to school/work. I feel like that's what the average teen moms life consists of, not target trips and trail runs. So they'll be more realistic.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

KeyonaBBaby Part 1

She has so much going on! Good for her. I wonder if this makes other teen moms on YouTube realize how stereotypical their lives as teen moms seem, like they aren't doing anything with their lives

yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

So she is a medical assistant now! That's great. I do miss her videos (I actually like Keyona) and those adorable kids. But it's refreshing to see her doing something to improve their lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zhane123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by zhane123 »

First post!

Does anybody know what happened to her? All of her videos and social media have disappeared :(

Return to “I-P”