jensenandzack

krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: jensenandzack

Unread post by krissylove902 »

Oh jen, that message you sent me about "i dont know what work is and im a stupid high school drop out" um hunny, im still working for my GED (i start classes tomorrow at 9am) and me being a mom full time is harder then working at chillies folling forks for like 5 hours.. I have to work 24/7. Its hard being a parent, most people (other then mothers themselfs) dont understand just how much work and dedicashin (sorry if i spelt that worng) it take to have a child. Up all nigh and day, no pay. You have NO time for yourself, hell to get a bath i have to take one with my daughter because i DONT let theres take care of my child other then her FATHER and maybe some times her grandma but that just hilding her. Me and Justin pay for EVERYTHING for harper. Sooo ummm yeah im a "stupid high school drop out" proud to be love:) i know this may make me sound like 14 but i needed to get it out.
krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh sorry I didnt answer I was working so I can pay the bills, But you dont know what thats like (stupid high school drop out)
jensenandzack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jensenandzack »

krissylove902 wrote:Oh jen, that message you sent me about "i dont know what work is and im a stupid high school drop out" um hunny, im still working for my GED (i start classes tomorrow at 9am) and me being a mom full time is harder then working at chillies folling forks for like 5 hours.. I have to work 24/7. Its hard being a parent, most people (other then mothers themselfs) dont understand just how much work and dedicashin (sorry if i spelt that worng) it take to have a child. Up all nigh and day, no pay. You have NO time for yourself, hell to get a bath i have to take one with my daughter because i DONT let theres take care of my child other then her FATHER and maybe some times her grandma but that just hilding her. Me and Justin pay for EVERYTHING for harper. Sooo ummm yeah im a "stupid high school drop out" proud to be love:) i know this may make me sound like 14 but i needed to get it out.
honestly, you dont have a job. i aplaud you for aleast getting your ged. i still think you could have finished high school while having a kid. i honestly didnt think you were going to be one of those "teen moms". i honestly dont know how hard it is. i honestly dont think i could have raised my son at the age i was. i was VERY immature. and didnt have and patients to.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Jensen, at least Krissy got some sort of degree. There's nothing wrong with it. How do you know her situation of whether or not she could've finished?
jensenandzack
Talker
Talker

TaylorKnows wrote:Jensen, at least Krissy got some sort of degree. There's nothing wrong with it. How do you know her situation of whether or not she could've finished?
she cant a degree if shes not done with high school, and i dont.
krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

jensenandzack wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:Jensen, at least Krissy got some sort of degree. There's nothing wrong with it. How do you know her situation of whether or not she could've finished?
In my start you can and for what i want to do all i need is a GED (hair dresser)
jensenandzack
Talker
Talker

krissylove902 wrote:
jensenandzack wrote:
In my start you can and for what i want to do all i need is a GED (hair dresser)
see i didnt know that.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Can you guys message each other or something? :?
ImageImage
Laveela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Laveela »

TWDfan wrote:Can you guys message each other or something? :?
I was thinking the same exact thing. :|
anti-troller
Talker
Talker

Unread post by anti-troller »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:
There would be NO other reason to have another child at your age in and your situation then out of pure selfishness. Don't undo the good that you did by giving up your first baby.

im not trying to get pregnant right now. unlike the other "teen moms" im going to wait til im 25, married, living in my own home and done with collage. thats my plan.
What other "TEEN" "MOMS" you are neither a teen nor a mom so im pretty sure you need help
jensenandzack
Talker
Talker

anti-troller wrote:
thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:
There would be NO other reason to have another child at your age in and your situation then out of pure selfishness. Don't undo the good that you did by giving up your first baby.

im not trying to get pregnant right now. unlike the other "teen moms" im going to wait til im 25, married, living in my own home and done with collage. thats my plan.
What other "TEEN" "MOMS" you are neither a teen nor a mom so im pretty sure you need help[/quo
i am a mom. weither i put my kid up for adoption or not. i dont need help for anything.
jensenandzack
Talker
Talker

i am a mom. weither i put my kid up for adoption or not. i dont need help for anything.
krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

jensenandzack wrote:i am a mom. weither i put my kid up for adoption or not. i dont need help for anything.
I have to ask, why dod you name your new youtube "Jensenand baby" ? You dont have a baby to do youtube videos on. You sing .... Thats like it.
anti-troller
Talker
Talker

Unread post by anti-troller »

jensenandzack wrote:i am a mom. weither i put my kid up for adoption or not. i dont need help for anything.

Umm sorry but you had to give up being a mom, im glad u gave it up when u knew u couldnt handle it but what makes you think youre honestly ready now? You should wait for both the future baby and yourself
jensenandzack
Talker
Talker

anti-troller wrote:

Umm sorry but you had to give up being a mom, im glad u gave it up when u knew u couldnt handle it but what makes you think youre honestly ready now? You should wait for both the future baby and yourself
i gave up raising my son yes. thats where the word birthmother comes in play. i never said i was ready now...i am waiting, til im 25, done with school, married, and lving in my own home
TaylorKnows

Okay, I agree. You 3 need to settle this out via messaging.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

then you should be saying teen birth mom, just saying <3
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
TaylorKnows

Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:then you should be saying teen birth mom, just saying <3
There's a good idea.
jensenandzack
Talker
Talker

TaylorKnows wrote:
Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:then you should be saying teen birth mom, just saying <3
There's a good idea.
true..
Laveela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Laveela »

Jensen are you just going to keep bumping your thread to stay current? :/
Do you just love attention or something?

Return to “I-P”