MissMommyMelissa

mommyto3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissMommyMelissa

Unread post by mommyto3 »

Just want to say I absolutely LOVE this woman! She is my favorite youtube mom :love2:
She's so patient with her children and calm. I just can't say enough great things about her and her beautiful, true Christian family...they're such a lovely example for others to see. She is who I strive to be like with my own children, especially when I'm having a particularly difficult day, I think of her (or watch her videos, if I have the time) and it really helps me. I adore her video of Jovie eating her first solids--so precious!
momof1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof1 »

Does anyone have an update on her?
I hate that she doesn't do youtube or instagram anymore. She was one of my favorite youtube moms. I'm pretty sure tiffany scared her away from any public social media for good.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

All I know is that she had her baby boy Hudson like 6 (?) months ago. They moved into a McMansion that she was posting lots about until she stopped updating YouTube and insta, allegedly for security reasons (??).

I want to know what Melissa's husband does to be able to support a family of 7, a new house purchase, private school tuition for their 3 school-age girls and allll those hospital bills.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is already TTC or pregnant again. Pregnancy seems to be her entire sense of purpose, despite the whole life-threatening thing...
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

She's still on Instagram & seems to be doing well! Haven't seen any new pregnancy announcements. I would also be curious to know what her husband does to be able to support them and all the fun activities and stuff and money that they spend. Also just wanted to add that I don't think any of their kids go to private school...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

I'm even more curious about Tiffany and how her husband being in the military and probably not making much... they somehow seem to have a lot of money to spend and apparently are now adding a 6th child

momof1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof1 »

I think it's important to remember that just because people are spending money doesn't mean they have it. They could live paycheck to paycheck or be racking up the credit card debt. Anyone constantly buying Starbucks and eating out isn't going to be financially smart, just my opinion.

I think Melissa and her family moved a little bit further away from where they were living, possibly because it was cheaper so they could afford a house. I'm not sure how they survive financially though or what he makes.

Tiffany documents nearly every purchase she makes, I don't know if it's to show off or what, but if you notice most of it is cheap 99 store type stuff. It doesn't cost a lot. You won't find her shopping at Nordstrom, that's for sure.
Missmommymelissa

Unread post by Missmommymelissa »

Hey ya'll! Hopefully this is allowed, but I wanted to clear a couple things up. Ever since last May when I quit YT I've kept a close eye on these boards to make sure my name doesn't come back up. It honestly turns my stomach when I see my thread because it seriously sucks having people talk crap about you on here. You all seem to be on the nicer side (thank you!). I'm posting in hopes to answer a few of the "accusations" above.
1. Yes Tiffany did scare me away from anything public ever again. I'm not wanting to stir things up. I'll just say that the mods on here helped me find out who was posting incredibly hurtful and even dangerous information on here about me and it all came back to... You guessed it! So now nothing will ever be public again.

2. Me, Joe and the kids are doing great! Hudson is 8 months old now and an absolute blessing. Much to everyones "disappointment" I am not pregnant and there will not be any more BIOLOGICAL children. Shocking, I do feel that I have a purpose other than making babies! :-o

3. My husband works his tail off to support us. I don't think its appropriate for me to share what he does, but he is involved in Homeland Security. He also has been in college for a decade getting one degree after another. I'm very proud and thankful! I also have a side business that I run from home and I am in school and working on my degree to become an ND by the time Hudson starts school.

4. We follow Dave Ramsey's financial plan and don't wrack up tons of debt, or any debt at all. Everything we have is saved up for. BOTH our cars are paid off. Our vacations, paid off. Everyday activities, paid off. Its easy to do once you know HOW to do it. The only debt we have is our "McMansion." Even then, it will be paid off in less than 15 years thanks to Dave Ramsey's plan. You would be surprised how much money you have when you aren't paying down debts!

5. I have 2 school aged kids, both in public school. ;)

6. Thanks to those who have been wondering about us. We are doing great! :love2: I'm not coming on here to try and fight with everyone, just don't want people to wait around for another pregnancy announcement or thinking that all of my husbands hard work is actually us accruing debt. Believe it or not, I have a life other than trying to get attention or pop out babies, which is more than what some people can say. ;)
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Disgusting that tiffany went to the extremes of coming here and leaking personal info. What a nut
momof1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof1 »

I think everyone knew that Tiffany was doing that, very sickening! I'm not sure what her deal is, she needs happiness in her life. I don't think anyone can blame you from quitting youtube, but selfishly I miss your videos!

Glad to see you and your family are doing well!
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Just want to say I'm so happy for you and your family! Miss you on YouTube a ton. But respect the fact you want to keep private :)

Return to “I-P”