IVF Mumma

TaylorKnows

IVF Mumma

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I don't know anything about miscarrying or IVF struggles (I know people that have struggled through that personally, but I haven't gone through it myself), but I found her before she was even TTC her second child and I actually like her. But to me, it seems like she's just looking for attention. When she got pregnant with baby number 2, I started feeling a bit odd about her recording her phone calls with her doctors about whether or not she was going to miscarry. It just didn't feel right. I've seen other IVF vlogs and they'll make updates on these calls, but never actually record them...then she was putting up weekly vlogs but was saying via FB that she had miscarried. She recently put up a video saying she recorded the videos before she miscarried and wasn't going to upload them after she did, but decided to anyway so it'd be documented...I had a sudden flashback with Lucy posting the video of her being pregnant on the same night she miscarried and it being an "accident"...I don't know. To me, it just doesn't add up. I used to like her, but now I'm not sure. What do you guys think? Not trying to judge a person's grieving, things just haven't been making sense to me for quite awhile. Maybe I'm not alone on this.

This is her by the way, she's changed her name on YT a lot, so you may know her as different things.
http://www.youtube.com/user/lilolme2005?feature=watch
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IVF Mumma

Unread post by surferbunny »

Yeah I watch her too a few people are suspicious of her but I think she explained the confusion ?? what do you think exactly is not adding up? that she was not really pregnant in those vlogs? IDK I do not see what others are seeing I guess
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
TaylorKnows

No, I think she was pregnant. And yeah, she explained, but to me, it makes no sense as to why you would post that stuff if you miscarried. And I didn't like how she filmed the conversations with her doctor on the phone. Like I said, everyone grieves differently, but it's odd to me that if you knew you miscarried and had put it on FB, then why still upload pregnancy vlogs? She says she wanted them up as part of her journey but why make it public? Or at least put in the description that you miscarried or put a note in the video or something so people weren't confused.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I know that I can't take another video-story with the soundtrack of Janelle's 'Amazing'. I love that song. Really. Just like Christina Perri's 'A thousand years'.. but I can't take it anymore! :rofl:

Being more serious: I think that dealing with lots of liars, sometimes there is the risk of doubting everyone, just because you assume that everyone has a dark hidden secret or a sketchy story.

There's nothing weird about any of that, as far as I'm concerned.
Why did she put up weekly videos if she misscarried? I don't know... her business! Why not?
Why do people do weekly pregnancy vlogs? or any video? or talk about any other thing? Because they feel like it.
IVF takes a toll on your mood, it's a tough journey. And they are just re-starting another cycle because the last embryo was their last one. Oh boy. It must be so tiring.

I get the point of view though. I mean the phone calls from her doctor were a little bit too much..or too private.. but if she felt confortable with it, whatever. (and I imagine her doctor knew and was ok with it!)
I wouldn't, but that's just me.
up all night, got demons to fight
TaylorKnows

Idk. I like her, it just seemed off to me, but like you said, her business. That was the only thing that really bothered me. I can see it from her POV, just figured I'd throw it out there.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

TaylorKnows wrote:Idk. I like her, it just seemed off to me, but like you said, her business. That was the only thing that really bothered me. I can see it from her POV, just figured I'd throw it out there.
I also did not watch every single one of her almost 300 videos, though. People can give off a vibe after you follow them for a while.. idk, I guess that I don't see anything weird. I can't be that insightful though, I barely watched her :D
up all night, got demons to fight
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

she shows her belly because she is pregnant again, congrats to her ... but she had a belly before baby I remember that not trying to be mean but her making it seem like she is showing as much as a woman in her 2nd trimester at 8 weeks

is alil re-dick
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nzmum512 »

80085 wrote:I hate how she lets Roman crawl all over Mila's cot.

Also I wonder if Mila is big because she's had PCOS passed down to her? Maybe that sounds ridiculous but I have it and have always been chubby/fat even when I was real, real little.
Mila doesn't seem that big really. She's very short so I think that would possibly make her look bigger? Idk, she just looks like a normal baby to me :)
nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nzmum512 »

I can't stand her intro. The whistling is intense and LOUD and the whole thing is too long.

Ahhh I feel better now I've got that out :)
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

I have just taken a look at this girl and as someone who made a few vlogs myself during my infertility journey, what she is doing in her videos is normal

Return to “I-P”