Marie Bits and Clips

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Marie Bits and Clips

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I don't think Marie ever intended this to be a career. It was this is fun to do but her life has always been hectic, her mom's health, how rough her pregnancies are etc. I wonder how many subs she got from being friends with Louise and if she was prepared for it.

As shitty as her pregnancies are I'm surprised she agreed to film for Awestruck to begin with since she spent most of the time trying not to barf. I had wondered if she could have done more for her condition instead of sitting in the bath tub without water. Usually I find her videos relaxing so I watch them when I'm doing other things in the room.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I suffered from HG as well during my pregnancies and there is really very little you can do to help it. There are medications but they don't always help everyone, they didn't do much for me. Unfortunately you just have to wait it out and find coping mechanisms that work. I can see why the bathtub with no water helped her, if I was having a really bad spell, I would sit on the kitchen floor up against the fridge. Something about the hardness and cool feeling helps.

I agree that her youtube time is coming to an end. She's been making videos for almost 7 years now. She's obviously over it, her videos used to be so genuine but now it's just a chore. I feel like the YouTube mom community has changed so much and maybe she doesn't feel like she fits in anymore.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

I really like Marie and enjoy pretty much all of her videos. But I just wished she would decide what she wants to do on Youtube. Every couple of months she'll have a rant about how she likes making simple old school videos but that's not what does well on youtube as a business, and she doesn't belong with the big fancy youtubers and blah blah blah...
But then she just disappears, rants again and the cycle continues.
Just pick one. Continue making simple videos that you enjoy, or go all out and attempt making it big on Youtube. But just pick one and stick with it!!!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I watched her DITL it was good. It was what I think most people expect from Marie. She wants to do what she's always done but seems to lack the confidence to own it. So we have the cycle of rant, I don't know if I want to stay, re-branding then not, repeat.

Own it. You won't be Louise and turn this into a huge career and that's okay.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

I Honestly love watching her older Videos,Though i have not seen anything recent.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I didn't have much hope for this 'revitalization' of her channel because she's tried it a few times before (the weekly bit anyone?) BUUUUUUT I watched her personal revamp video and I actually liked it as lot! She seems like she's really getting back to what I loved about her channel. I thought she was just kind of in it for the money and pretty much done with youtube at this point but maybe i was wrong and she's just not the type who can vlog every day. She seemed pretty drained by the Weekly Bit towards the end of it. I feel bad for being so harsh because i did love her channel and i'm really enjoying her videos lately.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I respect her privacy but I can't help but wonder what this is about.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caniption
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Caniption »

Defuego wrote:I respect her privacy but I can't help but wonder what this is about.
Drama Queen again. If you don't want to talk about it then don't even mention it. Its not as if she posts regularily on Youtube to begin.All of a sudden she makes a status for all her viewers just waiting with baited breath for her to upload a new video.Give me a break.I could care less if she uploads or not.And I dont care why she doesn't either.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Caniption wrote:
Defuego wrote:I respect her privacy but I can't help but wonder what this is about.
Drama Queen again. If you don't want to talk about it then don't even mention it. Its not as if she posts regularily on Youtube to begin.All of a sudden she makes a status for all her viewers just waiting with baited breath for her to upload a new video.Give me a break.I could care less if she uploads or not.And I dont care why she doesn't either.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk
I hope everything's ok but unless someone has died or is very ill posting a picture and caption like that is so overdramatic. I think if it was something serious that really affected her life she'd probably say it on the vlog. I totally understand taking time away but you can't be like 'I need privacy but LOOK AT ME!' it's so hard to take her seriously when she does that.
Rihanna
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

A miscarriage maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

sunshine lollipops2 wrote:A miscarriage maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The fact that she was so fast to proclaim that she wasnt pregnant when she pointed out the prenatals in her cabinet made me think this,too...Maybe it's just me,But even though i'm no longer pregnant,I'm finishing my prenatals off just for the sake of not cluttering things up.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It's possible because I could totally see her having 10 more kids if they could afford it, however I don't think the prenatals had anything to do with it. I've followed her since Scarlet was a newborn and she's always taken prenatals, whether she was pregnant, not, or trying. I'm friends with her "Marie Whittier" fb and she used to talk about prenatals often.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Ok I watched her live stream and I have some thoughts:

1. She definitely reads here and is super salty about it.

2. She really benefits from editing because I've watched her live before and the moment anyone has an opinion on her things she put on the internet that's not 'Marie youre a supermom!' even if it's nice/respectful she gets sooo irritated and is pretty snappish about it. Like you can't say people are your family and then be like HOW DARE YOU when they don't kiss your ass. Lmao it's so dumb.
Rihanna
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

luci417 wrote:Ok I watched her live stream and I have some thoughts:

2. She really benefits from editing because I've watched her live before and the moment anyone has an opinion on her things she put on the internet that's not 'Marie youre a supermom!' even if it's nice/respectful she gets sooo irritated and is pretty snappish about it. Like you can't say people are your family and then be like HOW DARE YOU when they don't kiss your ass. Lmao it's so dumb.
I can't stand to watch her lives. Just because I'm lazy, what did she say that makes you think she reads here? I bet she's super salty about us knowing her last name because she used to always dangle it over the viewers. She'd say they were related to some famous athlete but wouldn't say who because they share the same name. I guess she doesn't know how much of their info is so easily accessible.
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

She did open up about growing up in a home with addicts.

I appreciated this since I grew up in a poor home environment with cps in and out of the home
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Defuego wrote:
luci417 wrote:Ok I watched her live stream and I have some thoughts:

I can't stand to watch her lives. Just because I'm lazy, what did she say that makes you think she reads here? I bet she's super salty about us knowing her last name because she used to always dangle it over the viewers. She'd say they were related to some famous athlete but wouldn't say who because they share the same name. I guess she doesn't know how much of their info is so easily accessible.
Just she kinda ranted for like a minute about how 'SO MANY of you are SO WORRIED about my house' and basically said it was none of our business and I have literally never seen a comment about it on yt so either she reads here or she 's deep in her comments every day. Also one person said she wishes Marie would upload more consistently and Marie called her out by name and then ranted about her and how 'youtube does too that's why they keep shoving my videos down in the search results' like...just a few things REALLY seemed to touch a nerve that have been talked about here. Also Marie if you read here we've already seen you do Whole 30 and it wasn't that exciting the first time around.
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Oh yeah also - who is this famous athlete? Knowing her surname is santo I still have no idea who it is.
Rihanna
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

luci417 wrote:Oh yeah also - who is this famous athlete? Knowing her surname is santo I still have no idea who it is.
I have NO idea. I've searched and searched. Must not be as famous as she led us to believe.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

luci417 wrote:Oh yeah also - who is this famous athlete? Knowing her surname is santo I still have no idea who it is.
Pretty sure it's Ron Santo. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Santo
From seaattle, last name Santo, an athlete...more likely than not; I found him.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
Pretty sure it's Ron Santo. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Santo
From seaattle, last name Santo, an athlete...more likely than not; I found him.
Oh cool. I have to be honest I was thinking someone more along the lines of like Jay Cutler or Sidney Crosby than a guy who played baseball 40 years ago but I guess it's a big deal to their family.
Rihanna

Return to “I-P”