JoyableMom09

VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

JoyableMom09

Unread post by VerucaSalt »

Does anyone else follow this mom, Alex? She has a son 2-3 years old and a 1-2 year old daughter who was born a micro-preemie at 25 weeks. I have followed her for years and have always loved her until these last few weeks. She has been trying to lose weight and knowing her previous history with premature labor opted to self-remove her Mirena IUD thinking it was the cause of her weight gain. Low and behold 1 month later tonight she puts up a live pregnancy test that seems to be positive and she is just beside herself and asking for people to pray that its a false positive... Oh brother..
hjl226

Re: JoyableMom09

Unread post by hjl226 »

I can't believe she removed it herself! I have the birth control implant in my arm and have been considering having it removed. I read online if people removing it themselves and thought they were crazy. I can't imagine trying to pull it out of you and risk damaging yourself down there
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I didn't even know she still did videos, I thought she deleted YT after her Adsense was taken away.
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

Pregnant again, unplanned….surprise surprise! It's weird that she uploads the announcement video and then says she will make it private in a few hours since some of the people in her family don't know, including her MIL! I understand why her family wouldn't be thrilled considering her last 2 pregnancies were so complicated and she almost lost her and her children's lives.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

If she has High risk pregnancies, then why have note babies? I don't know much about her but her last daughter was a micro preemie. Why would you want to put another child thru that?
1988jjj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1988jjj »

This thread isn't very active but I like watching her. Sadly she's in the hospital and it doesn't seem like good news for her baby.
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

I feel so so bad for her! I really hope the Drs can find a way to keep the baby in longer. That being said she knew something like this happening was a big possibility going into this pregnancy. If I was her I would have made sure to use every precaution not to get pregnant again and put another baby through what her daughter went through! I still would not wish what she is going through right now on my worst enemy and am hoping for a miracle for her!
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

I have a friend who went thru a preemie and she only had that one daughter because she couldn't put another child in that situation.

I hope everything turns out great for her though.
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

Wow! I used to really like Alex but since she has been pregnant this last time around I can't stand her! She knew the risk she was taking in getting pregnant again and now all she does is complain! I can understand she is scared, who wouldn't be after her last birth experience! But in her latest videos she is looking like a complete lunatic! She has been thinking she is going into labor for the past 4 weeks (since 22 weeks along). She talks like she is a medical expert and knows more than all of the 15 different drs. she sees. They all tell her everything is fine but she knows their wrong and keeps admitting herself into the hospital. She is such a hypochondriac that even her doctor told her that she was being dramatic and to stop scaring the nurses. She has been so absolutely negative through the entire pregnancy, like she wished something dramatic would happen! I just don't understand, I would want to try and stay as positive as possible in her situation and trust in the professionals to know whats best.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I used to like her but I can't watch her anymore. In all of her videos, she talks about how much time Paul is having to take off of work to deal with all of her L&D and how many times she has been to L&D within the last week. In one of her videos, she went twice in one week. Don't they stop accepting you at some point?
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

She has been at the hospital voluntarily for the past week! Her husband is having to take more sick leave from work, take care of both kids and drive hours everyday to go visit her! It's crazy! She just posted that she might be going into to labor AGAIN 3 hours ago and has not yet updated. None the less I obviously still hope the best for her and her baby!
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

changing doctors again? seriously!?
luckycharms2014
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by luckycharms2014 »

Anyone know how far along she is?
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

luckycharms2014 wrote:Anyone know how far along she is?

30 weeks
luckycharms2014
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by luckycharms2014 »

Damn and she is changing doctors this late? How many is this now?
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Lord have mercy she is now suing her doctor that delivered this last baby. And having to make two videos because people were giving her a hard time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”