Myahandmommy

helloomate
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Myahandmommy

Unread post by helloomate »

I used to like her until she try copying britneyandbaby with the baby girl.
helloomate
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Myahandmommy

She posted a video title "pregnant?" And someone in the comment said they were confuse is she pregnant or not because he video was just her talking about having a cold or someting. Well i went back to see if she reply to the comment but instead found the comment to be what i believe deleted and the title of the video now is so sick.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

She is pregnant.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm actually liking her.
helloomate
Amateur
Amateur

ohgoodness wrote:I'm actually liking her.
I like her too just hate when she says "babygirl" lol
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

helloomate wrote:
ohgoodness wrote:I'm actually liking her.
I like her too just hate when she says "babygirl" lol
I haven't heard her say it but I doubt she is copying Brit. Why does everyone say that? Lol Jess says it to Lilia. Think it's a common phrase.
piinkfaerie12
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by piinkfaerie12 »

I had to stop lurking on this website and come to this idiot's thread to rant because I can't take it anymore. First of all, she's so immature and blows things way out of proportion. She lost the photos she had on her phone and she made a video about how she was really sad, rambling on and on about it. I get it, those photos are long gone but c'mon, at least you know you had those moments with your kids.

Next (or before that, I don't even know), she made a video about Minnesota state fair drama. A pointless video talking about how someone stole her camera when she didn't even have any proof of it. She could've lost it for all I know but I won't be mean and will assume that it was stolen. How did that happen? Because someone was being an idiot and didn't make sure the camera was in a safe spot. Anyway, I wouldn't call this a DRAMA!!!???!!!. Such an attention seeker.

Another incident, more recently, as in I was watching her video 5 minutes ago and was so angered I had to come to YTMD. In her video "What's REALLY going on" she talks about not being the same and having post-partum anxiety and post-partum depression. Let me laugh at that. It's one thing to say you're having anxiety after giving birth or have been feeling sad but to claim you actually have post-partum depression and anxiety is another thing. What a moron. I say this because I highly doubt that she's been diagnosed given how she talked about it.

Apart from that I think she's a lot like other youtube mommies out there. Feeds her 2 year old total crap (has she even ever eaten fresh vegetables? I don't think so tbh), makes super sloppy videos, and probably thinks she's bigger than she actually is. Oh, and her recipes are a joke. No fresh ingredients whatsoever.
Wagurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wagurl »

I feel bad for her and I'm genuinely concerned for her as well. The past month or two she's been talking about her anxiety and ppd which I think is REALLY important to talk about and bring attention to. However, I wonder if she is getting any help? She seems so sad and overwhelmed in her videos and now with gage having knee surgery, she will probably have to do more. I just hope she gets help and isn't afraid to reach out. She seems like someone that would be like "oh, I'll get through it. I'll work on it myself".
samanthaking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by samanthaking »

Did anyone else watch her pregnancy announcement?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I just found her channel - her pregnancy test video was in the recommended section so I watched that and then watched a couple of others. I was shocked when she said she's 23. I know she says she looks young but I honestly thought she was a teen mom channel.

I didn't mind the videos I saw so may watch a few more in a bit.

Return to “I-P”