Im A Mommy

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Im A Mommy

Unread post by marshmellow »

Why is she posting new born essentials now ? So fucking lame. Seriously anything for views huh
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

WHHHHY DO PEOPLE LIKE HER?! I cannot find anything likable or relatable to her. Even people like Jessfam have their moments, like I disgaree with about 95% of Jessicas life choices but I do see why people enjoy her vlogs and 5% of the time I find her like able and again, not so much the choices she makes but she is atleast relatable.. busy mom and she vlogs and edits almost daily. Michelle has a nanny, never cooks or cleans, gets to go to Target alone or with just one child, gets her nails/hair/face done weekly, has weekly date nights etc and 90% of her content is sponsored or hauls.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I am all for self care, moms having time away etc... but I wonder how much time you are willing to sacrifice with your young children for yourself? She posts quite often about napping on the couch, napping on the floor next to the babies etc... so she gets up early to run and stays up late to workout and then while her kids are awake she is sleeping next to them? while the babies just lay there unstimulated and Molly watches TV/Ipad.
That is really odd to me... She posts often about the naps so it isnt just a once in awhile thing. She also is usually away from the house in the mornings either running errands or getting hair/nails done.
Why can't she go for walks with the kids? They would get fresh air, she gets exercise and maybe she could have an extra hour of sleep in the morning or night?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This thread is about as dead as Michelles youtube career...

She said today she was called to be a co-host on the View, but it didnt work out.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

Michelle is the very first YouTuber I ever started watching, and I check on this thread once in a while. I’m pretty sure we got a shoutout in her 7 Years on YouTube video though, when she mentioned she had to Google herself while she was writing her book and a message board about her popped up where someone said they liked to “hate watch” her and she thought that was so sad. :D I find her very flighty and she can’t seem to stick to one thing in her life or on her channel. She had mentioned a personal trainer she was working with and I think that lasted all of about a week. Then she started uploading five days a week for like two weeks and then just stopped and now she says her channel is “under construction”. And what about Bubba Bath that she was planning to launch? Um, no wonder your views are down, Michelle.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She seems like someone who has never ever been in the real world which is so strange to me because she is probably one of the most cultured youtubers out there.. her mom owns her own successful business, her dad is a dentist, she went to college, they lived in saudi arabia i believe etc etc... yet she lives in this weird bubble where people do everything for her. On paper she has what it takes to be a HUGE youtuber. 5 kids, a beautiful house and decent decor abilities, she is pretty and her kids are fucking gorgeous etc etc etc... yet she falls flat in every area of her life.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Exactly, and she is friends with Bonnie and E+J and has hung out with them, as well as several other bigger YouTubers in Utah, she could use that to her advantage to leverage more collabs and influence channel growth. I know she had a period around when she got pregnant with and gave birth to the twins where viewership and subs went up, and I thought her channel might actually take off. It never really happened, and I think, like someone else said here a couple years ago, her ship has sailed.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NotAnotherUserName wrote:Exactly, and she is friends with Bonnie and E+J and has hung out with them, as well as several other bigger YouTubers in Utah, she could use that to her advantage to leverage more collabs and influence channel growth. I know she had a period around when she got pregnant with and gave birth to the twins where viewership and subs went up, and I thought her channel might actually take off. It never really happened, and I think, like someone else said here a couple years ago, her ship has sailed.
Yup, definitely sailed haha\
I notice she is "friends" with certain youtubers... April used to drop off drinks for her. She hung out with Jordan Page a few times.. and yes, I remember when Ellie and April came to her pool BUT she seems to post quotes on IG stories about not having friends or passive agressive remarks about not hanging with the "cool kids" anytime Jordan would have a party or go on a trip with April and Michelle wouldnt be invited.. It seems even they know she's an asshole.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Ha! I wouldn’t want to invite her places either. She seems like she’d be a wet blanket with all her constant complaining.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did anyone see she is taking a "social media break"?? I think she is pissed her channel is not growing, her views are at an all time low while similar channels are taking off.. look at This Gathered Nest, I am not necessarily happy with the changes in Angela but since having the twins she has definitely upped her YT game in terms of pumping out content and trying different things... Michelle clearly does not LOVE youtube and doesn't have the passion, she wants free shit and she wants people to pat her on the back constantly. I remember she used to complain about the views on her sit down videos but you cannot force people to watch shit they dont want to. If you know your vlogs are getting 4x the amount of views your sit downs do, why don't you vlog more? People ALWAYS ask about decor/room tours and even if she doesnt want to do a full house tour (even though she films the lay out of her house in vlogs and has shown her neighborhood so much it would be so easy for anyone to find her house) she could do room tours and make a series out of it... anyway, I see her leaving all together fairly soon. I cannot imagine her continuing to gt sponsors with 2k views or less each video??
MaryCherry1
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MaryCherry1 »

I respected and admired Michelle for talking about her depression and anxiety. That can’t be easy & I felt differently toward her after that.

I feel like with Michelle though, no one actually wants to see her fail. I’d like to see her channel take off. I don’t really understand why she is making no traction, but at least her viewers really like her - I’d rather be her than Britney right now!

I think the problem is Michelle wants to have a certain kind of channel. I don’t really recall her saying “you guys let me know what kind of videos you’d like to see” very often. To me it seems like she’s frustrated with her viewers for not enjoying the content she wants to create (sit down & sponsored) & is resentful about doing vlogs etc. I don’t get it? But I think if we all pick up that she feels resentful toward her viewers, then there are many others out there too. It’s off putting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beb13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by beb13 »

So I watched Michelle back when she just had will and max. I genuinely enjoyed her bright personality and how she handled motherhood. However, on her fan page on Facebook she had made some post about her constant and I POLITELY said that the sponsored content was a bit too much. She snarkly replied and then deleted my comment.

So I thought that was a strange way to handle it considering she’s a grown woman, and let’s be real her sponsored content get hardly any views because nobody wants to watch a commercial.

So now hearing her complain about her views and not having friends just seems so childish and off putting to me. It’s like when you fixate on something so much that it just makes it worse. When she mentions in a video several times how nobody watches, maybe that’s why. Because you’re doing it for views and money rather than enjoyment. I just get this feeling that the old her had fun with it and now she always comparing and I’m sorry she’s in her 30s. Get over it. I would love for her to be her old self again I loved her old content. But this social status obsessed person is very unattractive.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

beb13 wrote:So I watched Michelle back when she just had will and max. I genuinely enjoyed her bright personality and how she handled motherhood. However, on her fan page on Facebook she had made some post about her constant and I POLITELY said that the sponsored content was a bit too much. She snarkly replied and then deleted my comment.

So I thought that was a strange way to handle it considering she’s a grown woman, and let’s be real her sponsored content get hardly any views because nobody wants to watch a commercial.

So now hearing her complain about her views and not having friends just seems so childish and off putting to me. It’s like when you fixate on something so much that it just makes it worse. When she mentions in a video several times how nobody watches, maybe that’s why. Because you’re doing it for views and money rather than enjoyment. I just get this feeling that the old her had fun with it and now she always comparing and I’m sorry she’s in her 30s. Get over it. I would love for her to be her old self again I loved her old content. But this social status obsessed person is very unattractive.

Yes! You said it so well. I agree, you can tell she doesn't enjoy youtube. It isn;t a passion of hers but she likes the free stuff and the pats on the back from "fans"
The problem with her sponsored content is she was doing like one face routine video a month, each with different products she would claim is her favorite.. until the next month when a new company sent her free stuff.
I also cannot get over her constant in your face attitude about the number of kids she has. Nobody cares, honestly. She always mentions how people give her weird looks when she's with her kids which I call so much bullshit on because she NEVER goes out with all 5 of her kids, that's not even snark it is the truth. The only mother of 5 I have ever met who can do errands and go out to events and dates alone. Plus.. she lives in Utah, having 5 kids is nothing.
beb13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by beb13 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
beb13 wrote:So I watched Michelle back when she just had will and max. I genuinely enjoyed her bright personality and how she handled motherhood. However, on her fan page on Facebook she had made some post about her constant and I POLITELY said that the sponsored content was a bit too much. She snarkly replied and then deleted my comment.

Yes! You said it so well. I agree, you can tell she doesn't enjoy youtube. It isn;t a passion of hers but she likes the free stuff and the pats on the back from "fans"
The problem with her sponsored content is she was doing like one face routine video a month, each with different products she would claim is her favorite.. until the next month when a new company sent her free stuff.
I also cannot get over her constant in your face attitude about the number of kids she has. Nobody cares, honestly. She always mentions how people give her weird looks when she's with her kids which I call so much bullshit on because she NEVER goes out with all 5 of her kids, that's not even snark it is the truth. The only mother of 5 I have ever met who can do errands and go out to events and dates alone. Plus.. she lives in Utah, having 5 kids is nothing.

Yes something has been rubbing me the wrong way for a while with her. It’s just too much complaining. I’m left feeling bored, underwhelmed, icky after her videos. I get secondhand embarrassment listening to her complain about numbers. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter. She has potential to be interesting and inspiring, instead I get the whiney nobody likes me I’m so left out childish rant. You’re a grown woman. Not in high school.

One of her recent videos is something like our favorite diapers. I’m not interested in hearing you peddle me a diaper that you’re being paid to promote. Whether you truly like them or not, I just don’t care. It’s not fun to watch. She’s lost touch.

beb13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by beb13 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:

Yes something has been rubbing me the wrong way for a while with her. It’s just too much complaining. I’m left feeling bored, underwhelmed, icky after her videos. I get secondhand embarrassment listening to her complain about numbers. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter. She has potential to be interesting and inspiring, instead I get the whiney nobody likes me I’m so left out childish rant. You’re a grown woman. Not in high school.

One of her recent videos is something like our favorite diapers. I’m not interested in hearing you peddle me a diaper that you’re being paid to promote. Whether you truly like them or not, I just don’t care. It’s not fun to watch. She’s lost touch.

beb13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by beb13 »

Oh for the love of God.....

Her recent video is sponsored.

I’m sure the diaper one was too.
Look I get it. Sponsored content helps you tubers make money. But this girl pumps them out and they’re BORING. Sponsorships done tastefully are one thing. But if you’re sole purpose of a video is to peddle a product, I just can’t. This is why her channel is dying. Boring boring boring.

I also get second hand embarrassment watching her content. It’s hard watching a grown woman try so hard and put value in things that I truly haven’t cared about since I was in high school. Not getting invited places or being in with a certain crowd who seriously still cares about stuff like that??

NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

So according to her Insta stories from yesterday she’s on day 3 of being sick in bed. She lost her voice so I’m guessing it’s a cold or upper respiratory thing. It must be so nice to be Michelle, laying in bed watching Netflix while Brad does it all with all five kids. If I’m down and out in bed it’s usually for one day and then I’m back at it with the kids. She’s either on death’s door or milking this for all it’s worth. I’m guessing it’s the latter. Even Tiffany Beaston parents her kids while sick and with a fever.

Not to mention she has not posted a video in for-ev-er!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Her channel is a hot mess. I don’t really even watch her anymore and I used to watch religiously.

Also did anyone see her video on getting Botox? Must be nice having a plastic surgeon for a brother, no doubt she gets a discount on it, if not for free.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She very clearly ahtes youtube and vlogging but she likes the pats on the back and the free shit she gets. her channel is very embarassing but it is her own fault she has all the right things for a successful channel.. lotsa kids, she is pretty and her house is aesthetically pleasing. but she is lazy.

Return to “I-P”