Im A Mommy

Nothankyou
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Im A Mommy

Unread post by Nothankyou »

And now her parents are providing her with a nanny, but I'm sure we will hear from her about how difficult her life is. Of course this complaining will take place between her massage and third girls night out for the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MaryCherry1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MaryCherry1 »

Massages? Girls nights? I haven't had those since having kids *sigh*
Do you think perhaps that's the norm in her social circle though? I'm wondering if she perceives she is doing more than her friends & neighbors.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

MaryCherry1 wrote:Massages? Girls nights? I haven't had those since having kids *sigh*
Do you think perhaps that's the norm in her social circle though? I'm wondering if she perceives she is doing more than her friends & neighbors.
It seems like it is the norm in their social circle. I hardly ever have girls nights. And honestly I prefer to spend my time with my family. I feel like that's the phase of life I'm in. I have friends that are neighbors and we occasionally get together at someone house after we've all got the kids to bed to have some wine and dessert and to talk. Those night our husbands enjoy playing video games without us around. But it seems like every week Michelle is getting some sort of spa treatment or going out with all the ladies. She certainly gets a lot of time without her kids, but I don't think she realizes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She uploads two videos a week and didnt put one up on Saturday because... she's pregnant with twins. Seriously, I am so sick of hearing about it. I unfollowed her on IG because literally every single time she posted it started witn "being pregnant with twins..." or "having 3 kids and being pregnant with twins" We fucking get it.
Also, apparently it is a "tradition" in their house to have Lunchables for lunch every Monday.
MaryCherry1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MaryCherry1 »

For the record, I have no problem with mothers having girls nights and massages, it is super important to take time to yourself, if and where you can. But I feel like those that have the most time are also the ones that complain the most, and that's what amazes me.

The twin card is the card Michelle has been waiting for all her life.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

MaryCherry1 wrote:For the record, I have no problem with mothers having girls nights and massages, it is super important to take time to yourself, if and where you can. But I feel like those that have the most time are also the ones that complain the most, and that's what amazes me.

The twin card is the card Michelle has been waiting for all her life.
Yes, exactly. I see this off of youtube as well. I'm blown away by the amount of free time, date nights, and family support some people have. I'm totally jealous! But I also wouldn't be away from my family as much as some people choose to, even if I could (I don't mean that in a judgmental way, but I'm just saying I personally wouldn't want to go out of town all the time without my kids, or go out 3-4 nights a week, etc.). But then I'm also like, why is parenting so stressful for you then? Especially if their kids are in school. You get so many breaks! I'm not looking for cookies or a medal or anything, but dang. I'm lucky if I can nail down plans a couple times a month (especially since my friends all have kids and they are also the type to struggle to find time for themselves, and date nights are hard to come by when you don't have an abundance of babysitters). I think some people just don't realize how fortunate they are and really think it's what everyone else is doing, too.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Baby girls names revealed.... Margaret Vera and Abigail Marie. She said in the comments they will most likely be called Margot and Abby.
I guessed Margaret for Molly so I definitely think the names suit her style.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Yep they are meh to me but they fit with the others.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They gave away her dog because "she's pregnant with twins" if I hear that one more time I may explode.... I watched a video recently about how engagement is so important for youtubers and that if you dont watch the video until the end it screws with their engagement so I never watch her videos until the end. Ha. (I know me alone doing this wont do anything. Im just spiteful so I think its funny)
anyway, back to the dog... no mention of the kids, how they are doing or how they explained it to them... all her, her, her. Brad is standing right there and she doesnt even ask how he is doing. All Michelle, all the time.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

That's a huge pet peeve of mine. I can't stand when people dispose of a pet like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:That's a huge pet peeve of mine. I can't stand when people dispose of a pet like that.

Oh, I agree. How hard is it to walk a dog? and why woudlnt they consider the fact they have a dog when they built that house and moved there? (virtually no backyard and not fenced in)
I guess it was just one more thing that Brad had to do.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Looks like she took the video down because it was receiving negative attention and "its her birthday and its been so hard with this pregnancy"
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Coward! Can't handle the truth.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So she went to get her nails done today and tonight is at a party for a friends birthday. Jesus lady.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Didn't she just have her babies?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ohaudrey wrote:Didn't she just have her babies?
I think just over a week... maybe two weeks!?
Im all for Moms getting out and having alone time but JFC, this woman!
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

But then yesterday on Instagram she posted that she never leaves the house.
peachesnoranges
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by peachesnoranges »

Michelle is spoiled, point blank. If anything does not go her way she starts freaking out and acts like it's the end of the world. Even if it is something minuscule. It's really embarrassing to see a grown woman who is married with kids act like this. Hopefully this kind of behavior doesn't rub off on her kids.

She gets so much help from her community yet all she does is complain. I can't imagine what she would be like if she actually had no help. She has people bringing dinner over, picking up her kids from school, babysitting her kids, her husband is super involved, and so on and so forth. She's so ungrateful.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her husband's haircut is awful and her blonde highlights are equally as terrible.

I also think it's funny she constantly makes the comment about picking names her kids won't be embarrassed about. One of my best friends in high schools name was Margaret she hated it and went by Maggie because she thought it sounded like an elderly woman's name. Whenever people found out her real name they would tease for it. Her sisters name was Alice and went by Allie same situation. Oddly enough her parents were Chinese immigrants and didn't speak a word of English but wanted to give the girls very basic American names so they would fit in and it ended up backfiring big time. Her parents hearts were in the right place they were just a few decades behind ha! I graduated in the early 2000's so possible nowadays those names won't be so unique. Considering I have a niece named Mabel and Frieda. Ha!

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She fucking had her neighbor clean her bathroom today. That is just beyond. She posted on insta stories while she is sitting on the fucking couch. Unless you are in the hospital with broken limbs there is NO reason your FRIEND (aka not someone you are paying) should be cleaning your fucking bathrooms and another friend brought them dinner. Plus, I believe her nanny started this week.
As for the names, kids can get made fun of for any reason regardless of their names and names can be made into nicknames fairly easily. I went to school with sisters Amanda and Amber, Amber became "Wamber" after she cried in school once and Amanda was "A-Man-Duhhh" when she got a short haircut.

She got so upset when people said Brad looked unhappy that she cried and mentioned it in a few different videos. She also once made an entire video about how she gets sad when people dont "like" her stuff on social media. She is seriously a nut case. She is selfish and immature. She isnt a big youtuber but hands down she is one of the worst.

Return to “I-P”