ivyandrachel

aly
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

ivyandrachel

Unread post by aly »

I didn't see a topic for her and I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on her?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRFuXd ... hfJ3ITbrtA She has two daughters named Ivy and Rachel.. Both of them are adorable and I really want to like her. Some of the things that she says just seem a little off putting. She mentioned that they had two dogs who they immediately put outside once they had the first baby because the 'fur' would be a mess and she 'didn't trust them'. Well, you knew that the dogs had fur when you got them. Nothing about the dogs changed when you decided to become a mother. I know that isn't a huge deal and a lot of people have outdoor dogs. I just can't with someone who has these awesome spoiled indoor dogs and then promptly throws them outside once the real babies are born. It happens all the time in this town where people have kids and they either neglect or completely get rid of the pets.. I could go on for way too long about that so I'm just going to stop.

She seems like a great mom! Just.. A bit controlling about her house and wanting it to look like no children (and apparently pets) live there. Sorry if there is already a topic about her! <3
BunnyandBear
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: ivyandrachel

Unread post by BunnyandBear »

I love her. Especially some of her earlier DITL's when Ivy was young. She doesn't censor out the 'real life' stuff like other YouTube mothers. I understand what you're saying about the dogs but I think the dogs are more her husbands than family pets. It's refreshing that she's not a teen mom, she's older and maturer. She's done so well on her weightloss and I enjoy her exercise and diet videos but I prefer her parenting videos more which she said she won't be doing as often now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

Her little girls names are Ivy and Quinn, her name is Rachel, and she's a wonderful person/Mum. I've spoken to her numerous times, but she seems to have disappeared. Her weightloss was inspiring me so much, sad to see her gone. Ivy is a crack up and Quinn is such a sweetheart! I don't live far from her (I really don't have enough good things to say haha. She's my favourite YouTuber!)
Obie and Hutchie are her dogs I think, I'm fairly sure they're John's dogs and they're quite big, a lot of real estates in Australia are pretty iffy about dogs in rentals so I don't blame her for having them outside. It's great to see her house so organised, I applaud her honestly!
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by VolcomCherry »

She's not through a real estate it's trough the army.
My dogs are outside all the time too? They come in occasionally but they're outdoor dogs?
I think she's a great person and mother

lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

I do like her as an Australian vlogger but seriously if privacy is an issue dont use youtube! Them amount of times she has deleted eveything deleted her instagram etc then the other day I was watching a video and it got deleted! I thought I had run out range and thats why it had stopped but got out of it and came back and the video was gone.

I have stopped watching. Too much paranoia for me!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

lurking10 wrote:I do like her as an Australian vlogger but seriously if privacy is an issue dont use youtube! Them amount of times she has deleted eveything deleted her instagram etc then the other day I was watching a video and it got deleted! I thought I had run out range and thats why it had stopped but got out of it and came back and the video was gone.

I have stopped watching. Too much paranoia for me!
which video was this? i watch her sometimes.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nevermind, it was the q&a.

what makes you say she deletes them for privacy reasons? i don't follow her other than on yt, so not sure if it was mentioned elsewhere.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

She said it on her Facebook page when she deleted her insta and youtube vids :) I am assuming it is the only reason because I dont get why you would upload a vid then delete it. She has a very small following so I am assuming no crazies wanting to find her but even so if privacy is that much of a concern with children and her husband being in the army youtube isnt the right thing for you
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lurking10 wrote:She said it on her Facebook page when she deleted her insta and youtube vids :) I am assuming it is the only reason because I dont get why you would upload a vid then delete it. She has a very small following so I am assuming no crazies wanting to find her but even so if privacy is that much of a concern with children and her husband being in the army youtube isnt the right thing for you
ohh, what's her facebook page? i saw the q&a and it didn't have any identifying information so that's why i was lost and couldn't work out why she would delete it due to privacy. she doesn't even mention the state she lives in so not sure how she thinks people can find her.

one thing is for sure, she loves showing off her body in her "ootd" segments.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Seems she deleted that too I just went and looked for it.
She has mentioned which state before (Victoria/NSW) She says country NSW but (if you are from Australia) it is easy to pick what town because alot of people do know which ones are Army!
I only got half way when it just stopped playing. Went on insta and she posted 2 mins ago so assumed she was online deleting away.
Yeah she does but I guess thats the confidence from losing 20 kilos
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lurking10 wrote:Seems she deleted that too I just went and looked for it.
She has mentioned which state before (Victoria/NSW) She says country NSW but (if you are from Australia) it is easy to pick what town because alot of people do know which ones are Army!
I only got half way when it just stopped playing. Went on insta and she posted 2 mins ago so assumed she was online deleting away.
Yeah she does but I guess thats the confidence from losing 20 kilos
well in that case, i have a fair idea of where she is. pretty silly of her to say so. i hope when she moves, she keeps it quiet if she wishes to keep some privacy.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Ye ah I thought you would if you are Aussie. She has already mentioned which town she is moving too! Seems to put herself in these situations!

Def taken a backseat on her channel for now.
Miabloom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miabloom »

Im confused i watched the q&a last night. Its still there now. She mentioned ages ago about fb that she deleted it because she doesnt use it not because of privacy
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Yeah wasnt there a few days ago!

Didnt think she would delete her FB due to privacy but I do suspect the vids and insta. Dhe has deleted insta atleast twice now and same with Youtube vids
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

I really like her! Interacted with her a few times on YouTube and seems like a sweetheart, very motivated and a good mum :) I think the cleaning etc is just who she is and more power to her for being that organised basically raising two kiddies on her own! I don't watch every vid she posts just the odd few here and there. I think she's security conscious before of her husband being in the army, and being at home alone with two kids. I know she's in regional NSW but I don't think it would be easy to find her house exactly as such as people are saying above. One of the few Aussie youtubers I relate to and think represent us well haha

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Comments are disabled on all her vids now. Weird.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

so... she's pregnant. i am surprised given that she's spoken about being very unsure of whether they want anymore kids, at least for a couple more years. she even said this in her recent q&a vid. then like 4/5 weeks ago she went off the pill got pregnant straight away.
Miabloom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miabloom »

Im really happy for her since she lost the last baby. I dont think they were unsure of more kids as they tryed before i think she was still grieving and unsure if she could go through another loss. People change their minds you dont know what goes on in their private life maybe suddenly she felt like it was time. I know people in my life that suddenly have a change of heart and really deep down it was somthing they always wanted but didnt show it
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

she's spoken about it multiple times since her chemical pregnancy, that she and john were unsure whether or not they even wanted more kids and were not going to discuss it for another couple of years. she said exactly that just 1 month ago... which is when she went off the pill "to see what happened" despite falling pregnant very easily the first 2 times. sure, people can change their minds but why completely lie about it by giving a timeline? just wanted to clear that up.
BunnyandBear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BunnyandBear »

Maybe she just said she was unsure because she didn't want to jinx anything?

Return to “I-P”