The Pflederers

spricket
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Pflederers

Unread post by spricket »

I didn't see another thread for them so I thought I'd start one for them and see what eberyone else thinks.

They are a young couple (Arianna and Ryan) with a 7 month old Revelynne and just announced they're expecting #2. They originally started out going viral with the "Bride sings down the aisle" video, Arianna did singing and service dog videos for a while and then apparently tly the viewers were asking them to do daily vlogs so rheumatoid started a little over a year ago I think.

Some days I really really like them and some days they annoy the crap out of me. They're a cute family and their daughter is adorable but at the same time they're very mundane for daily vlogs and I can't stand the little baby voices they do.
Arianna also has her own mommy channel as well.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: The Pflederers

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Revalynns hair makes me smile every time I see her pictures lol. Does anyone know what happened to cause her ptsd for her to need her service dog? The potty training stuff they do is odd to me but that's just because you never hear about people doing it.
spricket
Informer
Informer

Gah, sorry for all the typos in first post. The website wouldn't load in time for me to edit it. :\

Revelynne's hair makes me smile, too! It's just so cute! My youngest has probably as much hair as she does but it doesn't stand up like hers :)
I haven't been watching them from the beginning so I actually thought Arianna just trained Levi and kept him after he retired. I've actually heard of the type of potty training they do from Natural Thrifty Mom but never heard of it working as well as it does for them.
ProSubscriber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ProSubscriber »

I love them!

I found them because of the service dog videos since I'm considering getting one myself ^_^

I also love that they do elimination communication part-time, especially since they don't come off as uber-crunchy. It's refreshing. A mixture of EC and disposables is particularly interesting.

Their recent pregnancy announcement was so nice. 1000000x better than Sam & Nia's. lol.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

spricket wrote:I didn't see another thread for them so I thought I'd start one for them and see what eberyone else thinks.

They are a young couple (Arianna and Ryan) with a 7 month old Revelynne and just announced they're expecting #2. They originally started out going viral with the "Bride sings down the aisle" video, Arianna did singing and service dog videos for a while and then apparently tly the viewers were asking them to do daily vlogs so rheumatoid started a little over a year ago I think.

Some days I really really like them and some days they annoy the crap out of me. They're a cute family and their daughter is adorable but at the same time they're very mundane for daily vlogs and I can't stand the little baby voices they do.
Arianna also has her own mommy channel as well.

I've watched since the beginning. I'm like you the baby voices (this was going on before the baby came along) are super annoying.

She mentioned her PTSD stems from an incident that happened with her dad who was an alcoholic. She didn't really touched on what transpired to cause it or anything.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I have watched a few, they are boring. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tamsy »

Boring......... They are supposedly moving to Colorado?!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
laughingatmydogs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laughingatmydogs »

Checked them out just to see, oh man you guys we're right SO Boring!! I'm not sure what it is but the wife, idk her name, comes across as a little bitchy to me. Their daughter is cute though
spricket
Informer
Informer

I've been meaning to post this for a little while but kept forgetting so it pertains to a vlog from before Christmas (I watch them sporadically anymore so I can't tell you which one) but does anyone else get the feeling they are super quick to self diagnose Rev? They were talking about how she doesn't like the sound of running water or having water on her head so she must have a sensory processing issue but I'm sitting there thinking, isn't that a normal baby thing? My oldest was scared of the sound running water made for a while but grew out of it and I never met a kid who DID like having water dumped on their head.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Every time I see Rev (and I don't watch them anymore, just follow on IG) she looks so floppy. I wonder if she has muscle tone issues (not diagnosing?)

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

spricket wrote:I've been meaning to post this for a little while but kept forgetting so it pertains to a vlog from before Christmas (I watch them sporadically anymore so I can't tell you which one) but does anyone else get the feeling they are super quick to self diagnose Rev? They were talking about how she doesn't like the sound of running water or having water on her head so she must have a sensory processing issue but I'm sitting there thinking, isn't that a normal baby thing? My oldest was scared of the sound running water made for a while but grew out of it and I never met a kid who DID like having water dumped on their head.

Yeah neither of my kids liked water as babies. They both cries during bath time like I was trying to kill them. Granted one is showing other signs of sensory issues, but the other has no red flags at all. I just think some babies just don't like it and grow out of it. Both if mind love bath time now.

Idk why but sometimes I just don't like Arianna. She comes off bitchy and know it all like for some reason. I think it was a mistake to get pregnant again when Rev was still so young. Clearly her supply took a big hit and Rev hasn't thrived as much since. There's a reason most breastfeeding moms don't TTC again until their babies are at least a year old.

They are pretty boring, I don't watch them much at all
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The Pflederers

I just saw the new baby's name on IG. Not even sure how to go about pronouncing it. The middle name is way too close to Rev's.

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/04 ... b2feee.jpg[/img]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451937690.160114.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Strange. I love the name revelynn though. I think she has such a unique name. Not gonna lie I thought about using it for my daughter but knew my bf would say it sounds made up lol
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Strange. I love the name revelynn though. I think she has such a unique name. Not gonna lie I thought about using it for my daughter but knew my bf would say it sounds made up lol
Because it is made up
ItsJess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ItsJess »

[quote="nutbagmcgee"]I just saw the new baby's name on IG. Not even sure how to go about pronouncing it. The middle name is way too close to Rev's.

According to her Instagram it's air-uh-lee
spricket
Informer
Informer

Arianna admits to making up Revs name. I do think it's very pretty but I don't like the new baby's name. I think she's trying too hard to make up names now.

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Eerily and Revlon. Awesome.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Her kids names are fucking atrocious
#FreeBen
mmmbutter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mmmbutter »

^ They are, and Ariannas know it all attitude made me stop watching them, I can't believe neither of them went to college either. Ryan has a good job, but with all the plans they both have both of them should be working or getting an education beyond high school.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

A little late to the table but I stopped watching them because of the baby voices they do it's super annoying. The whole making up names to be "unique" but the names are just not pretty and as beautiful as the girls are they deserve beautiful names. The names they picked sound trashy. And when they announced Rev's name I think Arianna knew someone would say something because she said something bitchy about it. And even before they had kids the house always looked a mess. I don't even know what.

I don't know what Ryan does but their place seems ok, I like that they aren't extravagant spenders although I have to wonder if the stroller was sent as a sponsor or what it's a $600 stroller! Seems like they had a few strollers for Rev, being in such a small place...

Their boring so I don't really watch them. I know "surprises" happen but I would've waited until Rev was at least a year old before getting pregnant again. She's still a baby now. Personally I would've wanted to give her more alone time and waited until she's older and more independent before I added another. But that's just me.

I've noticed since Levi retired she hasn't gotten another service dog. She seems to have a good handle on things. I thought it was odd when she did the video she left out big holes in her story about it all which I can understand but it just left people with more questions than answers.

Return to “I-P”