The Kneady Homesteader

OldHag
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

The Kneady Homesteader

Unread post by OldHag »

Anyone watch their videos? An older couple living in a mobile home in Michigan, on their second or third marriage, 8? kids between them, some of which they don't get to see. The 400-pound husband is half naked a lot of the time, often filmed while he sits in bed. No one wants to see that. They seem nice enough, just uninformed. Their vlogs used to be mostly about government conspiracy, cooking "from scratch", canning, and the "deals" they got on unhealthy food from Sam's Club to cook "from scratch." Lately its most about the new baby she just had "all natural" (said repeatedly) after the epidural wore off. ;)
YouTubeJunkie
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Kneady Homesteader

Unread post by YouTubeJunkie »

I watch them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Laughing Raven

Unread post by Laughing Raven »

I watch her videos sometimes. I mostly am interested in the hauls (because I like to watch hauls in general) and tend to ignore the other videos. I have about zero interest in canning vids, for example. Occasionally, she has a decent recipe idea, like the cast iron skillet cinnamon bites.

I like their goal of wanting to actually have a homestead one day, but to be honest, her husband looks like a walking heart attack and doesn't have much time left. He looks so incredibly unhealthy. One day I was half listening to one of her vids while I was in the kitchen. My husband walked in the kitchen, glanced at my tablet and saw her half naked husband suddenly came up on screen. My husband jumped back in disgust. "WTF are you watching?! MY EYES!". Heh. I think Our Half Acre Homestead (which I do hate watch) is a look into the future. OHAH can't do anything really anymore. She is mostly disabled by her obesity. That's how I see at least KH's husband ending up.

I think it would be interesting to see how they are planning to achieve their dream of moving to MO. They talk about it, but there is no timeline, no plan mentioned. So then I wonder if they are really serious about it.

I don't get that they are bad people or hate watch worthy. They should probably focus their energy on eating better and losing weight.
BamBamF

Unread post by BamBamF »

I watch these videos. I like her meal planning and cooking (not canning) and like her cooking from scratch methods, but, some of her meals are too fattening. For example: She once demonstrated how to make gravy pie :-o . I like her, but am not crazy about the husband.
4littlellamas
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 4littlellamas »

I can't stand how her top lip doesn't move. Once you notice it you will never not see it. It's like it's plastered in there or made of clay.
PoorLoam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoorLoam »

I absolutely hate how she says Mina’s name. She makes the first syllable overly long, like Meee-na. It would be a pretty name if she didn’t say it that way.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

PoorLoam wrote:I absolutely hate how she says Mina’s name. She makes the first syllable overly long, like Meee-na. It would be a pretty name if she didn’t say it that way.
? Maybe that's just how we say things here. How else would you pronounce it?
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

4littlellamas wrote:I can't stand how her top lip doesn't move. Once you notice it you will never not see it. It's like it's plastered in there or made of clay.
She has really bad upper teeth and has trained herself to keep her lip covering it.

Very disappointed that they didn't move near Matt's kids, I wonder if they even tried very hard. Haven't seen 400 pound Matt hanging around shirtless lately, so maybe his new job is keeping him busy.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sabrinaytmd »

UGH...this woman is mentally sick.... nothing but a white trash hoarder. she gets anxiety if she doesn't have 100 rolls of toilet paper in her house any given day plus all the other crap she hoards.

she is ALWAYS going on about canning and cooking from scratch so her family can eat healthy and she control all the ingredients but then they buy HUNDREDS of dollars worth of junk food and crap every month-- all kinds of prepackaged, processed $hit. frankly, I could care less what they eat but her making a big deal about eating healthy and cooking from scratch is BS.....total hypocrite.

she bought a new house which is cute but she filled it up with cheap junk and dollar store decor. but the thing that makes me barf the most is her NASTY fat 400 lb husband who comes to the dinner table naked. Big Daddy.

all in all, this channel is pure entertainment for me so I can see how Trumptards, hillbilly garbage lives and I can laugh at them for being losers.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

OldHag wrote:Anyone watch their videos? An older couple living in a mobile home in Michigan, on their second or third marriage, 8? kids between them, some of which they don't get to see. )
Yeah she keeps pushing those babies out, then found a man to support all of them (even the ones from her first marriage) while she sits at home not doing much but eating and hoarding all the crap she buys.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

OldHag wrote: Lately its most about the new baby she just had "all natural" (said repeatedly) after the epidural wore off. ;)
hahaha, 5 babies later, i'm surprised it just didnt fall to the floor thru her stretched out hooha.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

My boyfriend won’t let me watch them! Hahhaa
ajdn17
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ajdn17 »

I wonder what happened to her. I noticed she deleted all of her social media accounts, except for youtube. I kind of liked her content, kind of hated it, now I'm wondering if something happened. Maybe her husband cheated on her or lost his job...hmm.
spookyme

Unread post by spookyme »

She disabled the comments on all of her videos also. I wonder what's going on? I enjoy her videos, so I hope everything is ok in her personal life.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

total drama queen....she disappears every once in a while and waits for all the attention. she is so should change her name from Kneady to Needy......cus she sure is.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

Cracks me up when she refers to herself as a hotmess. There’s nothing hot about her or her messes. Fatty ain’t hot. No way,no how.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

the other day she was whining about not wanting the feed the family store bought canned veggies because she doesn't know what's in them. WTF??? she feeds them all other store bought, pre-packaged processed crap like candy, chips, cookies, boatloads of other junk food, processed 'meat' and all other $hit but she is worried about canned veggies??? man, this freak is a nutcase....so freakin wacko.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Her recent "haul" was full of sooo much processed meat, cheese, and garbage. And giant old Matt putting the groceries away in the background was shuffling around slowly like he's 90.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

Im too stoned to watch her. I started to but it was exhausting
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

Finally. I was able to watch one of her videos and appreciate the video for what it was. Her raspberry pear jam/jelly/preserves. Not that I would ever can, but that looks so delicious. Best part was that she didn’t ramble on and on and she didn’t have Fat Matt in the back saying stupid s**t.

Return to “I-P”