Nat and Wes (and the rest)

minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Nat and Wes (and the rest)

Unread post by minmouse »

Does anyone watch Natalie, Wes and the twins Liam and Judah? I think they are just the sweetest family ever but the blogs can be boring. I am subscribed but fast forward a lot during the videos.
MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Re: Nat and Wes (and the rest)

Unread post by MichaelScarn »

I do every now and then! I agree, very boring. Also she talks a little odd, kind of like a news caster. So that always annoys me. But other than that I think they're super sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OrangeMeow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OrangeMeow »

I like this family! They seem to be grounded, when they need a personal day, they take it. Their vlog isn't the be all and end all.

Also have you heard Nat sing? She's got an amazing voice

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She's pregnant again! That's so exciting!!

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

I had a feeling a couple weeks ago that's she was either pregnant or would be by October. I am so excited because she and Stephanie from AnastasiaRuby are my favorite YouTube Moms. I think I might wear my Nat and Wes and the Rest shirt tomorrow, since I bought my best friend and I each one when they were selling them because I liked the design.

But gosh darn I am so jealous of her menstrual regularity and ability to get pregnant so quickly! What a blessing.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ya she really is blessed with fertility. Fertile myrtle indeed. I'm very interested to find out if they're having twins again! I think it's a singleton pregnancy but who knows!!

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know this is nit picky but I can't stand the way she says pree-nant. It sounds like preegnant instead of Pregg-nant. I know it's a regional/accent thing but it grinds my gears every time she says it lol.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

No one ever posts on this thread but if anyone was wondering they had the baby about a month ago, a girl who they named Hailey Wren. Natalie said they chose Hailey because it can mean 'one born in spring' and they call her their spring bird which is really cute. I don't think it goes at all with Liam and Judah tho and it seems so dated in comparison. Imo Hailey is a very 90s/early 00s name and to see it on a baby is weird.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

luci417 wrote:No one ever posts on this thread but if anyone was wondering they had the baby about a month ago, a girl who they named Hailey Wren. Natalie said they chose Hailey because it can mean 'one born in spring' and they call her their spring bird which is really cute. I don't think it goes at all with Liam and Judah tho and it seems so dated in comparison. Imo Hailey is a very 90s/early 00s name and to see it on a baby is weird.
It's the spelling that I think is dated. I work in a daycare and get lot's of little ones named Haley/Hayley, but I haven't seen the spelling Hailey in a very long time. I think it goes pretty well with Liam.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Caisflame wrote:
luci417 wrote:No one ever posts on this thread but if anyone was wondering they had the baby about a month ago, a girl who they named Hailey Wren. Natalie said they chose Hailey because it can mean 'one born in spring' and they call her their spring bird which is really cute. I don't think it goes at all with Liam and Judah tho and it seems so dated in comparison. Imo Hailey is a very 90s/early 00s name and to see it on a baby is weird.
It's the spelling that I think is dated. I work in a daycare and get lot's of little ones named Haley/Hayley, but I haven't seen the spelling Hailey in a very long time. I think it goes pretty well with Liam.
Really? Imo Hailey/Hayley/Haeyleighhhh or any other spelling belongs with names like Jessica/Ashley/Nicole/Amy/Jennifer/Maddison. Maybe it's where you live, we're in a big city and name trends seem to move VERY fast here - 5 years olds in my neighbourhood are named completely differently to my babies and my toddler. At least where I live I'd be like 'huh' if my son introduced me to his preschool friends like 'This is Atticus, Clementine, and Hayley'.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

luci417 wrote:
Caisflame wrote:
Really? Imo Hailey/Hayley/Haeyleighhhh or any other spelling belongs with names like Jessica/Ashley/Nicole/Amy/Jennifer/Maddison. Maybe it's where you live, we're in a big city and name trends seem to move VERY fast here - 5 years olds in my neighbourhood are named completely differently to my babies and my toddler. At least where I live I'd be like 'huh' if my son introduced me to his preschool friends like 'This is Atticus, Clementine, and Hayley'.
I'm in a fairly big city so we come across all types of names. Some make me scratch my head and wonder why anyone would name a child that but I keep it to myself lol. Working in childcare is interesting just based on names alone :P
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Another one that does delayed vlogs... How do anyone find them?

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amandathcommanda »

Toodles123 wrote:Another one that does delayed vlogs... How do anyone find them?

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk

Delayed vlogs?

Return to “I-P”