Jamie & Nikki

lurking10
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamie & Nikki

Unread post by lurking10 »

She was only one day late I don't see the whole issue and if she take things that seriously then woweee.

I agree actuallydear she will be pregnant by the time her baby turns 1.5/2 years
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d2f073.jpg[/img]

Bringing this thread back to life. Pregnancy announcement?
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d2f073.jpg[/img]

Bringing this thread back to life. Pregnancy announcement?
You called it!! Baby #2 due in March!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

There's another website that has a much more active topic on them. They're crazy over there! I love this little family and I'm so excited they've finally announced. I wonder what they'll have and what they'll name him/her. I loved grandma's reaction - that lady is the cutest.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

I think it's funny I'm pregnant with Nikki again. My daughter is only a few weeks older than Ava and I'm now pregnant due in January. Excited for them, although I'm not a fan of certain things they do.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:I'm not a fan of certain things they do.
Really? Like what?
sparklylover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparklylover »

I am so excited for them!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

actuallydear wrote:
Really? Like what?
Maybe I worded it wrong. I really side eyed Nikki after Ava was born. Grandma was there all day from the very beginning so Nikki could sleep in and take naps. And shortly after that newborn phase she just seemed to be very "over" having a baby and being a mom. Like it was a boring chore.
Now I wonder if all the help will be the same when this baby is born. It would be very sad to see Ava get pushed away to the grandparents because Nikki needs her sleep or something of the sort.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
Really? Like what?
Maybe I worded it wrong. I really side eyed Nikki after Ava was born. Grandma was there all day from the very beginning so Nikki could sleep in and take naps. And shortly after that newborn phase she just seemed to be very "over" having a baby and being a mom. Like it was a boring chore.
Now I wonder if all the help will be the same when this baby is born. It would be very sad to see Ava get pushed away to the grandparents because Nikki needs her sleep or something of the sort.
It was suspected but in a live stream Nikki discussed her battle with PPD. So I don't think we can be too harsh on her for that time in her life. I've been watching since before Ava and could see a clear shift in her personality and then again as she started to feel better.

I hope and pray that she doesn't have to suffer through that again. Is it something where your risk increases with each pregnancy, if you have already experienced it?
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

actuallydear wrote:
boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:
actuallydear wrote: Really? Like what?
It was suspected but in a live stream Nikki discussed her battle with PPD. So I don't think we can be too harsh on her for that time in her life. I've been watching since before Ava and could see a clear shift in her personality and then again as she started to feel better.

I hope and pray that she doesn't have to suffer through that again. Is it something where your risk increases with each pregnancy, if you have already experienced it?
I didn't know she talked about being diagnosed with PPD. That definitely explains it and it's not just her being a selfish parent then. Im glad.
I actually had it with my daughter too and know it can be more likely to happen again, which I'm currently terrified of. Hope we're both in the clear this time around.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Hahah when I saw there was activity here I thought "they must be pregnant"

I haven't watched them since just after Ava was born
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

lurking10 wrote:Hahah when I saw there was activity here I thought "they must be pregnant" Image

I haven't watched them since just after Ava was born
Whenever the lesser know YouTuber threads pop up, I assume a pregnancy or a relationship break up Image

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I honestly completely forgot about them congrats to them
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hunrya20 wrote:I love them and I'm glad they're pregnant again! However, Nikki's recent clip of her bump was kind of alarming. Maybe I'm just naive but I've never seen a woman carry a bump that low. I hope everything is okay.
I think that's just how she carries.

These guys are my favourite YT family. Can't stand any of the rest, these guys keep it real. Ava is such a smart little girl... can't wait to see Bumpy.
keiwie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by keiwie »

Anyone know what Jamie did on Twitter ???

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

keiwie wrote:Anyone know what Jamie did on Twitter ???

He stated his opinion on Kim K posing top less and in sheer spanks and having North take it. He said there’s nothing wrong with changing in front of your child but taking pictures, posing nude or even half nude isn’t ok. Teaches North the wrong thing

keiwie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by keiwie »

calimama20 wrote:
keiwie wrote:Anyone know what Jamie did on Twitter ???

He stated his opinion on Kim K posing top less and in sheer spanks and having North take it. He said there’s nothing wrong with changing in front of your child but taking pictures, posing nude or even half nude isn’t ok. Teaches North the wrong thing

Oh lol I thought it was something juicy

boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Yay for Nikki having an easier birth than with Ava! But I hate the fact that baby is a week old and they still haven't said the name. Seems very money-hungry to me.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:Yay for Nikki having an easier birth than with Ava! But I hate the fact that baby is a week old and they still haven't said the name. Seems very money-hungry to me.
Not really any different than those people having a video dedicated to a name reveal during pregnancy, and then a birth vlog. This is their job, and a name reveal is one of those big videos for any family vlogger.

Plus, I wouldn’t have been shocked if they didn’t have a name locked in for a few days after birth.

I think the name choices will be between Zoey Raine, Aniyah Sage, Luna or a completely new name that wasn’t even on the board.

Baby looks just like Ava when she was a baby! So happy for them. Love the Perkins family a lot!
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

actuallydear wrote:
boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:Yay for Nikki having an easier birth than with Ava! But I hate the fact that baby is a week old and they still haven't said the name. Seems very money-hungry to me.
Not really any different than those people having a video dedicated to a name reveal during pregnancy, and then a birth vlog. This is their job, and a name reveal is one of those big videos for any family vlogger.

Plus, I wouldn’t have been shocked if they didn’t have a name locked in for a few days after birth.

I think the name choices will be between Zoey Raine, Aniyah Sage, Luna or a completely new name that wasn’t even on the board.

Baby looks just like Ava when she was a baby! So happy for them. Love the Perkins family a lot!
In my opinion, it's not the same thing. It's different to have a standard name reveal video during pregnancy and to have a one week old, post multiple pictures, a birth vlog and still not mention a name. They're obviously trying to hype people up for the next few vlogs and delaying it seems like a big money-making production and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Reminds me of the SacconeJolys and Fleur.
Again, just my opinion.

Baby does look just like Ava!

Return to “I-P”