Living Rosa | Part 1

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Livingrosa

Unread post by prettyll »

I'm sure Tara picked both of the names and Mandy just said ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops. Obviously we don't and will never see their full day-to-day life, but Tara is one of those people you can gauge very quickly. Is she really does favour Everett more, it will become very obvious. Mandi seems happy with all her kids, on the other hand, and may now get a kid whose attention isn't hogged lmao.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Tara seems so controlling. I wonder if Mandy does want to have some of their children be biologically hers. We will never know her real opinions and thoughts on anything, since she just submits to whatever Tara says and wants.

jean_queen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jean_queen »

prettyll wrote:Tara seems so controlling. I wonder if Mandy does want to have some of their children be biologically hers. We will never know her real opinions and thoughts on anything, since she just submits to whatever Tara says and wants.

Plus Tara films/edits the vlogs...

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

spartangirl93 wrote:
Think they read here? I don't pay too much attention to vlog comments to see if people are saying that. The comment at the end is too much for me. People are going to make comments. Don't like it? Don't put your life on the internet.
I've never seen a vlogger be more obvious about the fact that they read here than Tara. Honestly I'm loving her getting SO MAD because people won't just think what she tells them to. I agree with whoever said she's very easy to read. Tara - if you're reading this (which you probably are) none of this is convincing us that you're not controlling. Why not...I don't know...try not to let your gender disappointment spill over into your parenting? (Yeah opening a vlog with 'Heeeey sweet Everett...Here's Maeve.' makes it seem like you're pretty disappointed with your newborn). Maeve is beautiful and if Everett gets let off the hook for the terrible crime of being a girl, she should too.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

Lennon is getting so adorable and talking so much!! She's so sweet to the girls. I'm pregnant so this is getting me excited to see my daughter as a big sister too haha.

I personally don't see any favoritism between the twins, at least for now. There's two of them plus a toddler so I can see how it's difficult to spend time with all of them equally and also give them equal amounts of screen time. Just my opinion so far.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:Lennon is getting so adorable and talking so much!! She's so sweet to the girls. I'm pregnant so this is getting me excited to see my daughter as a big sister too haha.

I personally don't see any favoritism between the twins, at least for now. There's two of them plus a toddler so I can see how it's difficult to spend time with all of them equally and also give them equal amounts of screen time. Just my opinion so far.
Her excitement when the babies first came home was precious <3
Exterminate

Unread post by Exterminate »

Highlighter wrote:
boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:Lennon is getting so adorable and talking so much!! She's so sweet to the girls. I'm pregnant so this is getting me excited to see my daughter as a big sister too haha.

Just got done watching today's vlog. Mandi held Everett the entire day. Mae on the other hand was in her swing, all day. Yet you don't see any favoritism? Their reason for having only one swing in the room was fine, but Mandi could have alternated holding them for reasons other then feeding. I can't wait until GMA gets here. Maybe then someone will pay attention to Mae and snuggle with her. I get she's a chill baby, but come on.
jean_queen
Amateur
Amateur

Exterminate wrote:
Highlighter wrote:

Just got done watching today's vlog. Mandi held Everett the entire day. Mae on the other hand was in her swing, all day. Yet you don't see any favoritism? Their reason for having only one swing in the room was fine, but Mandi could have alternated holding them for reasons other then feeding. I can't wait until GMA gets here. Maybe then someone will pay attention to Mae and snuggle with her. I get she's a chill baby, but come on.
Poor Mae... watching the blatant favoritism gives me a stomachache. I know her needs will be met, but I worry about the future emotional fallout.

Tara had a really poor relationship with her mom, and seems doomed to repeat that with at least one of her daughters.

boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Exterminate wrote:
Highlighter wrote:

Hm, no. Maeve was in the swing in the same room as Lennon and Tara. When Mandi got out of the shower she was holding Maeve. She had the swaddle with polkadots on. And Everett moved to the swing Maeve was previously on in the living room. Mandi held Everett after Tara came back from getting icecream. Thats a 50/50 split to me.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I'm going to use myself as an example of why we shouldn't judge just by looks. I finally opened this thread after seeing it for a while but I had never watched these two before. I checked their Instagram because I couldn't watch videos at the time. Seeing here that the general consensus is Tara is controlling, I saw Mandi in a picture and thought "That must be Tara, she looks like the controlling type."
Now that I've watched a few videos, I know who is who and totally agree that Tara seems quite controlling. I'm disappointed in myself for judging someone solely on looks.
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

tara drives me nuts that she can't just relax when it comes to lennon, let the girl be wild, let her get dirty, lets her jump around!! she's so uptight about everything!

we never see them be silly and play with lennon, I think it's the most calm quiet household with kids I've ever seen. Like go outside and scream and run around the backyard chasing each other, oh wait can't do that, lennon might get mud on her shoes and track it in the house, or she might fall and be hurt for 2 seconds.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

kates_crush wrote:tara drives me nuts that she can't just relax when it comes to lennon, let the girl be wild, let her get dirty, lets her jump around!! she's so uptight about everything!

we never see them be silly and play with lennon, I think it's the most calm quiet household with kids I've ever seen. Like go outside and scream and run around the backyard chasing each other, oh wait can't do that, lennon might get mud on her shoes and track it in the house, or she might fall and be hurt for 2 seconds.
As somebody said before, these two probably film the calmest 18 minutes they can. Lennon has been hurt before, they just never film it (which makes a nice chang from other YouTube parents).
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Why does Mandi always have to be the one to stay with the twins at home? She's not breastfeeding. I guess she's still recovering from the C-section but hopefully soon she'll be able to take Lennon out like Tara's been doing.
jean_queen
Amateur
Amateur

CallieT wrote:Why does Mandi always have to be the one to stay with the twins at home? She's not breastfeeding. I guess she's still recovering from the C-section but hopefully soon she'll be able to take Lennon out like Tara's been doing.
You're not supposed to drive for a few weeks after a c section. She just had *major* surgery, and is recovering while taking care of three kids...

boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

jean_queen wrote:
CallieT wrote:Why does Mandi always have to be the one to stay with the twins at home? She's not breastfeeding. I guess she's still recovering from the C-section but hopefully soon she'll be able to take Lennon out like Tara's been doing.
You're not supposed to drive for a few weeks after a c section. She just had *major* surgery, and is recovering while taking care of three kids...

She also mentioned she cant pick up Lennon, which would seem very difficult to do with her being a toddler, getting in and out of car seats etc.
"Always" is also a bit of a stretch, imo. The twins are 1 week old.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Couldn't she go out with Aunt Jackie or something though? But yeah, I guess she should wait a little longer. For some reason I thought I'd been more than a week.
jean_queen
Amateur
Amateur

CallieT wrote:Couldn't she go out with Aunt Jackie or something though? But yeah, I guess she should wait a little longer. For some reason I thought I'd been more than a week.
If she needed to go out, I'm sure someone would go with her, but there really is no need. She just had *major* surgery, is surely dealing with hormonal fluctuations, and is also actively parenting three children-- two newborns!! There is no reason for her to leave the house for fun, with all the friends/family they have around There will be plenty of time for leisurely trips to target after she is healed up.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Ok I'm new to this thread and I've been watching on and off but is there a vlog where they explain why all the kids are biologically Tara's and not mandis and don't get me wrong I'm not judging or saying it's wrong or anything but why not have them look like mandi too!!

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

webbygurl626 wrote:Ok I'm new to this thread and I've been watching on and off but is there a vlog where they explain why all the kids are biologically Tara's and not mandis and don't get me wrong I'm not judging or saying it's wrong or anything but why not have them look like mandi too!!

Because Tara is a control freak.

Return to “I-P”