Loverslane29

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Loverslane29

Unread post by GymChick »

Anybody follow this family? She posts vlogs once a week, documenting little snippets of the week- I can never make it through a whole video because I find them too long. But she seems super nice and a good mom. Her little boy just turned one and she is now expecting a second. The main reason I wanted to start a topic is because I want your opinions on her husband lol

He is verryyyyy feminine? Idk I just find their dynamite strange/intriguing- when they talk to each other it sounds like "omg two best friends like gossiping and talking" you get the picture. Lol

Also not sure if they are super religious or not/ I really don't know too much about them. They are Canadian. And she looks like Rachel McAdam's doppelgänger lol
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Loverslane29

Dynamic*
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc wrote:Yes her husband seems super homosexual. Sorry not sorry. I'm assuming he married her because they're super religious and being gay is looked down on.
I find her gorgeous so it's so weird she settled with a slightly below average looking feminine guy lol (in my opinion)
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She isn't going back to work and due with # 2 in June. So her maternity pay has stopped since the year is up. Her husband usually works during the week as a teacher but not everyday sometimes because he is only a sub. Their house is very nicely decorated and they buy everything organic. I wonder how they will afford the two kids and their current lifestyle.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ya she said in a video a teacher was off coaching some important thing so brad had the whole week filled. And I checked his LinkedIn, he is a supply. It's very hard to find a full time teaching position in Ontario
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I am NOT one to say this but her husband is gay, no question in my mind. Did you see her latest vlogs when her family is there? Ugh, I hate even sounding so stereotypical but he is just sitting with her sister, mom and her and he is totally one of the girls. My best friend is a gay man and it is exactly how we act when w've been drinking. Whn they are videotaping in the kitchen with the blankets on their heads? I dunno.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Ya her husband is super gay. I feel kinda bad that she probably doesn't see it. She is his beard. She is absolutely stunning and he is just a huge flammer. I want to comment on her videos but that would be super rude lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Ya her husband is super gay. I feel kinda bad that she probably doesn't see it. She is his beard. She is absolutely stunning and he is just a huge flammer. I want to comment on her videos but that would be super rude lol.

Right?It is so bizarre to me.
Guess it doesnt really matter because she is quitting youtube lol
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:Ya her husband is super gay. I feel kinda bad that she probably doesn't see it. She is his beard. She is absolutely stunning and he is just a huge flammer. I want to comment on her videos but that would be super rude lol.

Is she actually?! What are they going to do for income? He's just a supply teacher and she never went back to work after her first baby.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

Is she actually?! What are they going to do for income? He's just a supply teacher and she never went back to work after her first baby.

She said in her last video they were going to phase it out, she stopped doing sit down videos and would do the weekly vlogs until at least the new year... her, her mom and sister do blankets on etsy now... cute but generic and WAY overpriced.
What did she do for a living before Emmett?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think she worked in a cupcake shop?

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I dont know. I think she is just frustrated with hr channel not growing. She posted a weekly vlog today and was already kind of backtracking so we will see.. I started following her because her house layout is similar to mine and she is Canadian. I am quickly growing bored though so I wont be sad to see her channel go.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ya I think I found her shortly after they moved and I really like her home decor style so I followed thinking she would do more videos like that. Then her gay hubby told her she wasn't allowed to buy anymore home decor and that put an end to that. I didn't realize how many subs she had in comparison to view counts. Like 11k subs and under 500 views per video

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did anyone see that they are back to vlogging?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does anyone follow them on instagram? She went off about vaccinations the other day. She is anti vaccinations, and her kids got cut up granola bars in their easter eggs. She wont allow them to have unpurified water, sugar, gluten, dairy or meat yet they just sit inside ALL DAY LONG while she talks on her phone. Maybe add fresh air to your list of the few things they are allowed?

Return to “I-P”