Maddieb ttc

lurking10
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Maddieb ttc

Unread post by lurking10 »

Is there a thread for her yet?! She is such a sweet soul and I have been hoping since she said 6 plus months ago they wanted baby number two and now she is finally pregnant just as Jonathan turned 1. I got into her when her Kassidee and Devon were all pregnant having babies etc and she is my fave of the 3 so I am super stoked!
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Re: Maddieb ttc

ForeverGauc wrote:Yes I've been watching her since just before she had Jonathan! I'm so happy for her. I watched all her struggles to get pregnant with her first, hopefully she has a healthy pregnancy this time
Yes I remember her losses before Jonathon and then her difficulties when he was born. It made me so happy and had a few tears in my eyes telling hubby she is pregnant. Must be a late November baby?

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
lurking10
Informer
Informer

ForeverGauc wrote:Aww man she had another miscarriage. :( I really hope they don't have any further struggles with conceiving and having a healthy/viable pregnancy.

I know how sad is that. I really feel for her and don't know how she does it and keeps going on
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Yesssss was only thinking about her yesterday when scrolling through all these threads!

New update is AMAZING!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I'm really hoping this baby sticks for them. They've had a pretty rough time. She said 4 losses right? I feel like it was more but maybe she's not counting the chemical pregnancies? Either way I'm super happy for them and I truly hope it works out. I wonder if she got to the dr for the progesterone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lurking10
Informer
Informer

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I'm really hoping this baby sticks for them. They've had a pretty rough time. She said 4 losses right? I feel like it was more but maybe she's not counting the chemical pregnancies? Either way I'm super happy for them and I truly hope it works out. I wonder if she got to the dr for the progesterone

She said she'd post an update in a couple days (from the 10 dpo one) so maybe today or tomorrow she will let us all know what's going on. She seems a lot happier and more positive and I really really hope this one sticks too! I think she had a loss before Jonathan and then a loss before this one so maybe this is it? But you are right she had a few chemicals too I think.

I just look at kassidee and more so Devon and they all had babies around a similar time and Devon has another baby already and kassidee has a few months left so I really feel for Maddie because she was my fave out of the three. In saying that kassidee had a hard time with her pregnancy before this one.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

In her update she said 4 losses so you are correct.

Said 6 pregnancies, 1 baby. I really really hope this one sticks.

Her 12dpo update is awesome
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does anyone know if she has snapchat?

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I like her, but I just wish she'd change up her opening. It's the same greeting each time. That gets old.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

When I first heard her "hi guys" I thought she was handicap...

lurking10
Informer
Informer

She is the only YouTube mum I can't fault! So happy she made 12 wks
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

eab424 wrote:I like her, but I just wish she'd change up her opening. It's the same greeting each time. That gets old.
I agree, "the hiiiiii guys" gets so irritating after the millionth time. It doesn't hurt to say, "hey," "hello", "holla," literally anything else.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

[quote="ForeverGauc01"]When I first heard her "hi guys" I thought she was handicap...

She's from Ohio, that's not how we usually talk she can be kind of annoying like overly dramatizing early pregnancy symptoms etc.

Did anyone see her instagram sister in law drama?
lurking10
Informer
Informer

eab424 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:When I first heard her "hi guys" I thought she was handicap...

She's from Ohio, that's not how we usually talk she can be kind of annoying like overly dramatizing early pregnancy symptoms etc.

Yeah i saw it. How awful for someone to announce your pregnancy before you especially after all the drama she had!
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

lurking10 wrote:
eab424 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:When I first heard her "hi guys" I thought she was handicap...

I can relate. My SIL is a major pain in my A.

She always compares my Major misfortunes with her minors it's SOOO annoying.

We moved away because she was such a mommy's girl and wouldn't grow up. I took care of my mil because she had MS among other illnesses. Well once I started caring for her mom I she ended up having me do everything for my SIL. She couldn't clean or even do her own laundry. She worked down the street, I could literally stand on my MIL's front porch and see my sil's workplace and she couldn't get her butt to work on time.

When we moved she met a MARRIED man in his 60s. We were lied to about his age, kids, divorces.

At the wedding we found out he had 3 with his first wife, 1 with his second and a bunch more with various women before he finally got a vasectomy.

So my husband and I are having issues having a baby. We had two girls whom we fostered returned to their mom after the judge told us we could plan on adopting them. And my husband's mom died. That was just 2008.

I got pregnant with a baby boy. During a visit she admitted that he had a vasectomy 25 years prior. After the visit I developed a blood clot behind my placenta and a few weeks later it forced my placenta to abrupt. We lost our little boy.

To say I was devastated is an understatement. My SIL started calling me and several family members saying she thinks she's pregnant. We all know he's had a vasectomy and we all were like it's official she's NUTS. Now I understand they can fail but that's attributed to ones not performed correctly and they've been that way all along. It's never happened where a vasectomy has "healed" itself" after working perfectly for 25 years and how in the world when your SIL has lost her son do you think it's ok to call and text her saying your 2-3 days late (which is norm for her) when she's just lost her son. It would be one thing if she was sure and was very late.

So it's my first Mother's Day and I open Facebook. I never publicly posted photos of my son. I know some people do but as a couple my husband and I decided not to. When people ask we show them but never on social media. My sister in law posted photos of my son on Facebook without asking. Not just one but 9. So commented "oh you posted them..." She replied you don't mind do you? I didn't reply. She called my husband in tears. So my husband got upset with me for not letting him handle it.

I got pregnant again. She found out and started calling me every day like we're buddies (we're not) I tried when my husband and I got married but she totally avoided me and got mad when we moved. I ignored her calls. I was scared to death. I lost my daughter. Again with the crazy pregnancy scares.

So then they started saving for the vasectomy to be reversed. They decided on the cheaper proceedure which doctors warned them most likely wouldn't work because of the age of the vasectomy. It didn't. On to IVF.

So somehow they got a IVF grant from some foundation. This guy has kids coming out of the wood work. And He's by this time 68. He's got 5-6 kids. So yeah this is a couple who needs a grant! I'd love to find out the company who did that. Not to mention he's got a criminal record that's quite long. And brags that he knows a lot of judges. The next time he does we're going to say "yeah and we know why too I wouldn't brag about it"!

They did IVF. It worked and they got pregnant on the first try. The other embryos didn't make it to freezing. They compared it to my two stillbirths. Yeah it's totally the same because you came away with a live baby. You didn't have to cancel your baby shower because you were on bedrest and never had to watch your babies pass away.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

eab424 wrote:
lurking10 wrote:
eab424 wrote:

I can relate. My SIL is a major pain in my A.

She always compares my Major misfortunes with her minors it's SOOO annoying.

We moved away because she was such a mommy's girl and wouldn't grow up. I took care of my mil because she had MS among other illnesses. Well once I started caring for her mom I she ended up having me do everything for my SIL. She couldn't clean or even do her own laundry. She worked down the street, I could literally stand on my MIL's front porch and see my sil's workplace and she couldn't get her butt to work on time.

When we moved she met a MARRIED man in his 60s. We were lied to about his age, kids, divorces.

At the wedding we found out he had 3 with his first wife, 1 with his second and a bunch more with various women before he finally got a vasectomy.

So my husband and I are having issues having a baby. We had two girls whom we fostered returned to their mom after the judge told us we could plan on adopting them. And my husband's mom died. That was just 2008.

I got pregnant with a baby boy. During a visit she admitted that he had a vasectomy 25 years prior. After the visit I developed a blood clot behind my placenta and a few weeks later it forced my placenta to abrupt. We lost our little boy.

To say I was devastated is an understatement. My SIL started calling me and several family members saying she thinks she's pregnant. We all know he's had a vasectomy and we all were like it's official she's NUTS. Now I understand they can fail but that's attributed to ones not performed correctly and they've been that way all along. It's never happened where a vasectomy has "healed" itself" after working perfectly for 25 years and how in the world when your SIL has lost her son do you think it's ok to call and text her saying your 2-3 days late (which is norm for her) when she's just lost her son. It would be one thing if she was sure and was very late.

So it's my first Mother's Day and I open Facebook. I never publicly posted photos of my son. I know some people do but as a couple my husband and I decided not to. When people ask we show them but never on social media. My sister in law posted photos of my son on Facebook without asking. Not just one but 9. So commented "oh you posted them..." She replied you don't mind do you? I didn't reply. She called my husband in tears. So my husband got upset with me for not letting him handle it.

I got pregnant again. She found out and started calling me every day like we're buddies (we're not) I tried when my husband and I got married but she totally avoided me and got mad when we moved. I ignored her calls. I was scared to death. I lost my daughter. Again with the crazy pregnancy scares.

So then they started saving for the vasectomy to be reversed. They decided on the cheaper proceedure which doctors warned them most likely wouldn't work because of the age of the vasectomy. It didn't. On to IVF.

So somehow they got a IVF grant from some foundation. This guy has kids coming out of the wood work. And He's by this time 68. He's got 5-6 kids. So yeah this is a couple who needs a grant! I'd love to find out the company who did that. Not to mention he's got a criminal record that's quite long. And brags that he knows a lot of judges. The next time he does we're going to say "yeah and we know why too I wouldn't brag about it"!

They did IVF. It worked and they got pregnant on the first try. The other embryos didn't make it to freezing. They compared it to my two stillbirths. Yeah it's totally the same because you came away with a live baby. You didn't have to cancel your baby shower because you were on bedrest and never had to watch your babies pass away.

Oh my god I am so so sorry Image how awful for you!
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Found another YouTubeer who has the same opening every video. She says "Hey Dudes" she's had weight loss surgery (it doesn't show at all) had a son who was stillborn last year and their really weird and anal about what people say. I've buried two so I'm not being nitpicking here. She's pregnant with another baby now. I was just shocked with how huge her stomach is. I'm not a small girl, but it looks like if I were to get pregnant with triplets. She claims her doctors are ok with her being pregnant again. Which is really silly to say seriously what do you think they'd say after your already pregnant. Her channel was very depressing and I just couldn't watch it.

Return to “I-P”