• Advertisement
    

Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby sun88 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:32 am

snowbaby95 wrote:
sun88 wrote:What are your opinions on Andrew? Ever since he praised Trump, I unfollowed him everywhere :x

I also can´t get rid of the thought of him being gay and not knowing (because of how they are brainwashed at an early age. If you masturbate you´ll become gay :? ).


Wait, did Andrew support Trump too? I wouldn't be surprised.
I know David kind of supported him on twitter, but what'd Andrew say?

I think he's gay too. But he seems more religious than Jen so I can't ever see him being honest with himself about it.


Yes, I folllowed him on Facebook and he posted "the good side" of Trump and said that the media is portaying him wrong (you know, all the random videos pro Trump fans posted). I agree, I think he would never accept the fact that he is gay. Maybe he even knows but is still determinded to get married (as many Mormons do) since heaven is forever and life only a little span of our existence, thus they would never dare to live in sin. Yeah, many pro Trump posts there...

Has anyone ever seen his acting videos or audition videos for survivor? I have worked in the business and this man lives in a dream world. He has no talent. Maybe he is better as a filmmaker (we will see when his movie comes out).
sun88
Amateur
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 209 times

Advertisement

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby snowbaby95 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:43 am

sun88 wrote:Yes, I folllowed him on Facebook and he posted "the good side" of Trump and said that the media is portaying him wrong (you know, all the random videos pro Trump fans posted). I agree, I think he would never accept the fact that he is gay. Maybe he even knows but is still determinded to get married (as many Mormons do) since heaven is forever and life only a little span of our existence, thus they would never dare to live in sin. Yeah, many pro Trump posts there...

Has anyone ever seen his acting videos or audition videos for survivor? I have worked in the business and this man lives in a dream world. He has no talent. Maybe he is better as a filmmaker (we will see when his movie comes out).


Found his facebook.
Andrew Guerrero
November 10, 2016 ·
"The response to this election has made me, and many other college students who voted Republican, feel that we need to hide or downplay our satisfaction over our victory because of the fear that our opposing peers will label us. That is not right."

Oh boo hoo Andrew :roll:

But um, did you see the "film" we wrote and filmed is about a man grappling with his sexuality??? Hmmmm
snowbaby95
Talker
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:00 pm
Has thanked: 5275 times
Been thanked: 419 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby rdt1004 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:39 pm

What’s funny is their dad’s side of the family are immigrants from Argentina. I can’t imagine the cognitive dissonance it takes to still support Trump after the terrible things he has said about immigrants.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
rdt1004
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 12829 times
Been thanked: 2614 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby sun88 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:25 pm

snowbaby95 wrote:
sun88 wrote:Yes, I folllowed him on Facebook and he posted "the good side" of Trump and said that the media is portaying him wrong (you know, all the random videos pro Trump fans posted). I agree, I think he would never accept the fact that he is gay. Maybe he even knows but is still determinded to get married (as many Mormons do) since heaven is forever and life only a little span of our existence, thus they would never dare to live in sin. Yeah, many pro Trump posts there...

Has anyone ever seen his acting videos or audition videos for survivor? I have worked in the business and this man lives in a dream world. He has no talent. Maybe he is better as a filmmaker (we will see when his movie comes out).


Found his facebook.
Andrew Guerrero
November 10, 2016 ·
"The response to this election has made me, and many other college students who voted Republican, feel that we need to hide or downplay our satisfaction over our victory because of the fear that our opposing peers will label us. That is not right."

Oh boo hoo Andrew :roll:

But um, did you see the "film" we wrote and filmed is about a man grappling with his sexuality??? Hmmmm


Are you serious???? Omg maybe it is about him? Maybe it shows how the man stays holy by choosing to live life the mormon way. Okay, this just has become a lot more interesting to me... I honestly can´t see this being good (quality wise), I honestly believe Sam would be able to create a movie but Andrew just seems to live in his dream world.
sun88
Amateur
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 209 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby sun88 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:26 pm

rdt1004 wrote:What’s funny is their dad’s side of the family are immigrants from Argentina. I can’t imagine the cognitive dissonance it takes to still support Trump after the terrible things he has said about immigrants.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I know, I can´t even believe it. I cannot see Jenn and Sam voting for Trump. They never made a public announcment I think but I think there were some tweets that indicate that they were not for him.
sun88
Amateur
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 209 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby littlebaby » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:35 pm

sun88 wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:What’s funny is their dad’s side of the family are immigrants from Argentina. I can’t imagine the cognitive dissonance it takes to still support Trump after the terrible things he has said about immigrants.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I know, I can´t even believe it. I cannot see Jenn and Sam voting for Trump. They never made a public announcment I think but I think there were some tweets that indicate that they were not for him.


I agree, I remember noticing that he made several comments in vlogs that weren’t directly political but you could definitely tell he was trying to get at the fact that he wasn’t supporting Trump. Something about not feeding into hate or something along those lines.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
littlebaby
Gossiper
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:03 pm
Has thanked: 777 times
Been thanked: 3672 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby djcbcn » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:36 pm

I try not to log on during the day but i had to lol at sam lookong like jack black in the beg of the video today

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
djcbcn
Amateur
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:20 am
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 208 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby pattys » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:53 am

eww, not him too. Say what you want about Kristy but at least she didn't vote for Trump.


rdt1004 wrote:What’s funny is their dad’s side of the family are immigrants from Argentina. I can’t imagine the cognitive dissonance it takes to still support Trump after the terrible things he has said about immigrants.
k


Funny you mention that, someone said that to David on his Twitter and he went into full rant mode. It went something like this ' DON'T TALK ABOUT MY BELLA, SHE CAME TO THIS COUNTRY LEGALLY.'

So that's two of her bros I find despicable now.
pattys
Amateur
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:18 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:22 pm

pattys wrote:eww, not him too. Say what you want about Kristy but at least she didn't vote for Trump.


rdt1004 wrote:What’s funny is their dad’s side of the family are immigrants from Argentina. I can’t imagine the cognitive dissonance it takes to still support Trump after the terrible things he has said about immigrants.
k



Funny you mention that, someone said that to David on his Twitter and he went into full rant mode. It went something like this ' DON'T TALK ABOUT MY BELLA, SHE CAME TO THIS COUNTRY LEGALLY.'

So that's two of her bros I find despicable now.

David is unbearable to me
User avatar
YouTubeIdiots101
Informer
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:46 pm
Has thanked: 737 times
Been thanked: 2849 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby pattys » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:20 am

Andrew voted for Trump but his mother is a victim of sexual assault. She was molested by her father throughout her childhood. Bet Andrew would become an Alabaman citizen just so he could vote for Roy Moore.

Mormons are forbidden from drinking alcohol, David and Rachel both drink and she has premarital sex, wouldn't surprise me if he did too. They vote for Trump to keep their conservative Christian values but they cant even follow the basic tenets of their faith.

Youtubeidiots - Yes, cant stand him. He had two parents who loved him but he decided to act like a brat and expected sympathy when he said he was living in his car at one point.

Sam is a good man for taking that little shit in and letting him get his life together.
pattys
Amateur
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:18 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby rdt1004 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:21 am

Idk if Rachel is still Mormon. She seems pretty open about the lifestyle she lives. A pretty normal lifestyle for a girl in her twenties. I’ve never seen her post anything crazy on social media, but feel free to prove me wrong if any of you have seen anything.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
rdt1004
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 12829 times
Been thanked: 2614 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby bam » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:46 am

pattys wrote:Sam is a good man for taking that little shit in and letting him get his life together.


Sam and Jen are saints for putting up with him. I used to slightly like him when he first moved in with them but when he moved out, he started getting annoying. We get it, you're a rebel...now calm down.
User avatar
bam
Talker
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:50 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 741 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby xclairecameronx » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:28 pm

rdt1004 wrote:Idk if Rachel is still Mormon. She seems pretty open about the lifestyle she lives. A pretty normal lifestyle for a girl in her twenties. I’ve never seen her post anything crazy on social media, but feel free to prove me wrong if any of you have seen anything.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Rachel is definitely NOT Mormon- or at least not active. I saw on her mom's Facebook that years ago when Rachel was in high school, she got accepted to BYU-Idaho (Mormon school).She didn't end up attending the school, so I'm assuming during her late-teens and early-twenties she abandoned the religion.
xclairecameronx
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby xclairecameronx » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:49 pm

I know many of you aren't fond of Andrew, but am I the only one who feels sort of bad for him?

We all know that AP is single and in the LDS (Mormon) Church this is not really a good thing for a 31-year-old man. (I'm LDS myself so I can speak firsthand). Personally, I think it's fine if he's fine with it, but the Church's foundation is based around forever families, something you can only attain with a married mother and father.

I kind of feel bad for Andrew still being single. Not the fact that he is single, but the fact that his own family is probably not satisfied with that. Jenn, his dad, and others in videos have made small remarks on him still being single and I think they want him to get married- just so he's not single anymore. Also, during Sam and Jenn's recent livestream, Jenn seemed really surprised that Andrew's roommate is a girl (coed living isn't really allowed in the LDS Church, you know, unless you're married).

Before Andrew cleaned up his Instagram profile (deleted pictures, unfollowed people, etc.) he would always like and make "naughty" comments on really racy pictures of women (mostly IG "models"). Most of them would be topless and almost nude and in suggestive poses. What do you all think this is about? I think a lot of people assume he's gay, so do you think he's looking at these pictures do kind of "make" himself straight? (Like him thinking by looking at softcore porn will make him heterosexual). Or do you think he's bisexual? Or do you think he's just straight after all and he's just living the single life?

You guys also talked about his acting and how he's living in a "fantasy" world, but, remember that we're all going through our own personal battles and struggles. Who are we to judge? We don't know what he's really going through, so it's best to not assume and to be positive :)
xclairecameronx
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby pattys » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Did a little more digging. They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The father is just like his sons (Checked his social media. the muscle works inc guy). So he can go on my despicable list too.

Re Andrew : he was dating this black girl for a while. She was in the vlogs and on his IG. I bet she did a runner when she found out he was hiding in her closet :?
pattys
Amateur
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:18 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby snowbaby95 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:04 pm

I think he's living in a fantasy world in that he clearly hasn't accepted his sexuality nor has he come to grips that he isn't going to be a successful actor or filmmaker.

I do feel bad for him when Jenn, his mom, and his dad make subtle snide comments towards him about "still" being single. But that's because they've been so indoctrinated their whole lives to get married at a young age to where it's their whole purpose.
snowbaby95
Talker
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:00 pm
Has thanked: 5275 times
Been thanked: 419 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby Lovethesnark » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:20 pm

snowbaby95 wrote:
sun88 wrote:Yes, I folllowed him on Facebook and he posted "the good side" of Trump and said that the media is portaying him wrong (you know, all the random videos pro Trump fans posted). I agree, I think he would never accept the fact that he is gay. Maybe he even knows but is still determinded to get married (as many Mormons do) since heaven is forever and life only a little span of our existence, thus they would never dare to live in sin. Yeah, many pro Trump posts there...

Has anyone ever seen his acting videos or audition videos for survivor? I have worked in the business and this man lives in a dream world. He has no talent. Maybe he is better as a filmmaker (we will see when his movie comes out).


Found his facebook.
Andrew Guerrero
November 10, 2016 ·
"The response to this election has made me, and many other college students who voted Republican, feel that we need to hide or downplay our satisfaction over our victory because of the fear that our opposing peers will label us. That is not right."

Oh boo hoo Andrew :roll:

But um, did you see the "film" we wrote and filmed is about a man grappling with his sexuality??? Hmmmm


There would be no need to fear being labeled if he didn't support a bigoted sexual predator. People can't be that obtuse. There's a difference in being a conservative and what we're seeing from the so-called right.
Lovethesnark
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:49 am
Has thanked: 737 times
Been thanked: 5260 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby snowbaby95 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:36 pm

I haven't watched today's vlog yet but based on the title I am so glad they finally are getting PJ a proper haircut!
Her hair has been horrible since Jenn cut it at the beginning of the summer and only ever looks cute when pulled up!
snowbaby95
Talker
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:00 pm
Has thanked: 5275 times
Been thanked: 419 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby littlebaby » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:49 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171208/2e507ebd781a35a49365def229538fb7.jpg[/img]

I can’t wait until she’s talking more!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
littlebaby
Gossiper
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:03 pm
Has thanked: 777 times
Been thanked: 3672 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby bam » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:19 pm

littlebaby wrote:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171208/2e507ebd781a35a49365def229538fb7.jpg

I can’t wait until she’s talking more!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


that face! :lol: she looked so grown up when she was getting her hair cut that i forgot she's 1 1/2.
User avatar
bam
Talker
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:50 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 741 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby ewokfan11 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:25 pm

So Sam wants bitcoin for Christmas and Jackson Wood said he's been talking to Sam about it. I don't think that's such a wise idea. They don't seem to have a lot of money they can lose. Bitcoin seems to be becoming a fad and a risky one. If they want to invest, I think they should just put it in a retirement account!!

All this bitcoin news lately reminds me of the first internet boom/bust in 1999/2000. Lots of people lost a ton of $$$$ because they believed the hype. Sam and other vloggers looking into bitcoin are too young to remember that crash.
ewokfan11
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:00 am
Has thanked: 967 times
Been thanked: 7021 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby snowbaby95 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:57 pm

Off topic, it does kind of pertain to Sam, but god Jackson is so annoying with his bitcoin obsession. How does he think it is a viable future currency when it's about to burst and is basically another type of investment- where you needed to buy it low and now sell it WHILE it is high. It's all hype right now and with the wealthier people starting to sell a lot of theirs, it'll crash back down to not being worth a lot.
I hate to see Sam caught up with this and taking advice from fraudulent ass Jackson Wood.
snowbaby95
Talker
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:00 pm
Has thanked: 5275 times
Been thanked: 419 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:00 pm

ewokfan11 wrote:So Sam wants bitcoin for Christmas and Jackson Wood said he's been talking to Sam about it. I don't think that's such a wise idea. They don't seem to have a lot of money they can lose. Bitcoin seems to be becoming a fad and a risky one. If they want to invest, I think they should just put it in a retirement account!!

All this bitcoin news lately reminds me of the first internet boom/bust in 1999/2000. Lots of people lost a ton of $$$$ because they believed the hype. Sam and other vloggers looking into bitcoin are too young to remember that crash.
You mean the Dotcom bubble? Lots of people lost their shirts on that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12592
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 65072 times
Been thanked: 60968 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby sun88 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:39 am

pattys wrote:Did a little more digging. They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The father is just like his sons (Checked his social media. the muscle works inc guy). So he can go on my despicable list too.

Re Andrew : he was dating this black girl for a while. She was in the vlogs and on his IG. I bet she did a runner when she found out he was hiding in her closet :?


What don´t you like about the dad?

Check out Andrews movie on Instagram! -> Come Into Your Own
Looks like he is actually playing a gay guy. Now I am curious if thats his way to release his needs since it´s only acting and it´s not him.
sun88
Amateur
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 209 times

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:37 am

snowbaby95 wrote:Off topic, it does kind of pertain to Sam, but god Jackson is so annoying with his bitcoin obsession. How does he think it is a viable future currency when it's about to burst and is basically another type of investment- where you needed to buy it low and now sell it WHILE it is high. It's all hype right now and with the wealthier people starting to sell a lot of theirs, it'll crash back down to not being worth a lot.
I hate to see Sam caught up with this and taking advice from fraudulent ass Jackson Wood.

Yeah... not fond of Jackson or Carlie and her family. Sam better not take too much advice from them.. :-?
User avatar
YouTubeIdiots101
Informer
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:46 pm
Has thanked: 737 times
Been thanked: 2849 times

PreviousNext

Return to Q-Z

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hey girl hey007, sun88

  • Advertisement