• Advertisement

WatersWife Vlogs / Part #1

Re: WatersWife Vlogs / Part #1

Postby Diamond1 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:20 pm

MandyJ wrote:
SunnySide0 wrote:I can't wait to see the birth either! I really hope she gets the birth she wants!

Is it just me or did they get an INSANE amount of PO box gifts and baby shower gifts?! I've never been to a baby shower or really know many people with babies so I'm not sure if I'm just deluded by how many clothes a baby needs.

Also the tent thingy on the floor in Mallory's nursery is pointless. It takes up unecessary floor space and blocks the closest (I hate clutter)

They will be great parents though, they seem very prepared.

It's a teepee which is cultural appropriation. I am so sick of that "trend"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, these days almost every Youtuber has that in the nursery. Same with those arrows. :roll:
Diamond1
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby ihateliars » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:24 am

Diamond1 wrote:
Caisflame wrote:I didn't realize how overweight she actually is until I looked at her Instagram. Does she have an illness or something like pcos that causes this weight, or is it just her lifestyle?

In her video called Weight loss surgery Q&A she made back in January 2016 she says she has been "chubby" in all her life and as she grew older her food addiction became worse and she was binge eating. She also said that she tried all kinds of diets and exercise but nothing really worked so that's why she turned to weight loss surgery.

Really? You can't tell!! :/ whatever she's doing it's not working :(
ihateliars
Talker

Postby ihateliars » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:26 am

Diamond1 wrote:
MandyJ wrote:
SunnySide0 wrote:I can't wait to see the birth either! I really hope she gets the birth she wants!

Is it just me or did they get an INSANE amount of PO box gifts and baby shower gifts?! I've never been to a baby shower or really know many people with babies so I'm not sure if I'm just deluded by how many clothes a baby needs.

Also the tent thingy on the floor in Mallory's nursery is pointless. It takes up unecessary floor space and blocks the closest (I hate clutter)

They will be great parents though, they seem very prepared.

Me too, these days almost every Youtuber has that in the nursery. Same with those arrows. :roll:

The gender reveal was bows (pink) and arrows haha
ihateliars
Talker

Postby Diamond1 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:40 pm

ihateliars wrote:
Diamond1 wrote:
Caisflame wrote:I didn't realize how overweight she actually is until I looked at her Instagram. Does she have an illness or something like pcos that causes this weight, or is it just her lifestyle?

In her video called Weight loss surgery Q&A she made back in January 2016 she says she has been "chubby" in all her life and as she grew older her food addiction became worse and she was binge eating. She also said that she tried all kinds of diets and exercise but nothing really worked so that's why she turned to weight loss surgery.

Really? You can't tell!! :/ whatever she's doing it's not working :(

16 mins in in that video she mentioned that within a year after the weight loss surgery her husband lost 200 lbs and she lost close to 175 lbs. She then says that at this point she was "almost 200 lbs" and they decided to start trying to conceive. Considering that she is 5'2, 200 lbs was still well into the obese category. She then says that they were trying to get pregnant for years but it didn't happen and this started to mess with her emotional wellbeing. She suffered from depression and in other videos she mentions that she went to therapy. In the meantime she gained some of the weight back. It's kind of sad to see someone struggling with their weight that much. :shock:
Diamond1
Amateur

Postby Diamond1 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:52 pm

ihateliars wrote:
Diamond1 wrote:
MandyJ wrote:

The gender reveal was bows (pink) and arrows haha

Lmao :rofl:
Diamond1
Amateur

Postby MamaJoAnna » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:55 pm

Mallory is here! Born this morning (August 10th)! 5 lbs 15 oz, 19 inches long. Details to come soon according to Aimee.
Call me Jo, please.
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby Diamond1 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:07 pm

I'm glad her baby is finally here. I think she just went into labor and they did a C section because the baby was breech. I hope she will be able to talk about it without bawling. :roll:
Diamond1
Amateur

Postby violet-kelsey black » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:13 am

MamaJoAnna wrote:Mallory is here! Born this morning (August 10th)! 5 lbs 15 oz, 19 inches long. Details to come soon according to Aimee.

aww, she's my little birthday buddy lol. can't wait to see more pictures and the vlog! I really hope that this baby's arrival doesn't get ruined with emotions of Beckett :/

violet-kelsey black
Extreme Gossiper

Postby amyfalafal » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:21 pm

violet-kelsey black wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:Mallory is here! Born this morning (August 10th)! 5 lbs 15 oz, 19 inches long. Details to come soon according to Aimee.

aww, she's my little birthday buddy lol. can't wait to see more pictures and the vlog! I really hope that this baby's arrival doesn't get ruined with emotions of Beckett :/

From experience the "rainbow baby" after stillbirth is extremely emotional, just as the pregnancy is. It's wonderful, joyful, relief that you see and hear the baby cry, but also your mind fuc*s with you when you're so happy then think how you would have been this happy, and all that 'would have been'. It's irrational emotions, but when I see other mums talk about birth after stillbirth I can 100% relate to the mixed emotions and the added ones of not having a sibling come to meet the new baby, etc. Im happy Mallory is here. Im happy for them. I know it's a lovely and hard time simultaneously.
amyfalafal
Informer

Postby violet-kelsey black » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:53 am

I can imagine it being hard, but with the way Aimee has shown her emotions on the vlogs, I'm very nervous.

violet-kelsey black
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Mom2two » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:35 pm

I'm glad that Aimee had a baby. I stopped watching after Beckett died.

Mom2two
Amateur

Postby MamaJoAnna » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:32 pm

There's a one take on the channel and Mallory is shown. She looks a lot like Tyson. Birth vlog should hopefully be up Tuesday.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
Call me Jo, please.
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby violet-kelsey black » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:28 am

I only get emotional when I watch birth vlogs, but they only introduced her and I already wanted to cry lol I'm so happy for them. She's a little cutie! Can't wait for the birth vlog!

violet-kelsey black
Extreme Gossiper

Postby jesswhytho » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:15 am

She does look just like Tyson!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
jesswhytho
Gossiper

Postby TiredMamato2 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:39 pm

I don't think anyone who has not lost a child is in a position to judge her emotional state. Pregnancy and parenting is hard and losing a baby is a terrible position to be in. Add pregnancy hormones to that and of course she's upset. I agree she can be a bit blunt but whatever. I was a wreck at the end of my pregnancies and I didn't have the anxiety she did. I'm sure it will take her a while to come out of the haze and relax a bit. My kids are 4 and 1 and I'm still adjusting to all the emotions with parenthood.
TiredMamato2

Postby Diamond1 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:54 pm

TiredMamato2 wrote:I don't think anyone who has not lost a child is in a position to judge her emotional state. Pregnancy and parenting is hard and losing a baby is a terrible position to be in. Add pregnancy hormones to that and of course she's upset. I agree she can be a bit blunt but whatever. I was a wreck at the end of my pregnancies and I didn't have the anxiety she did. I'm sure it will take her a while to come out of the haze and relax a bit. My kids are 4 and 1 and I'm still adjusting to all the emotions with parenthood.

Sorry but if you put something out there on the internet for everyone to see, people will judge and some people will disagree.
Diamond1
Amateur

Postby amyfalafal » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:29 am

Diamond1 wrote:
TiredMamato2 wrote:I don't think anyone who has not lost a child is in a position to judge her emotional state. Pregnancy and parenting is hard and losing a baby is a terrible position to be in. Add pregnancy hormones to that and of course she's upset. I agree she can be a bit blunt but whatever. I was a wreck at the end of my pregnancies and I didn't have the anxiety she did. I'm sure it will take her a while to come out of the haze and relax a bit. My kids are 4 and 1 and I'm still adjusting to all the emotions with parenthood.

Sorry but if you put something out there on the internet for everyone to see, people will judge and some people will disagree.

I know what you're saying but if you havent been in that emotional life position, it's really unfair to judge. Even having been in that situation myself, I know there are parents who don't like talking about their loss, and I can't judge them for that. I dont judge Joan, from Joan and John, E&J's IVF recipients. how can I? I can see how unwell she is, I didnt get to that state, and I feel it was because we got pregnant 2 months after our first was stillborn. I had to control my anxiety during my subsequent pregnancy.
I agree that once you put yourself out there on yt, you're open to anything. But personally, I just cant see the fairness of judging someone going through one of the shittiest life situations. Birth and Death at the same time. It's effed up in my opinion. Not that it matters.
amyfalafal
Informer

Postby Caisflame » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:19 am

^^Agreed. Yes people are absolutely going to judge when you put your life out there for everyone to see, but that doesn't mean it's fairly judged. I have no clue what she's going through so I'm not going to act like I know how she feels or dictate how she should feel. I can only imagine this is a very emotional time, bringing both joy and feelings of grief.
Caisflame
Gossiper

Postby Strawberry26 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:10 pm

I wonder how they will be as parents??

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Informer

Postby Mom2two » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:11 pm

I just wish she wasn't so negative. Constantly complaining about not sleeping. Everyone knows that's what happens when you bring home a newborn. Enjoy the precious baby. Days are long but the years are short.

Mom2two
Amateur

Postby SunnySide0 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:15 am

I rolled my eyes at her little dig to viewers who said the c section would be fine but she said it would be harder on her body than others. They were trying to be reassuring!!
SunnySide0
Amateur

Previous

Return to Q-Z