WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Since when?!
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah Firestone

Unread post by fortwendy »

2 moms and 2 dads, is that like a 4-way or are they just swingers, or... like... who... what.... what kinda rotation of the bedrooms do 4 people have (like 1 man, 2 women... he just rotates bedrooms)? Maybe they're just swappers.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

This goes in the Q-Z thread this is for the A-H thread. Please take it there so people won't be confused. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Strawberry26 wrote:This goes in the Q-Z thread this is for the A-H thread. Please take it there so people won't be confused. Thanks

You'll have to ask a Mod? OP can't just move a thread around.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

jesswhytho wrote:Look who I found on a Team2Moms video. Image
_20170618_182700.JPG
Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Wtf????
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurker2 »

_20170618_182700.JPG
what the actual f...
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

Strawberry26 wrote:This goes in the Q-Z thread this is for the A-H thread. Please take it there so people won't be confused. Thanks

I realised a couple of weeks after I created this thread and I couldn't figure out how to move it. A MOD is welcome to move it if possible :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

_20170618_182700.JPG
Uhhhh wtf... I don't believe it personally, we have never seen anyone else in her videos (although I haven't watched in ages cause I can't even stand looking at her face). It wouldn't surprise me of she has done this for views, she's fame hungry.

mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Personally, I have absolutely nothing against polyamorous relationships as long as both of you are on the exact same page. The only thing I disagree with is her saying there are 2 moms and 2 dad's... no there isn't, that will just confuse the children and by law you cannot have 4 parents. Even if the other couple wanted to adopt the children they can't because the father and mother would need to give up all rights to the kids.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Wel I mean, lots of people have 2 moms and 2 dads... Step-parents. and depending on her situation, do this other woman and other man each have kids??? etc.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Wel I mean, lots of people have 2 moms and 2 dads... Step-parents. and depending on her situation, do this other woman and other man each have kids??? etc.
I get where you're coming from, I do. I think everyone will view it differently and have a large difference of opinion. Me and my husband have always been monogamous but we have always respected couples who are able to live the poly lifestyle. I won't go into details but me and my husband have a very different life in the bedroom to the majority of couples so I try not to judge, unless it involves children. Our children have absolutely NO idea and never will, even as adults. I just feel like this must be very confusing for their children but I suppose until she explains I cannot really comment on it too much.

Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurker2 »

mrsbarnaby wrote:Personally, I have absolutely nothing against polyamorous relationships as long as both of you are on the exact same page. The only thing I disagree with is her saying there are 2 moms and 2 dad's... no there isn't, that will just confuse the children and by law you cannot have 4 parents. Even if the other couple wanted to adopt the children they can't because the father and mother would need to give up all rights to the kids.

Agreed like you do what you want with relationships but when children are involved I am a bit wary.
I can't shake the feeling that she's arranging substitute parents for when she passes away (or becomes unable to take care of the kids) due to her AS but it's a weird way of doing so.
As she describes it it's 4 parents raising 3 children. She says 2 daddies so does that mean maybe one or two of the kids aren't her husband's?
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Lurker2 wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote:Personally, I have absolutely nothing against polyamorous relationships as long as both of you are on the exact same page. The only thing I disagree with is her saying there are 2 moms and 2 dad's... no there isn't, that will just confuse the children and by law you cannot have 4 parents. Even if the other couple wanted to adopt the children they can't because the father and mother would need to give up all rights to the kids.

Agreed like you do what you want with relationships but when children are involved I am a bit wary.
I can't shake the feeling that she's arranging substitute parents for when she passes away (or becomes unable to take care of the kids) due to her AS but it's a weird way of doing so.
As she describes it it's 4 parents raising 3 children. She says 2 daddies so does that mean maybe one or two of the kids aren't her husband's?

AS?
Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurker2 »

lynnd wrote:
Lurker2 wrote:

AS?
ankylosing spondylitis
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mrsbarnaby wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Wel I mean, lots of people have 2 moms and 2 dads... Step-parents. and depending on her situation, do this other woman and other man each have kids??? etc.
I get where you're coming from, I do. I think everyone will view it differently and have a large difference of opinion. Me and my husband have always been monogamous but we have always respected couples who are able to live the poly lifestyle. I won't go into details but me and my husband have a very different life in the bedroom to the majority of couples so I try not to judge, unless it involves children. Our children have absolutely NO idea and never will, even as adults. I just feel like this must be very confusing for their children but I suppose until she explains I cannot really comment on it too much.

Oh 100%! I agree, I was just saying there are families of all shapes and sizes.. I dont watch her religiously but something about this screams fake to me. Like, a new way to get views or something.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Still no video...!
Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurker2 »

I think what annoys me so much is that she's constantly promising on YouTube and Instagram that she's "going to have a video up real soon!!!" And then weeks pass. She gave up replying to people on IG. The irony of her latest IG pic though
Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurker2 »

Oh look a video
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WTF SARAH.
Cdelaney
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Cdelaney »

She seems desperate for attention, I get the impression that her in-laws pay a lot of their bills. Maybe she thinks if she's sensational she will get more subscribers and more views, pathetic to drag her kids into her nonsense.

Return to “Q-Z”