Samika Vlogs. Part #2

sun88
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Unread post by sun88 »

Still no vlog..it´s been 3 days again. I think there are only 3 vlogs since 2018 :?
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

sun88 wrote:Still no vlog..it´s been 3 days again. I think there are only 3 vlogs since 2018 :?

:( I'm genuinely excited for them especially knowing the gender of their baby (that makes it more real) and I wish they'd vlog more so we can see more insight on the pregnancy and just everyday things...missing their videos
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

I love that Sam and Jenn take other people's health and well being into consideration. They really seem to think about each situation with a lot of insight before they make any decisions. This makes them stand apart from many other youtubers. It also reminds me why I like them so much.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

beachygirly wrote:I love that Sam and Jenn take other people's health and well being into consideration. They really seem to think about each situation with a lot of insight before they make any decisions. This makes them stand apart from many other youtubers. It also reminds me why I like them so much.
And the way they didn't do a bunch of clickbait videos about PJ being "so sick" with HFM. Cullen and Katie made about a week's worth of vlogs about their kids having it, complete with dramatic titles.
When people comment with constructive criticism, they respond to it appropriately. They thank people for their input, and say they'll take it under consideration. They don't get all passive aggressive, or just ignore it and delete the comments.
I just like them so much. And I have no use for most vloggers.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I was looking forward to Caitlin and her husband being in the vlogs because I love following them on their journey and I'm rooting for them. But yes, it was definitely smart thinking about everyone and taking precautions.
ReginaPhalange
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ReginaPhalange »

lmmomSD wrote:[.
And the way they didn't do a bunch of clickbait videos about PJ being "so sick" with HFM. Cullen and Katie made about a week's worth of vlogs about their kids having it, complete with dramatic titles.
When people comment with constructive criticism, they respond to it appropriately. They thank people for their input, and say they'll take it under consideration. They don't get all passive aggressive, or just ignore it and delete the comments.
I just like them so much. And I have no use for most vloggers.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk[/quote]

This! I had no idea PJ was sick, they either didn't mention it or it flew over my head, considering I'm not a native English speaker.
It makes me respect them even more. Most of other vloggers would use it for drama. Not the Famika.
Sometimes I wish they'd read here, just so they know they're doing it right ImageImage

Gesendet von meinem TA-1024 mit Tapatalk
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

PJ looks so cute in Sam's instagram video at church! She has a cute little dress and her hair is finally kind of done!
I wish they wouldn't always have her so raggedy looking.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

snowbaby95 wrote:PJ looks so cute in Sam's instagram video at church! She has a cute little dress and her hair is finally kind of done!
I agree :-| I'm not saying I don't find her cute, because she's adorable! But, she always looks raggedy and so sloppy (not her fault obviously). She just looks so cute and neat when she's put together. <3
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:PJ looks so cute in Sam's instagram video at church! She has a cute little dress and her hair is finally kind of done!
I agree :-| I'm not saying I don't find her cute, because she's adorable! But, she always looks raggedy and so sloppy (not her fault obviously). She just looks so cute and neat when she's put together. <3
Yea, it's nothing on PJ! She is too cute. But they always let her just look a mess all the time- her hair is constantly unbrushed, no shoes on, big loose t-shirts & shorts. She just never looks clean or put together. When they do finally put her together she is such a cutie! Like in the church video or when they went to "El Padrino's" wedding.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think it's great that Jenn is getting into sewing. It's nice to see her find something she likes to do.
Abasicgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Abasicgirl »

There is a new part 3 btw...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Abasicgirl wrote:There is a new part 3 btw...

Oops, was it linked in here?
Abasicgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Abasicgirl »

Samika Part 3
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t