The Life of the Cassells / Kiara Cassell

ajaded76
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Life of the Cassells / Kiara Cassell

Unread post by ajaded76 »

Has anybody been watching this family? They have gained tons of subscribers in the past few months. I like how open they are, how they are never trying to be "on" for the camera. They both feed into negativity and drama very easily, though. The drama they entertain combined with the click bait titles/thumb nails are the only reason why I stay away from some of the videos.
I wish you tubers would quit with the click bait. It does the opposite, we think "I'm not clicking on this shit, stop being dramatic"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: The Life of the Cassells / Kiara Cassell

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

I watch them occasionally. I don't really like the husband though. Something about him rubs me the wrong way, he's too military sargeant for my taste personally.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Anybody watch this channel? I highly recommend it...lots to Snark about here. Her husband is a narcissist and treats his wife awful. He literally goes on rants on social media about how much he dislikes being married and having children . He constantly puts down his wife although I must admit she’s pretty trashy. Barely gets out of PJs burps constantly into the camera and talks like she never finished the 5th grade. She’s awful to her stepson and so is her family. Not to mention she’s always bashing her stepsons mother for views.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

I went to check them out and couldn’t even make it more than 30 seconds into the few videos I tried to watch. Also, I can tolerate one, maybe two ads in a video, but I noticed she has one every five (or less) minutes! That’s a little much.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Today’s video timestamp 4:06 Desmond lays in bed with his newborn and literally says “I don’t like babies either... I think they are retarded”.

His wife seriously didn’t even acknowledge that awful comment. I can’t even believe she left it in while editing! These two don’t seem overjoyed as parents to a newborn at all. They also need to learn how to support that infants head. I feel like they only had this baby for subscribers and views.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This woman is a moron she literally tells her viewers that her sons get “pow-pow” then wonders why her stepsons mother calls cps? Also they treat Cory like a slave and in a vlog posted April/11/2018 titled (Time to say goodbye) time stamp 11:28 Kira’s sister gives Cory a NASTY look for absolutely no reason. Cory was just sitting in a chair eating a snack minding his own business. She didn’t realize the tripod was filming and it’s plain as day she obviously dislikes him.

Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

They’ve gone on another rant about Corey’s Mom. It’s disgusting the things they say about her. Jericho desperately needs speech therapy but kiara insists he doesn’t. They’re a hot mess to say the least.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes Jericho is having an awful time with his speech he should’ve been in speech therapy years ago. He literally only lasted a day in daycare because he was biting other children. CPS was called on them when they lived in Alaska when they had to take Corey to the emergency room. So it’s obviously not just Cory‘s mom who is seeing red flags. She said in that video that’s now been deleted where she was ranting about Cory stepmom that CPS was at the house while she was editing. I think Desmond has a drinking problem. I think he beats/ pow-pows Cory when he’s had a little too much to drink.

Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

Yes!!! He’s drunk all the time and even has a dui. I seriously don’t know how he’s still in the army. I remember the Alaska incident and I definitely think somethings up if the hospital and his mom are calling cps. I really hope cps stays on them about this.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did anybody see the video where she said they boil Fabuloso cleaner on the stove to make the house smell good? Have these idiots never heard of a candle or wax melts? Can you imagine all the chemicals that’s releasing into the air.

Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okiemomma »

Anyone see her tacky clickbait title? I read the comments and people were calling her out.
Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okiemomma »

AutumnLane wrote:Did anybody see the video where she said they boil Fabuloso cleaner on the stove to make the house smell good? Have these idiots never heard of a candle or wax melts? Can you imagine all the chemicals that’s releasing into the air.

I actually just read an article that boiling fabulous can trigger asthma symptoms in children. It can also cause skin issues to worsen.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I believe her newborn daughter is only around two months old and she’s feeding her fast food mashed potatoes? Also she such a slob with her constant burping into the camera. She complains about feeling like shit and being overweight yet all she does is eat garbage. It also irritates me how she places her daughter up on the countertop and walks away. That’s just an accident waiting to happen.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah that video he just posted on Instagram doesn’t scream narcissism at all.... they might have one of the most unhealthy marriage I have ever seen.
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Following

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Has anyone followed her YouTube? Apparently they are separated

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What a disaster...

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What a disaster...

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

AutumnLane wrote:What a disaster...

I completely agree! I feel bad for the kids

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

Part of me feels like this is all for views. When her family came to get her and her stuff they were all together a little too nicely. If I was leaving my husband because he did me wrong, I can guarantee she wouldn't be that nice towards him. Neither one of them seem too upset about it. I would be devastated to leave behind the son I helped raise the last few years and tol be taking my kids away from their dad and brother.

I don't know. To me things don't add up

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”