sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sophie's Joy Breastfeeding Mama

Unread post by sadie »

Ok guys.

I've been subbed to her for a long time. Mostly for the weird factor. She breastfeeds her 5 year old. She was 6 months pregnant with her on again off again bf. And she lived in Thailand where I've also lived.

But holy shit. She just fucking DIED in a scooter accident in thailand. I'm really shocked about this. Her poor son. Here's the video that her bf posted about it. What a fucking nightmare.

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Sophie's Joy Breastfeeding Mama

Unread post by sadie »

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

It's so tragic. Shaye has lost his mum and now has to start a completely new life even if it is with his dad. That unborn baby that was so wanted is gone forever. For her, what an absolutely tragic way to die, how life changes in a second.

As for Danny, I strongly disliked him but my heart is breaking for him. Not only did he lose the love of his life and his baby but also what an absolutely horrific thing to witness, and to somebody you love.

It got to me a lot more than I though it would. I think it's partially because she'd replied to a comment of mine maybe two days beforehand; but mostly it's because I feel so, so, so, so sorry for Shaye :(
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

It's absolutely heartbreaking. I didn't know about her until the accident and since then I've watched so many of her videos. She was such a lovely woman, so kind and good morals/values. I just want to keep watching and know what happens next with the birth of her baby and seeing how long Shaye actually breast feeds for but now that will never happen as she's gone. It doesn't seem real. She gave nothing but love to her little boy and it breaks my heart he no longer has his mummy. She was all about attachment parenting, being there for Shaye and now she can't be, god it's just awful. I was reading some news articles and saw some horrific photos in one that should not have been published. I feel sick having seen the photos so I dread to think how Danny must feel having witnessed it, especially with her being the love of his life. I'm so upset. Poor Sophie, poor Danny and poor Shaye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Danny has been charged for reckless driving, as has the lorry driver
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Wait what kind of website would actually post such horrible photos? I haven't stumbled upon any yet. Damn pie Shaye
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Poor***
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah I've seen the photos. Not too pleasant.

Also, I read somewhere that Shaye is doing well. Don't know the source but I hope that it's true.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Danny is a creepy weirdo. I don't for one second think he "murdered" her as some newspapers are suggesting. But he was driving, and she died. It was an accident. But somebody died. In ANY country there would be repercussions for the drivers involved in this situation if they are found to be reckless.

I notice on his latest video he has a link to a donation page for himself. Weird..

Sophie said in her videos that she felt unsafe with him. Im guessing she meant emotionally. Either way. It's so tragic that she took him back. She seemed such a strong independent minded woman. Crazy that she went back to him after a few weeks saying he had changed.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

sadie wrote:Danny is a creepy weirdo. I don't for one second think he "murdered" her as some newspapers are suggesting. But he was driving, and she died. It was an accident. But somebody died. In ANY country there would be repercussions for the drivers involved in this situation if they are found to be reckless.

I notice on his latest video he has a link to a donation page for himself. Weird..

Sophie said in her videos that she felt unsafe with him. Im guessing she meant emotionally. Either way. It's so tragic that she took him back. She seemed such a strong independent minded woman. Crazy that she went back to him after a few weeks saying he had changed.
I think she just wanted a family for her baby. She was strong and independent but the prospect of bringing a newborn and a young child up alone must have absolutely terrified her. Just really sad all round. But the more videos Danny makes the less I feel sorry for him.
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Shaye's dad John has created a Facebook page with updates. It's called 'Shaye Anderson'. Shaye seems to be doing well but has asked for 'boobaloos' a few times and has tried to grab his dad's chest in the morning. :( Oh it's so heartbreaking.

Also read that Sophie's father passed on the funeral arrangements from Danny over to John.

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

emma101 wrote:Shaye's dad John has created a Facebook page with updates. It's called 'Shaye Anderson'. Shaye seems to be doing well but has asked for 'boobaloos' a few times and has tried to grab his dad's chest in the morning. :( Oh it's so heartbreaking.

Also read that Sophie's father passed on the funeral arrangements from Danny over to John.

Could you send me a link? I don't have fb and the only 'Shaye Anderson' I'm getting is some guy with a beard lol. I really want to keep up with how Shaye is doing. I'm glad he's doing well but that's so sad. Nursing was his comfort item and now what does he have?

Also, I'm not surprised about that. I'm guessing that even though Sophie and her father didn't get on, he probably thought Danny was a tool too. That being said, it could just be because of the court issies.
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Highlighter wrote:
emma101 wrote:Shaye's dad John has created a Facebook page with updates. It's called 'Shaye Anderson'. Shaye seems to be doing well but has asked for 'boobaloos' a few times and has tried to grab his dad's chest in the morning. :( Oh it's so heartbreaking.

Could you send me a link? I don't have fb and the only 'Shaye Anderson' I'm getting is some guy with a beard lol. I really want to keep up with how Shaye is doing. I'm glad he's doing well but that's so sad. Nursing was his comfort item and now what does he have?

Also, I'm not surprised about that. I'm guessing that even though Sophie and her father didn't get on, he probably thought Danny was a tool too. That being said, it could just be because of the court issies.
https://www.facebook.com/ShayeRoanAnderson/

Return to “Q-Z”