The Weiss Life

Nikier
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Weiss Life

Unread post by Nikier »

Gabrielle is always fake smiling when on camera. And if she doesn’t realize she’s being filmed as soon as she sees the camera she plasters on a huge fake smile.. it makes me sad.
123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

The matching clothes is weird
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

123789s wrote:The matching clothes is weird
They posted so many pictures of the girls in different matching outfits on IG. It's terrible. Those poor girls.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

How many Halloween costumes do those girls have?

Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Preslynn »

Isn't Elena of Avalore kind of aimed at preschoolers rather than kids Gracelynn's age? I mean, I sure did WATCH stuff aimed at younger kids on Tv but I wouldn't have dressed up as that character.

And TIANA? Really? You dressed a lily white THIRTEEN year old as Tiana. Now I'm in favor of little kids dressing up as whatever character they want to be so I'm not saying anything about Gwen as Pocahontas if this was in fact HER choice.... but once they head into their teens, it gets questionable imo. Also it looked to me like they didn't put all that much effort into the ten million costumes. Quantity over quality, eh? They wore regular sneakers with the costume and as always, their hair was scraped back in a ponytail. Come on. Pochontas wears her hair down and Tiana has an updo. But ponytail, pigtails and braid seem to be the only acceptable styles in that house, even on Halloween. And it's so vital that Gemma's ears be pierced at two months but none of the older girls even wore earrings but their costumes...

I know of I doubt that someone Gabrielle's age WANTS to go trick or treating. I acted pretty young for my age but by 13 I was over candy collecting.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

We have a lot of high schoolers still trick or treating here. Free candy? They are all over that.

Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

I guess it's regional and/or maybe things changed since I was that age. At 13 I had braces and didn't want to go knocking on people's doors for candy I might not be able to eat anyway and most of my friends were the same. Somewhere between 11 and 14, most of us stopped and went to costume parties or got together to watch crappy horror flicks.

I hope Gabrielle gets to hang out with her friends on Halloween. She is old enough and they don't ALWAYS have to be together. Sometimes you'd just get tired of always being with your little siblings, no?
peoplelikegrapes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by peoplelikegrapes »

Their XMas video was in my recommended and I didn’t watch it all because the Mom seemed so vacant and weird.

Why do all of the girls have G names, the same hairstyle and the same outfits? Yikes
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So the girls are running around by the pool in the rain.

Gee, what could possibly go wrong? Does no one teach their children not to run around by the pool anymore? And in the rain, so the ground is all slippery?

Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

They are such click baters "Are we having another baby??".

And people in the comments are encouraging them to have another baby because they might have a boy. Some of them appear to be grown women who I'd hope would know better. These people have five freaking kids already and keep ignoring Gwen. The last thing they need is another child of either gender. God their fans are nuts.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Preslynn wrote:They are such click baters "Are we having another baby??".

And people in the comments are encouraging them to have another baby because they might have a boy. Some of them appear to be grown women who I'd hope would know better. These people have five freaking kids already and keep ignoring Gwen. The last thing they need is another child of either gender. God their fans are nuts.
I don't understand _anyone_ who is so invested in a YouTuber having another baby. Every day someone comments on Daily Bumps vlogs saying "You need to have a baby!" And SlyFox actually asked viewers if they should have one. Of course, all the responses were "Yes!". It's weird. It's not a doll. They're talking about bringing another human being into the world. But yeah, have another baby! It would be so cute!

Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

I swear some youtubers are having babies solely for views. It's the new, high class version of having more kids for a welfare check.

Our culture is just frighteningly WEIRD these days. No one but the mother, father and their physicians should be involved in their decision to have another child. I understand that 10 year old girls will be all "Yes another baby would be so cute" but when it's grown ass women saying the same crap, I start worrying.
Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

This woman annoys me. She is going to go paint plants (or whatever) with her friends when Gracelynn and Gwyneth have a dentist appointment. Her husband was to drag the baby in with his and Gabrielle has to entertain Gretchen in the waiting room because she HAS to go paint plants with her friends THAT night. Then they shouldn't have made the appointment that day. Yes you need time for yourself, but she seems selfish.
aurorajane
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aurorajane »

The mom is very annoying. But I actually enjoy some of their videos.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

These people can NOT pass a candy store, can they? And their diet is awful. Both parents are getting bigger all the time. The mom looked great right after she had Gemma, but their diet is catching up to them. The dad is actually waddling. His t-shirt at Great Wolf Lodge was way too tight on him...
And that second oldest one is always photo bombing. One of the parents will be talking, and she'll be right there, sticking her face in the frame and mugging for the camera. It's just not cute.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

WHY do people do hotel "room tours"? Especially these people. Look! There's a bed! And we have a portable crib! And a closet!
I would rather watch paint dry. I mean, if it's a five star resort, and they have a really posh suite, like a Casey Niestat level place, that's one thing. But a standard hotel room? There is no point, except to fill out the vlog. Yawn.

Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

I haven't watched them for a while and holy moly they certainly are getting chubby. Strangely enough, I think her makeup has gotten better. She no longer does the huge black bars under her eyes.

Gracelynn used to be such a cute little kid, but she's definitely being negatively affected by a combination of youtube and puberty. Whenever there's a camera, she needs to stick her face in it.

Also, what in the world was up with her cancer scare? It is awful for me to wonder whether it was real?

It also looks like the earrings Gemma just HAD to have are already no longer in her ears.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Preslynn wrote:I haven't watched them for a while and holy moly they certainly are getting chubby. Strangely enough, I think her makeup has gotten better. She no longer does the huge black bars under her eyes.

Gracelynn used to be such a cute little kid, but she's definitely being negatively affected by a combination of youtube and puberty. Whenever there's a camera, she needs to stick her face in it.

Also, what in the world was up with her cancer scare? It is awful for me to wonder whether it was real?

It also looks like the earrings Gemma just HAD to have are already no longer in her ears.
The second oldest (I can't keep track of the names) is the worst about mugging for the camera. Every time one of the parents is talking, which is admittedly most of the time, she's always standing next to them or behind them making faces. Those two love to hear themselves talk. But they need to get her to stop. She's like one of those attention grabbers who stand behind a news reporter waving and jumping up and down.

Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

Yep, that's Gracelynn. The one who is always mugging. Well, unfortunately we know where she gets that from. The parents certainly love the sound of their own voices. The one after her, the little blonde who struggles with her r's, seems really sweet and shy and like she is often being ignored.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So today's video is "Why We Don't Believe in God"
A) Who TF cares? I don't give a rat's ass why or even whether they believe in God, are Satan worshippers, druids or whatever. Although worshipping Satan or being druids might actually be interesting. They are the most boring people ever.
B) Any video with a title like this means that they are going to be yammering for an extended time. More than the usual "We love to hear ourselves talk"
C) Why do they think anyone wants to listen to their explanation? Most people watching their videos watch for the girls. If they think anyone is watching because they find the parents fascinating, they're deluded.
D) Betting this video gets their lowest views ever.

Return to “Q-Z”