Stylemomxo

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Stylemomxo

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

does this woman annoy anyone else or is it just me?

just got done watching her latest video where she announces that she is now a part of the millennial moms channel and hearing her talk about how her goal was to bring in 100 dollars a month made me laugh so hard because she has now surpassed that. she is just shy of 20k subscribers on her channel but the majority of that is thanks to meg from lovemeg another youtuber many of us love to hate to watch. her latest video made her seem super uneducated to me because she was talking about how her goal was to bring in 100 dollars a month because that would be 1200 dollars a year! who would've known that 100 a month for 12 months would be that much.....WOW!

and i hate how she and so many others say they cannot disclose how much they make but then hint that they make over this amount or that amount. all she is doing is bragging in this video which further explains my love to hate watch some of these youtubers.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
YiyiMarie
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stylemomxo

Unread post by YiyiMarie »

I am also not a fan of her videos..
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

YiyiMarie wrote:I am also not a fan of her videos..
i just feel like i am watching the same video over and over every time she uploads. her 15 minute intros bug the crap out of me as well but i have not clicked on her videos in some time and unsubscribed to her about two weeks ago
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

I found her when she first started and really liked her, but she's quickly become a sellout YTer like everyone else. She seems kinda full of herself, especially for being pretty new to the scene. She's making shirts for subscribers to buy. And her "Day in the Life" vlog today was titled "Stay At Home Mom" but her kids weren't even in the video (I assume they were at school all day, but she didn't even finish the day or show anything with them, dinner, the evening, etc.) and she shopped all day with a friend (whose channel she's clearly trying to help) and got her nails done. Oh, yes, totally relatable as a SAHM.

I mean, kudos for pushing yourself into the YouTube scene and growing your channel and everything, I am sure she spends lots of time working. But now she just seems really fake to me. Definitely unrelatable now. She just seems like every other YTer with all the same content.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i couldn't agree with you more on this. as soon as justin hickman from love meg's channel announced that he was her manager i immediately knew this woman would become one of the biggest youtube sellouts. keep calm and clean also does shirts for her subscribers and has a whopping 20,000 subscribers or something.

i also think that the way stylemomxo talks is fake in comparison to when i have seen her in someone else's video
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karissa7 »

Why did her channel die? I mean, not die exactly, but since becoming the ever desired "millennial mom" her channel has not grown much.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

She seems like a total jerk when she reads questions from her viewers. I don’t like her. Not one bit.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Mommy359 wrote:She seems like a total jerk when she reads questions from her viewers. I don’t like her. Not one bit.
i unsubscribed from her ages ago it seems
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Me too.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i wound up going to her channel after seeing someone else had commented here and watched her video about their new house.......and for someone who claims to hate when people complain a lot she sure did complain about a lot of easily fixable items that she failed to see during her walk through of the house they bought. how does someone walk through a house they want to buy and don't notice that there are cracked tiles and tiles that are coming up?

omg her husband had to change out all the lightbulbs in the house because half of them didn't work............she sounds like a prissy little child that's always gotten her way in this video
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

I agree. I don’t like her new house and just from her walk through (house tour) it looks like it NEEDS A TON of work. I’m not really sure why she’s so surprised by the work.. Maybe she wasn’t planning on such high quotes from the companies she’s had over, but flooring isn’t cheap.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

that weird tiki bar was pretty cringeworthy
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yes! Very!
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

to each their own when it comes to the style home they want but i just cant get over the fact that she whined about having to change out all of the lightbulbs when they first moved in......first world problem spoken best by those that come off as spoiled rotten. i am also curious why her channel has sat still for a while when it comes to the amount of subscribers she has because i thought she claimed love megs husband justin was her manager with that
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

did anyone else notice in her last video she called her mansion i mean house a fixer upper?

any word will be put to use to get those views
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

theg0ssiping1 wrote:did anyone else notice in her last video she called her mansion i mean house a fixer upper?

any word will be put to use to get those views

I didn’t catch that. Her house does need some serious work though.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I can’t believe she left the bar in the living room. Tiki bar or not that’s tacky. The first impression you get when you walk through the door is a bar in the main living space.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

when they first bought that house it didn't need much work other than that horrific tiki bar at least it didn't look like it to me when she first did a tour
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

To me the house looks old and dated, but I think the kitchen isn’t bad at all. I don’t know why they’d need to redo the entire thing.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i feel like their house needed a ton of updates once they started to demo everything but maybe that's just me

Return to “Q-Z”