WatersWife Vlogs / Part #1

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: WatersWife Vlogs / Part #1

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

thenightowl wrote:Way off topic, I just started watching her (trying to watch her), I am distracted by her brows, have they always been that thin or does she pluck them? one seems long than the other.
She likes them like that apparently. People often ask her about them in the comments & she says that she keeps them thin because they suit her better. I atleast wish she'd darken them so they ain't orange and make them a little more defined. They are horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Her eyebrows are appalling! I agree that she wouldn't suit thick eyebrows but hers are practically non existent.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Can she please stop calling her daughter a sorority sister, she's not some university student ready to have a few drinks on a Friday night.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
aly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aly »

I'm not typically bothered by her but that newest vlog really made her come across as ungrateful and bratty.

I would hate to be her adoptive mother. She mentions how she loves her but doesn't have a 'natural bond' with her so she doesn't know how she's supposed to love Mal.

It seems like every word out of her mouth about Mal is about how she cries/doesn't sleep/fusses.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

"I'm feeling happy, I can't wait for her to grow up and reach milestones. I'm not sad, I haven't had moments wanting to hurt her or anything. I mean there was a night where I was like I just want to squish her but I wasn't actually wanting to squish her, it was just in the middle of the night and I wanted to squish the situation because she wouldn't stop fussing"

Um, I feel quite alarmed by that statement in her latest video (around 10 min mark or so). The way she said it made it seem like she thinks it would be quite natural to have thoughts of hurting her baby but she's not felt that way.
Diamond1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Diamond1 »

I agree, and honestly that sounded quite scary. In my opinion it's obvious that she has deep-seated emotional issues.
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Poor Mallory is never going to live up to her big brother unfortunately. She’s always going to be in his shadow. She’s not a very cute baby in my opinion. I’m not sure who she looks like but hopefully she grows into her looks.

Diamond1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Diamond1 »

In her new video around 5 minutes in she says that a lot of people seem to think that they are in their 20s. Wtf? :shock: They definitely don't look like they were in their 20s. She and Tyson are 35 and 37 y/o and in my opinion they look their age.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Diamond1 wrote:In her new video around 5 minutes in she says that a lot of people seem to think that they are in their 20s. Wtf? :shock: They definitely don't look like they were in their 20s. She and Tyson are 35 and 37 y/o and in my opinion they look their age.
Mayyyybe early 30's but yeah. Did you also notice how she annunciated "I love your bums" so carefully? Wonder if she reads here Image

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Of course she reads here. She’s the type of person who will read here, then have a cry that all these people don’t like her but continue to come back and read here. I think she’s got some pretty major emotional issues that she needs to get help for so that she can raise Mal & not project her own issues onto her.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I hate her eye makeup. Between her nearly nonexistent eyebrows and the super thick, dark eyeliner, it's not a good look.
sisee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sisee »

MandyJ wrote: It's a teepee which is cultural appropriation. I am so sick of that "trend" Image

Did you seriously just use the term cultural appropriation? Ridiculous. Who is the arbitrator of this insanity? Can white people not wear braids because it's "cultural appropriation"? Watch this clip by Joe Rogan and become enlightened dude:

wildwoods
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wildwoods »

sisee wrote:
MandyJ wrote: It's a teepee which is cultural appropriation. I am so sick of that "trend" Image

Did you seriously just use the term cultural appropriation? Ridiculous. Who is the arbitrator of this insanity? Can white people not wear braids because it's "cultural appropriation"? Watch this clip by Joe Rogan and become enlightened dude:

Lol this^^ is eating spaghetti also cultural appropriation if you're not Italian? It's an effing tent

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Way to mock a real social issue, guys

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cultural appropriation certainly exists, however the term is thrown around so nonchalantly these days, it holds very little significance anymore.
ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:Of course she reads here. She’s the type of person who will read here, then have a cry that all these people don’t like her but continue to come back and read here. I think she’s got some pretty major emotional issues that she needs to get help for so that she can raise Mal & not project her own issues onto her.

Agreed!! She really acts like Mallory owes her something...it's really concerning
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Defuego wrote:Cultural appropriation certainly exists, however the term is thrown around so nonchalantly these days, it holds very little significance anymore.
Maybe white people shouldn't be so dismissive about a real issue then. It's still a real issue whether they want to acknowledge it or not Image

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MandyJ wrote:
Defuego wrote:Cultural appropriation certainly exists, however the term is thrown around so nonchalantly these days, it holds very little significance anymore.
Maybe white people shouldn't be so dismissive about a real issue then. It's still a real issue whether they want to acknowledge it or not Image

Maybe you people shouldn't go throwing the word around whenever you see someone minding their own business, living their life and people would take it seriously. It's a fucking tent. Kids have been playing in them for years and nobody gave a damn until now. And by the way, I'm about the most liberal person you will ever meet, not white. And even I see that this has gotten out of control.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Defuego wrote:
MandyJ wrote:

Maybe you people shouldn't go throwing the word around whenever you see someone minding their own business, living their life and people would take it seriously. It's a fucking tent. Kids have been playing in them for years and nobody gave a damn until now. And by the way, I'm about the most liberal person you will ever meet, not white. And even I see that this has gotten out of control.
Yeah it's totally no big deal that white people make a profit off of making fake ass tipis for other white people to buy because they think it's "cool" and "trendy" and perpetuate the stereotype of Native American cultures being one big homogenous culture. Image

Want your kid to have a cool little fort to hang out in? Get them a tent. Or one of those circus looking tent ones. Or the castle ones. Tons of options for cool home and nursery decor that don't bastardize other cultures Image

BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

I don't remember how I found her but I started watching a little while after they lost Beckett. I cant put my finger on it but something about her just irks me. I barely watch her unless the title get my attention and even then I almost never watch the whole vlog. Before her c section people were trying to reassure her that everything would be ok and she complained about it like would she rather have people telling her everything that could go wrong? Why even mention the issue if she didn't want anyone to comment on it?

I mentioned the car seat accessory not being safe and was told by someone that Aime knows whats best for her child....UGH like being safe in a car seat isn't whats best for every child or like she knows better than experts just because she birthed her.

I feel like the "hey dudes" and "we love your bums" is a pathetic attempt at making herself seem younger and hipper

Return to “Q-Z”