SUNKISSED MAMA

petty crocker
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SUNKISSED MAMA

Unread post by petty crocker »

has anyone ever seen any of sunkissed mama's videos? I fell into a k hole of her videos and watched them for like 3 hours straight while doing housework. I usually never watch family/baby/"mommy life" youtubers in an earnest way - it's usually always hate watching, tbh. but for some reason I enjoy watching hers.

her name is Talia, she's 22 and lives in Hawaii with her bf Kekoa and 2 year old daughter Ayla. she's VERY pregnant with their second baby and should be giving birth anyday now.

I usually roll my eyes at "perfect" families but I find them to be sooo friggin cute and as far as I can tell (so far), pretty genuine. makes me want to settle down and make babies and trust me it takes A LOT to make me feel that way ;)

does anyone else watch them, and if so what do yall think?
Ecakes_15
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: SUNKISSED MAMA

Unread post by Ecakes_15 »

I have been watching sun kissed mama for a while now and I love them. I do think that she is recently trying to be like the bigger you tubers and I hope she doesn't go that route. They are a cute genuine family and I hope it stays that way! The new baby is adorable and so is Ayla!
petty crocker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by petty crocker »

does Ayla have speaking/hearing problems? I ask because she seems to be a little bit developmentally behind when it comes to speaking, and she used to use sign language a lot (not sure if it was legitimate sign language or just motions she made up herself to mean certain things?) I will say tho that over the past few months she seems to have improved A LOT. she used to be almost intelligible when she did speak and she is waaay better at it now!

I first hated the name La'a but it has grown on me.

@Ecakes_15 why do you think she has been trying to be like bigger Youtubers? I'm not disagreeing with you, I actually feel the same way. but the reason I felt that way was more of a vibe I felt more than anything else. I haven't been able to pick out actual examples of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

petty crocker wrote:has anyone ever seen any of sunkissed mama's videos? I fell into a k hole of her videos and watched them for like 3 hours straight while doing housework. I usually never watch family/baby/"mommy life" youtubers in an earnest way - it's usually always hate watching, tbh. but for some reason I enjoy watching hers.

her name is Talia, she's 22 and lives in Hawaii with her bf Kekoa and 2 year old daughter Ayla. she's VERY pregnant with their second baby and should be giving birth anyday now.

I usually roll my eyes at "perfect" families but I find them to be sooo friggin cute and as far as I can tell (so far), pretty genuine. makes me want to settle down and make babies and trust me it takes A LOT to make me feel that way ;)

does anyone else watch them, and if so what do yall think?
I had to check it out!! Some very cute videos!!
pancakes

Unread post by pancakes »

I used to really like her but I feel like she’s gone downhill. The whole stalking JessFam thing was weird. Since she became friends with Jess, she seems more fake too. The latest pregnancy announcement to her partner was awkward and it seemed like he wasn’t excited and may not have known they were trying? He seemed underwhelmed to say the least. I’m surprised she even uploaded that video

It’s such a shame because I thought there was something different about her. It’ll be sad if she ends up churning out kids for the sake of views like Jess
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

Does anyone else still watch her? I loved her videos about a year ago when I found her channel, but her daughter is insufferable with her constant raspy shouting. She’s also gotten really annoying and tries to push her sisters “sleep training” business but it seems like her sister just rips off stuff from takingcarababies and charges for it. Lol
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

Does is bother anyone else that she called what she had a "severe panic attack" in the latest video? I don't want to say it wasn't a panic attack, because everyone feels their anxiety differently, but as someone who has experienced panic attacks for half of my life, I can assure you she would have undoubtedly been in the ER or in a corner by herself waiting to die if it were actually a "severe" panic attack, especially if it were the first time. I think a lot of youtubers just don't know what a panic attack actually is, so anytime they have any sudden onset of anxiety they call it a panic attack and that's not exactly what that means (I guess it technically can be, but it's not necessarily "severe" in that case) then other youtubers see them spreading that false information and call their regular anxious moment a panic attack too. It's just a thing that has always bothered me, as someone who couldn't swallow or breathe and thought I was dying for months on end, it can be debilitating. I don't want to compare or gatekeep, but it just gets under my skin when all that happened was a rush of anxiety in a situation that seems fairly reasonable to be anxious.

Although, I didn't love how she talked about homeless people either. It felt very uncomfortable to watch and was pretty dehumanizing to them. And look, I get her wanting to be protective as a mom and her guard was up more because they were with her, but it felt a lot like "ew homeless people" as well. Not good.
christiannielsen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by christiannielsen »

Additionally, she has become rather obnoxious and has been pushing her sister's "sleep training" business, although it appears that her sister just takes advantage of takingcarababies and charges for it.
penalty shooters 2

Return to “Q-Z”