NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

fingusername wrote:
ashlynxo wrote:Obviously, going through a FET during this time was something that Justin and Rachelle agreed upon, but I don't know... I just feel like I would want my SO to be there for something like that. Is that just me?
IShe's always making herself out to be a fragile helpless creature.. so why put herself thru all of this without Justin? Practice some self control and get pregnant while the husband is around to help & experience it too. This makes it crystal clear how selfish she is.
I can’t hardly use the restroom without my husband coming in there let alone would he let me go through this whole process without him. It’s a very intimate process that I 100% agree he should be involved in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

I think doing this without him goes back to her rushing into some big ass decisions to keep Justin locked in to the marriage and make it a million times harder for him to get out. I find it particularly damning she's done so many huge things while he's deployed, it reeks of insecurity to me. Hell, he's coming home to a pregnancy and a new dog, that's fucking shocking. On top of that, she wanted him coming home to a new house too. I'm sure she thinks this will make them closer, but honestly i see it causing a disconnect and some tension. She thinks that because Brynn's miscarriage "saved our marriage" that all this other stuff will too. Good luck.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Hi, Rachelle! How are you? Got Beau in a discipline class yet? Still saying you're poor but then going to Target every two seconds?

EDIT: I totally think she reads here. I think Rachelle is the type of person who can't handle any amount of criticism, yet she'd still read it because she HAS to know what people are thinking about her.
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

ashlynxo wrote:Hi, Rachelle! How are you? Got Beau in a discipline class yet? Still saying you're poor but then going to Target every two seconds?

EDIT: I totally think she reads here. I think Rachelle is the type of person who can't handle any amount of criticism, yet she'd still read it because she HAS to know what people are thinking about her.
She's ASSuming her pregnancy is a single baby because Brynn was?!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Mom2two wrote:
ashlynxo wrote:Hi, Rachelle! How are you? Got Beau in a discipline class yet? Still saying you're poor but then going to Target every two seconds?

She's ASSuming her pregnancy is a single baby because Brynn was?!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
She’s just an ass.

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

Oh,Rachelle.How about you redirect everything everyone has said and instead of taking it as critisim,Just use it to construct yourself into a better person.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Oh,Rachelle.How about you redirect everything everyone has said and instead of taking it as critisim,Just use it to construct yourself into a better person.
100 times YES!!!! This is exactly how a mature and responsible adult would act. Instead, she acts like a moody teenager who thinks everyone is against her instead of realizing that people do have her best interests at heart and are just offering constructive criticism. That last bit about comparing to Brynn's pregnancy is screaming Joan (from John, Joan and Maeve) to me. Every pregnancy is different, Rachelle. Every baby is different. Just like every person is different.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

here4thepopcorn wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Oh,Rachelle.How about you redirect everything everyone has said and instead of taking it as critisim,Just use it to construct yourself into a better person.
100 times YES!!!! This is exactly how a mature and responsible adult would act. Instead, she acts like a moody teenager who thinks everyone is against her instead of realizing that people do have her best interests at heart and are just offering constructive criticism. That last bit about comparing to Brynn's pregnancy is screaming Joan (from John, Joan and Maeve) to me. Every pregnancy is different, Rachelle. Every baby is different. Just like every person is different.
Once again, shows her complete immaturity. That girl is NOT ready to be a parent. Anyone else get totally creeped out and just annoyed by Justin? Especially when she told him it was positive he was like “omg I love you baby. Oh I love you so much I love you baby”. Like wtf? I’m sorry, that just seemed really weird to me. I can usually read people well and he just totally rubs me the wrong way. Anyone else feel that?

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

here4thepopcorn wrote:
OH MY GOD I was not going to say anything but YES.I dont really know how it goes about mentioning other YTers in forms that arent their own so i didnt say anything but ive been thinking this for the last while,it honestly seems like J&J use Maeve for profit,too,in my opinion.
mrsglittersparkles wrote:
here4thepopcorn wrote:
Once again, shows her complete immaturity. That girl is NOT ready to be a parent. Anyone else get totally creeped out and just annoyed by Justin? Especially when she told him it was positive he was like “omg I love you baby. Oh I love you so much I love you baby”. Like wtf? I’m sorry, that just seemed really weird to me. I can usually read people well and he just totally rubs me the wrong way. Anyone else feel that?

He looks like he's a shitty dude,And we have a saying around my part of town about navy guys (They're just a bunch of seamen(semen) who cant stop swimming in circles...) Meaning they're dicks,In a short.I felt like him being a tad bit abusive may have played in on their relationship issues,At one point,But i feel infidelity is more likely,Because,Lets face it.Rachelle seems....Not to be the purest of pure little flowers in the field.....
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also-

Anybody else cringing about her 'personal channel' and the video?
No,Rachelle,you're not showing,you're gaining weight.It happens to everyone.Not a big deal,Still look slammin' (12 in the face,But everything else looks slammin' , I Should say.I dont think i could look at her face and say that,Esp without knowing how old she is.) and hey,you're pregnant,If all goes well,you can start working out by this time next year to get back to pre-pregnancy weight,If not slightly sooner,Depending on how mom life treats you.

Also anybody notice an increase in jesus posts on her social networking after i mentioned infidelity and stuff? I Think i did (Maybe i've lost my mind) I Mean,to each their own,I'm not hating on christianity,or any religion really (Being agnostic myself.) But ive noticed like two more posts in the last two days than she usually makes in like a week or more.(One was a video with some kid from her youth group,then she posted something on insta story,I Believe.)
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

trumputin wrote:I think doing this without him goes back to her rushing into some big ass decisions to keep Justin locked in to the marriage and make it a million times harder for him to get out. I find it particularly damning she's done so many huge things while he's deployed, it reeks of insecurity to me. Hell, he's coming home to a pregnancy and a new dog, that's fucking shocking. On top of that, she wanted him coming home to a new house too. I'm sure she thinks this will make them closer, but honestly i see it causing a disconnect and some tension. She thinks that because Brynn's miscarriage "saved our marriage" that all this other stuff will too. Good luck.
Crazy to see everything listed like that. Justin is in for such a shocker when he comes home to so many changes. Not only a pregnant wife, but a wild puppy too. Let's not forget they are minus a car too! And she relies on using his... Thankfully he is still coming home to the same house.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

here4thepopcorn wrote:
trumputin wrote:I think doing this without him goes back to her rushing into some big ass decisions to keep Justin locked in to the marriage and make it a million times harder for him to get out. I find it particularly damning she's done so many huge things while he's deployed, it reeks of insecurity to me. Hell, he's coming home to a pregnancy and a new dog, that's fucking shocking. On top of that, she wanted him coming home to a new house too. I'm sure she thinks this will make them closer, but honestly i see it causing a disconnect and some tension. She thinks that because Brynn's miscarriage "saved our marriage" that all this other stuff will too. Good luck.
Crazy to see everything listed like that. Justin is in for such a shocker when he comes home to so many changes. Not only a pregnant wife, but a wild puppy too. Let's not forget they are minus a car too! And she relies on using his... Thankfully he is still coming home to the same house.
Hell,maybe not!! Who knows what other big decision Rachelle will try to pull over.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

I really try to like Rachelle and keep watching but the more I do the more immature she seems. Lots of people were put off by her "Don't pray for twins" BS myself included. It makes her look petty and stupid. She should have never made that remark and just let things be as they are. People (myself included) think it is twins due to the high hcg numbers and she brushed it off. Also her passive aggressive comments towards anyone who aren't 100% supportive and eat every word she says are getting on my last nerve. Off topic (kinda) but will we be subjected to target hauls and brand deals on this personal channel? pass.
Pyro1309
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pyro1309 »

Ok. Seriously Rachelle. Beau tore his bed up how long ago and you STILL haven’t cleaned it up?! What if he eats a piece of the stuffing? I can see it now. “Emergency puppy surgery!!!1!!!1!”

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:
here4thepopcorn wrote:

yes!! I wasn’t gonna say anything cuz I thought I was the only one who felt a little off by his comments on their phone calls. I can’t describe it but it’s just creepy and too much..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Amanda876 wrote:I really try to like Rachelle and keep watching but the more I do the more immature she seems. Lots of people were put off by her "Don't pray for twins" BS myself included. It makes her look petty and stupid. She should have never made that remark and just let things be as they are. People (myself included) think it is twins due to the high hcg numbers and she brushed it off. Also her passive aggressive comments towards anyone who aren't 100% supportive and eat every word she says are getting on my last nerve. Off topic (kinda) but will we be subjected to target hauls and brand deals on this personal channel? pass.
Oh,Definately,And PLENTY More expensive baby shit.Maybe it's just me,but the second-hand items that ive bought my nephew are perfectly fine after a good cleaning (Be it bleach,Boiling water,Or just wiping down with a clorox wipe if it came from family) but i can see for sure that she'll decide to get a different carseat (Stokke? Uppababy? probably,Or some other high luxury disposable ass brand that'll be irrelivant as fast as the next big trend) because she just 'cant picture brynn's little sibling using her sisters carseat and coming home from the hospital' or something stupid,Probably a Stokke Sleepi crib with all of its overpriced glory,Because once again "That crib was for Brynn!!!"

I still watch her and i genuinely wish her well,Because i mean,Kill them with kindness,But oh my god the girl gives me a migraine.
She wants a baby beause she wants trend.She wants to be a trendy mommy with her GAUDY etsy baby clothes on her kid and expensive baby items that make everyone roll their eyes.I Just KNOW she's going to have that new 150 dollar changing pad,And probably the OObi ( IDEK We never used any diaper pail) Diaper pail,And all kinds of rediculous things that you dont really need at all,Let alone a more expensive version of it.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, anyone else find it utter ridiculous that she’s five weeks pregnant and click-baiting that she’s “showing”. Come. On.

Also. Restrain your wild dog. He drives me crazy and her even more because she doesn’t know what she’s doing. He will be sent out of her house and onto her mom’s (like the other one) in no time.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Pyro1309 wrote:Ok. Seriously Rachelle. Beau tore his bed up how long ago and you STILL haven’t cleaned it up?! What if he eats a piece of the stuffing? I can see it now. “Emergency puppy surgery!!!1!!!1!”

Yeah that’s about a $400 vet bill. My dog ate part of a diaper once and that’s how much it cost. She knew she was doing ivf again and when so I don’t know why she thought it was a good idea to get a puppy. Having a baby and a young dog is a lot of work, but I guess she can make Justin deal with the dog or just give it to her mom like her last dog.

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

prettyll wrote:
Pyro1309 wrote:Ok. Seriously Rachelle. Beau tore his bed up how long ago and you STILL haven’t cleaned it up?! What if he eats a piece of the stuffing? I can see it now. “Emergency puppy surgery!!!1!!!1!”

Yeah that’s about a $400 vet bill. My dog ate part of a diaper once and that’s how much it cost. She knew she was doing ivf again and when so I don’t know why she thought it was a good idea to get a puppy. Having a baby and a young dog is a lot of work, but I guess she can make Justin deal with the dog or just give it to her mom like her last dog.

Better yet,Beau is DEFINTELY going to jump on her and knock her down when she gets further along.So it'll be a supersad "The dog almost hurt me and the baby" Bullshit vlog where she cries over having to get rid of him.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
prettyll wrote:

Better yet,Beau is DEFINTELY going to jump on her and knock her down when she gets further along.So it'll be a supersad "The dog almost hurt me and the baby" Bullshit vlog where she cries over having to get rid of him.
100%. We are all calling it now. There will be a “devastating video” of having to give Beau away. (Can’t stand that name btw).

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”