Cate2121
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Rachelle and Justin

Unread post by Cate2121 »

Hi there!!
Do you guys see rachelle and Justin? I love them, they are so humble!
I wanted someone to talk about them
I wish i was rachelle's friend, she seems to be always alone (when Justin is working)..
im so sorry for their baby [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️
I love rachelle se is soooooooo strong!!!!

I wish them the best [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
Cate2121
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Rachelle and Justin

https://www.youtube.com/user/rachellechaves606

youdontknowme95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youdontknowme95 »

i really like Rachelle, but for some reason im a little iffy on Justin.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

youdontknowme95 wrote:i really like Rachelle, but for some reason im a little iffy on Justin.

I'm the opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
youdontknowme95
Amateur
Amateur

Mom2two wrote:
youdontknowme95 wrote:i really like Rachelle, but for some reason im a little iffy on Justin.

I'm the opposite.

may i ask why?

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

their cat is SO skinny!
check out the 6:05 mark on wards
the cat is pawing at the door to be fed, over at her chips. i wouldn't think too much of that if the cat was a heathy weight but he is not. :| :|
Cate2121
Amateur
Amateur

actuallydear wrote:their cat is SO skinny!
check out the 6:05 mark on wards
the cat is pawing at the door to be fed, over at her chips. i wouldn't think too much of that if the cat was a heathy weight but he is not. :| :|
I also notice that...
That's really strange... i dont think rachelle dont feed the cat but i dont know

breakfasttaco
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breakfasttaco »

So at first I loved them. I thought they were refreshing and down to earth and my heart broke with them.
Then their subscribers shot up and it seems like Rachelle is really soaking up every ounce of it. Throwback pics on insta, merch, the clickbait-y titles drive me crazy, it just all seems for views and like Rachelle is lovvvvvving it. It reminds me a lot of Missy from DB. Started out about loss and seemed down to earth, got yt famous and turned snobby. We will see though! Too early to tell. But at least for me, I currently can't really stand them.

Cate2121
Amateur
Amateur

On Instagram?

breakfasttaco
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breakfasttaco »

Yes her instagram is rachelleswannie

Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

breakfasttaco wrote:So at first I loved them. I thought they were refreshing and down to earth and my heart broke with them.
Then their subscribers shot up and it seems like Rachelle is really soaking up every ounce of it. Throwback pics on insta, merch, the clickbait-y titles drive me crazy, it just all seems for views and like Rachelle is lovvvvvving it. It reminds me a lot of Missy from DB. Started out about loss and seemed down to earth, got yt famous and turned snobby. We will see though! Too early to tell. But at least for me, I currently can't really stand them.

She's only 23. So immature. I lost all hope when she got on the phone with her husband and immediately started in with the baby voice. Omg.

OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

breakfasttaco wrote:So at first I loved them. I thought they were refreshing and down to earth and my heart broke with them.

I think she's jumping into the YouTube thing, one to give her something to focus attention on and two, to help pay for more IVF. I can't really fault her for that. They desperately want children, but need medical help, which is not cheap.
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

Omg SAME!

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Mom2two wrote:

She's only 23. So immature. I lost all hope when she got on the phone with her husband and immediately started in with the baby voice. Omg.

Omg. Yes. This literally made me get a little sick to my stomach and I lost a lot of "like" for her.

its me
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by its me »

Oh yay! Glad I'm not the only one. I really felt for her when I watched the putting the nursery away video, but since then I'm liking her less and less. That baby voice clip was horrible. Even yesterday with the Ellie and Jared video, her comment about "not bashing them, this channel is about love" pissed me off. Nobody bashed them, one person said she wasn't their biggest fan. Apparently people can't have an opinion anymore.

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

its me wrote:Oh yay! Glad I'm not the only one. I really felt for her when I watched the putting the nursery away video, but since then I'm liking her less and less. That baby voice clip was horrible. Even yesterday with the Ellie and Jared video, her comment about "not bashing them, this channel is about love" pissed me off. Nobody bashed them, one person said she wasn't their biggest fan. Apparently people can't have an opinion anymore.

100% agree. I'm so glad I'm not the only one either. I can usually get a good sense of genuine people and now that their channel is growing they just seem "off". It's sad so many so that when they get more money from YT.

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Do* not so

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

I'm not really sure how anything she is doing is being perceived as not genuine. She just went a traumatic event, and then just weeks later her husband deployed. She is just youtube as an outlet to help her. She also is in therapy, and working on herself outside of YT. Just because she used a baby voice once upset you? Everyone acts silly around and with their significant other, especially when you're away from each other for months. If you watch all of her videos, Mr. is very healthy and isn't underfed. He is a typical cat that just wants to be fed constantly.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Someone mentioned wanting more yt fame to pay for more IVF. She did the $20,000 plan where up to so many times they will work with you and if by the end you do not bring home a live baby they give you most of your money back. A lot of infertility clinics have this as an option. In fact when I suggested the fundraiser that Kalyn and Robert thought of on another board I thought of this IVF plan when I came up with my figures on how it would work. I do wonder though how they came up with 20 grand in that their only 23 and I don't think she works and he's in the military and he's young so obviously his rank wouldn't be so high. My brother in law was also in the military and he did not make that kind of money at 23, and he joined when he graduated high school.

I like her and I see so much of what I went through (twice in 19 months) in her. I am so glad she is receiving therapy. That is one of the regrets I've had in this journey.

I will say I am NOT a fan of Ellie and Jared. They make me sick. And it's annoying that some of the normal yt people seem to still be drinking their kool- aid. If you've lost a child and/or have infertility then you should have a problem with Ellie and Jared and the crap they've been throwing for the last few years. It's hurtful and offensive.
youdontknowme95
Amateur
Amateur

eab424 wrote:Someone mentioned wanting more yt fame to pay for more IVF. She did the $20,000 plan where up to so many times they will work with you and if by the end you do not bring home a live baby they give you most of your money back. A lot of infertility clinics have this as an option. In fact when I suggested the fundraiser that Kalyn and Robert thought of on another board I thought of this IVF plan when I came up with my figures on how it would work. I do wonder though how they came up with 20 grand in that their only 23 and I don't think she works and he's in the military and he's young so obviously his rank wouldn't be so high. My brother in law was also in the military and he did not make that kind of money at 23, and he joined when he graduated high school.

I like her and I see so much of what I went through (twice in 19 months) in her. I am so glad she is receiving therapy. That is one of the regrets I've had in this journey.

I will say I am NOT a fan of Ellie and Jared. They make me sick. And it's annoying that some of the normal yt people seem to still be drinking their kool- aid. If you've lost a child and/or have infertility then you should have a problem with Ellie and Jared and the crap they've been throwing for the last few years. It's hurtful and offensive.
i know it wouldn't help pay for much but she is/was a pre-school teacher type thing.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”