youdontknowme95
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin

Unread post by youdontknowme95 »

QweenKris wrote:
doveminibites wrote:Rachelle had another dog before Beau that she gave away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure the entirety of the story but she did have a chocolate lab I️ believe that’s now with her mom.

it supposedly had anxiety being around the cat.

seize the day, or die regretting the time you lost.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Does anyone else get the vibes that she grew up seeing perfect relationships with a wife and a husband and babies on TV and she rushed to get married purely because she wants to have a picture perfect life?
Like..I Get some people get married young with good intentions,But my theories on this are that she got married and it isnt what she expected,So she wants a baby,Or She (As most Teenagers think when they think they're inlove) Thinks that having a baby will make Justin love her and stay (Granted ive read here that they had marital issues) Or even she feels abandoned because Justin is always gone,So She wants to have a baby because in her mind,Thats "Hey,At least this baby will love me/KEep me company"

Just my opinion,It is very rare that someone this young tries THIS HARD For a baby for good intentions,At least where i'm from.
Totally. I've seen it many times and I've noticed it with a lot of teen moms whose parents are divorced. It's like their trying to compensate for the love or stability they needed/craved during their development years and saw people on tv and thought there was such a thing as the perfect family.

I don't want to sound like I'm reading too much into or making something out of nothing but a lot of loss parents have martial issues after it happens. I think they had this before which makes it 10 times rougher on a relationship that wasn't strong enough to begin with. I saw their draw my relationship and they got married in May 2014. They also did a video tribute to their lost embryos. Someone said "a loss is a loss any time" obviously they've never experienced a miscarriage or a stillbirth because there is a BIG difference. I'm not at all saying losing embryos isn't sad. But when you have more and most couples don't even end up using all their embryos. There's a big difference in feeling your baby kick, see them on the ultrasound screen and watching them grow month to month then being told there's a problem, bedrest early labor and stillbirth vs being told a 3 week old embryo you've never been pregnant with hasn't made it to freezing. My ex sister in law tried to tell me she now knew my sorrow because her embryos didn't make it to freezing. I had two stillbirths. Amazingly she's still alive today. She's the type that always has to somehow find something in her life that is in no way similar to compare it to your hardship. If someone's been stabbed no doubt she'll talk about her paper cut.

This is California and it seems like if you request IVF they just say ok where's your money lets do it! It seems a ton of real housewives do it and I highly doubt all of them needed it medically.

I'm not saying Rachelle and Justin needed it but I think their doctor should've told them to give it a little time. They were married for 10 months when they were told to do IVF. For a clinic to tell a 20 year old married less than a year they need to do IVF is crazy. I get diagnosises and I don't doubt them but how many stories have you heard about couples having the same diagnosis and conceiving on their own? My eldest stepson (my husband is 15 years older than I am) is actually two years older than these two are. I am so glad he is not married or thinking of marriage this early.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

She shows up on base without an appointment and then sits in her car and cries because no one is available? (Hand to god) I'm not TRYING to be insensitive but is she so stupid to think just by showing up and baby voicing and pouting, she will get people to do what she wants? This whole thing is beyond stupid...the only insensitive person in that situation was HER. Fuck I can't stand her.
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

I'm about ready to unsubscribe. Every video now seems to be clickbate. She started getting so many subscribers and instead of continuing to be genuine she started selling merch(BIG eyeroll) and constantly trying to get sympathy. I know it's sad, but could you just go one fucking video without bringing up your stillbirth and how "hard your life is". Yeah must be so difficult to spend your life shopping, sleeping, staying home with your puppy and kitty and making YouTube videos. I bet half the reason she got the dog was so she'd have an excuse to not substitute for the preschool anymore. And now she's starting a second channel? Yeah oh fucking k good luck with that people are already seeing right through your bullshit. She seems like such an entitled brat who cries if she doesn't get what she wants when she wants it.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

bunchofidiots wrote:I'm about ready to unsubscribe. Every video now seems to be clickbate. She started getting so many subscribers and instead of continuing to be genuine she started selling merch(BIG eyeroll) and constantly trying to get sympathy. I know it's sad, but could you just go one fucking video without bringing up your stillbirth and how "hard your life is". Yeah must be so difficult to spend your life shopping, sleeping, staying home with your puppy and kitty and making YouTube videos. I bet half the reason she got the dog was so she'd have an excuse to not substitute for the preschool anymore. And now she's starting a second channel? Yeah oh fucking k good luck with that people are already seeing right through your bullshit. She seems like such an entitled brat who cries if she doesn't get what she wants when she wants it.
Her friends who also have a youtube channel also do the same thing. Only get this they have two children..... Yeah I'm less inclined to feel bad for you when you are actually parents of two children living in your house.

I unsubbed a long time ago. To both their channels. Just crazy.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I'm not in the military (my brother in law was) so I don't understand how their life insurance works. But did you catch that she said Justin mine and Brynn's life insurance. Um how would an unborn baby already have/had life insurance?
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

eab424 wrote:I'm not in the military (my brother in law was) so I don't understand how their life insurance works. But did you catch that she said Justin mine and Brynn's life insurance. Um how would an unborn baby already have/had life insurance?
Not sure how it works but its true.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

eab424 wrote:I'm not in the military (my brother in law was) so I don't understand how their life insurance works. But did you catch that she said Justin mine and Brynn's life insurance. Um how would an unborn baby already have/had life insurance?
If you have a stillborn baby it qualifies for the life insurance payout if you lose a child which is $10k. Maybe that’s where she gets all this money to blow on decor and crap.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

eab424 wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Does anyone else get the vibes that she grew up seeing perfect relationships with a wife and a husband and babies on TV and she rushed to get married purely because she wants to have a picture perfect life?
Like..I Get some people get married young with good intentions,But my theories on this are that she got married and it isnt what she expected,So she wants a baby,Or She (As most Teenagers think when they think they're inlove) Thinks that having a baby will make Justin love her and stay (Granted ive read here that they had marital issues) Or even she feels abandoned because Justin is always gone,So She wants to have a baby because in her mind,Thats "Hey,At least this baby will love me/KEep me company"

Just my opinion,It is very rare that someone this young tries THIS HARD For a baby for good intentions,At least where i'm from.
Totally. I've seen it many times and I've noticed it with a lot of teen moms whose parents are divorced. It's like their trying to compensate for the love or stability they needed/craved during their development years and saw people on tv and thought there was such a thing as the perfect family.

I don't want to sound like I'm reading too much into or making something out of nothing but a lot of loss parents have martial issues after it happens. I think they had this before which makes it 10 times rougher on a relationship that wasn't strong enough to begin with. I saw their draw my relationship and they got married in May 2014. They also did a video tribute to their lost embryos. Someone said "a loss is a loss any time" obviously they've never experienced a miscarriage or a stillbirth because there is a BIG difference. I'm not at all saying losing embryos isn't sad. But when you have more and most couples don't even end up using all their embryos. There's a big difference in feeling your baby kick, see them on the ultrasound screen and watching them grow month to month then being told there's a problem, bedrest early labor and stillbirth vs being told a 3 week old embryo you've never been pregnant with hasn't made it to freezing. My ex sister in law tried to tell me she now knew my sorrow because her embryos didn't make it to freezing. I had two stillbirths. Amazingly she's still alive today. She's the type that always has to somehow find something in her life that is in no way similar to compare it to your hardship. If someone's been stabbed no doubt she'll talk about her paper cut.

This is California and it seems like if you request IVF they just say ok where's your money lets do it! It seems a ton of real housewives do it and I highly doubt all of them needed it medically.

I'm not saying Rachelle and Justin needed it but I think their doctor should've told them to give it a little time. They were married for 10 months when they were told to do IVF. For a clinic to tell a 20 year old married less than a year they need to do IVF is crazy. I get diagnosises and I don't doubt them but how many stories have you heard about couples having the same diagnosis and conceiving on their own? My eldest stepson (my husband is 15 years older than I am) is actually two years older than these two are. I am so glad he is not married or thinking of marriage this early.
Yeah I think it’s strange it was recommended so soon as well. Especially since usually they won’t even let you have access to infertility tests and such until you’ve been trying unsuccessfully at least a full year.

I used to work with a lady who tried for years then they went through 2 IVF cycles that failed and then just accepted that they weren’t going to have any kids. A couple of years later they ended up naturally conceiving 2 children- one at 40 and the other at 42.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I did look it up and Brynn did not qualify for the death insurance benefit. Her weight was less than 12 oz and she did not complete 20 weeks of pregnancy. She would've qualified for the benefit if she had completed 1 of the two requirements. You hav e to have completed 20 weeks of pregnancy and Brynn was less than 350 grams.
breakfasttaco
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breakfasttaco »

Was Brynn an actual still birth though? Correct me if I’m wrong but always was under the impression still birth was for babies who were to term or pretty close to it or past viability. Not that it really matters I guess, this is more just my curiosity

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

breakfasttaco wrote:Was Brynn an actual still birth though? Correct me if I’m wrong but always was under the impression still birth was for babies who were to term or pretty close to it or past viability. Not that it really matters I guess, this is more just my curiosity

Stillbirth is considered such when a fetus dies after 20 weeks. Before 20 weeks is a miscarriage. Missy Lanning for example delivered her baby around 20 weeks I believe but it died a few weeks earlier. She calls it a still birth but it's technically not. Just a miscarriage that her body did not expel naturally. It wasn't discovered until later on what had happened and she chose to deliver the baby instead of a D&C. It's a touchy subject because in some people's eyes she had to birth a dead baby and number of weeks don't matter, it was still a stillbirth and in other people's opinions, she's just using the term stillbirth over miscarriage to garner more sympathy. I don't watch Rachelle enough to know dates and what not, but it sounds like those two opinions would apply towards her as well.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

In the US at 20 weeks it is considered a stillbirth. I know in other countries they have a different opinion.

Brynn's due date was September 29th and her heartbeat was found to have stopped on May 12th the day her week changed from 19 to 20. The military does have a benefit if you have a stillbirth but you have to have completed your 20th week and your baby has to be more than 12 oz. or 350 grams to qualify. Brynn didn't meet either of those. I hate to be mean but I have to agree that she might stretch things on yt to make it sound like things are worse than they are for sympathy. She did her FET in January and her EDD was late September. She was a little more than 4 1/2 months pregnant. I also noticed that Missy hasn't mentioned him lately.....
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

breakfasttaco wrote:Was Brynn an actual still birth though? Correct me if I’m wrong but always was under the impression still birth was for babies who were to term or pretty close to it or past viability. Not that it really matters I guess, this is more just my curiosity

Depends on where your from. In the United States a stillbirth is anything after 20 weeks. I think it's the UK that calls it a stillbirth after 22 weeks. Although if you read people magazine they get their terminology mangled because they don't research the information for articles that they write. I can't remember what actor's wife went into labor and had a baby at 35 weeks and the writer called it a miscarriage. This was quite some time ago and they had rainbows and the kids are now teenagers.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

bunchofidiots wrote:I'm about ready to unsubscribe. Every video now seems to be clickbate. She started getting so many subscribers and instead of continuing to be genuine she started selling merch(BIG eyeroll) and constantly trying to get sympathy. I know it's sad, but could you just go one fucking video without bringing up your stillbirth and how "hard your life is". Yeah must be so difficult to spend your life shopping, sleeping, staying home with your puppy and kitty and making YouTube videos. I bet half the reason she got the dog was so she'd have an excuse to not substitute for the preschool anymore. And now she's starting a second channel? Yeah oh fucking k good luck with that people are already seeing right through your bullshit. She seems like such an entitled brat who cries if she doesn't get what she wants when she wants it.
What is the second channel for? What the fuck? Lol

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I bet Rachelle will be on youtube tomorrow explaining how this all works.....HI Rach ;)
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

fingusername wrote:I bet Rachelle will be on youtube tomorrow explaining how this all works.....HI Rach ;)
People will have fallen asleep or turned the video off before she'd have a chance.
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

chatty wrote:

No idea didn't watch the video just saw the title and kept scrolling. Probably just another clickbate video. I'm not giving her anymore views
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

chatty wrote:

She said on twitter that the second channel is just for her like sit down kind of videos and that the other channel is for her and Justin’s vlogs? It seems stupid. Maybe it will be better since we wouldnt have to hear her annoying as fuck baby voice since she wouldn’t be vlogging Beau.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I noticed she has more subs than Alex and Phil do. Only reason I bring that up is their friends and I've seen them in each other's videos. I'm willing to bed Rachelle and Justin go to the same mega church.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”