Rachelle and Justin

doveminibites
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin

Unread post by doveminibites »

She babies her dog so much. I think he will be okay for a few hours without. She gets more stuff for Beau than she does her cat that she’s had longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

trumputin wrote:Man, she has such a spending problem, and it looks like one of her recent vlogs where she titled it about "wife spending too much on decor" is a direct jab at the conversations we've had here :rofl: She's wearing an entire PINK christmas outfit that's new. Again, what happened to only buying yourself 2-3 new pieces each season? :rofl:

Rachelle is such a brat. She's not used to any form of criticism so she takes it to a whole different level instead of looking within herself if so many people are saying the same thing. She's used to hot air being blown up her booty hole and absolutely no resistance or uttering of "no." I could totally see her as a mean girl in high school who hasn't dropped the attitude since, and doesn't know how to handle not getting what she wants or people not liking/agreeing with her. If you go to her Twitter, any not-completely-positive comment gets blasted there for asspats and an ego boost. She's such a child.

I've been MIA for a while, but found it ironic that she was so intent on buying a 500k+ house, but then gets in that car accident and says straight up they can't afford a car payment at this time. What the fuck? You also have a new puppy, are trying to get pregnant, spend like you're a trust fund baby on decor that'll look dated in 2 years time... Do you see how fucking dumb you are? I also think it's pretty blatant that she was vlogging while driving and that's what caused the accident, considering she's cut down on doing that considerably since.

I also think Rachelle saw her mom bouncing from man to man and wanted to make the picture perfect life by getting married young and popping out a bunch of crotch fruit. BUT, I feel like since her a Justin were having marriage troubles during her pregnancy, that now she's even more intent on strapping him down -- especially financially. That's partially why I think she was so house-crazed, that, and to look like that perfect YouTube family.

I'm kinda thinking the reason Justin and her were having troubles was due to infidelity on Justin's part. It would explain why she's so intent on locking him into some pretty serious shit RIGHT NOW. She has such a sense of urgency to it. She mentioned they were in a bad, bad place, and I can't think of any other explanation. He had to drive down to the SD area to get to base and work while he was home, so it gave him quite a bit of time to do what he wanted. Maybe he didn't physically cheat, but she found emails or something. She mentioned on Twitter she won't say what exactly happened between them, so I'm thinking it has something to do with making them look less than perfect (which cheating would)

Totally agree with you on her being immature. Couple that with the cheating I don't see this marriage lasting very long. Adding to it they did suffer losing Brynn. Cheating no matter what form takes it's toll on a marriage. Rarely do cheaters change. With smart phones now there are so many dating apps. They hide what their doing. My ex did. I caught him cheating while I was pregnant with our first. He claimed he'd stopped and that was the end but once we started having issues again and he left his email open on my laptop. He was planning on meeting a girl who lived close to his dad and they'd been communicating for 3 years. I filed for divorce the next day. Smartest thing I ever did besides marrying my now husband.

as far as he spending I agree it's something that needs to be curbed. When I was her age I was blowing money I shouldn't have and I regret it. You live and you learn.

As far as them having issues not being able to afford a car payment... I find that absurd they are trying to have another baby that they obviously cannot afford. Babies can be a lot more expensive than a car payment. And they get more expensive as they get older.

The tacky car seat? It was $400ish. Just the infant car seat alone. The kardashians don't even spend that much on their car seats. And there's no way multiple babies could use that thing. It's white and grey and has a leather handle.

I know I've mentioned the insurance benefit. With the spending and not being able to afford a car payment, I don't think she's spent 10K worth of crap. But I also don't believe she was eligible for it since there are 2 criteria to be eligible and you have to meet 1 to get it. Complete 20 weeks of pregnancy and baby be over 350 grams. Now she'd only completed 19 and babies don't usually weigh 350 grams until 21 weeks. Babies can measure ahead but that's not usually until towards the end of pregnancy.
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

Not to mention that infants outgrow the infant carriers relatively fast.

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

trumputin wrote:Man, she has such a spending problem, and it looks like one of her recent vlogs where she titled it about "wife spending too much on decor" is a direct jab at the conversations we've had here :rofl: She's wearing an entire PINK christmas outfit that's new. Again, what happened to only buying yourself 2-3 new pieces each season? :rofl:

Rachelle is such a brat. She's not used to any form of criticism so she takes it to a whole different level instead of looking within herself if so many people are saying the same thing. She's used to hot air being blown up her booty hole and absolutely no resistance or uttering of "no." I could totally see her as a mean girl in high school who hasn't dropped the attitude since, and doesn't know how to handle not getting what she wants or people not liking/agreeing with her. If you go to her Twitter, any not-completely-positive comment gets blasted there for asspats and an ego boost. She's such a child.

I've been MIA for a while, but found it ironic that she was so intent on buying a 500k+ house, but then gets in that car accident and says straight up they can't afford a car payment at this time. What the fuck? You also have a new puppy, are trying to get pregnant, spend like you're a trust fund baby on decor that'll look dated in 2 years time... Do you see how fucking dumb you are? I also think it's pretty blatant that she was vlogging while driving and that's what caused the accident, considering she's cut down on doing that considerably since.

I also think Rachelle saw her mom bouncing from man to man and wanted to make the picture perfect life by getting married young and popping out a bunch of crotch fruit. BUT, I feel like since her a Justin were having marriage troubles during her pregnancy, that now she's even more intent on strapping him down -- especially financially. That's partially why I think she was so house-crazed, that, and to look like that perfect YouTube family.

I'm kinda thinking the reason Justin and her were having troubles was due to infidelity on Justin's part. It would explain why she's so intent on locking him into some pretty serious shit RIGHT NOW. She has such a sense of urgency to it. She mentioned they were in a bad, bad place, and I can't think of any other explanation. He had to drive down to the SD area to get to base and work while he was home, so it gave him quite a bit of time to do what he wanted. Maybe he didn't physically cheat, but she found emails or something. She mentioned on Twitter she won't say what exactly happened between them, so I'm thinking it has something to do with making them look less than perfect (which cheating would)
This. This. This. You are my new favorite.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Mom2two wrote:Not to mention that infants outgrow the infant carriers relatively fast.

That is true. My niece was born in 2012 and my sister bought the same travel system I had, my niece was a small baby 7lbs at birth but outgrew her clothes slowly until she was about a year. Anyway by the time she was 7 months old she'd outgrew the car seat.

Now they have them where they go up to age 2. Or so they say. I don't know any baby over 1 that would be ok with riding in an infant car seat with that sort of recline.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I feel like shes making him get out of the Military (she straight up said he loves the Military and his job) because SHE doesn't like it. Thats so sad for Justin.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I don't really see her forcing him out a lot of guys leave after 5 years of service. My brother in law was in the army from 2001-2006. I haven't seen the video where their looking at houses. I know at my brother in law's 5th year of service there was no way he could afford a 500K house. I know there's a website and an app that calculates how much home you can afford based off your income but off hand I don't know what they'd need to be making to afford that. My husband is in the financial business and I think that's one mistake people in their 20s and 30s make is living beyond their means so there's no emergency fund, their driving cars that are too expensive for their income and their living in 5 bedroom homes and have no kids or just 1-2. I could go on.

As far as buying a house if they cannot even afford to get a different car...
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I caught a inconsistency in her Q & A she says that they were going to wait two years to ttc. Then she said at almost the 1 year mark they decided to start trying yet they've said before that at 10 months they were told they needed IVF. Sounds kind of crazy to go straight to a fertility clinic and you haven't really tried on your own.

Also she says that their families were on board with them trying at a young age etc. Then tries to claim their financially stable BS because you can't afford a car payment to replace the car you wrecked. And I also noticed she didn't mention the financial help to do IVF.

And it's really annoying now to watch her videos (more than usual) like every 10 seconds a commercial comes on.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Did anyone notice that she claims the next time she has a baby she'll be high risk? Technically no (again we've mentioned how they stretch to get more sympathy) Brynn's heart stopped and she's said there wasn't a problem with the pregnancy. So I don't believe that to be the case. I had placental abruption the first time around and that made me high risk but the baby's heart just stopping and they can't find any other reason for that to have happened no you most likely won't be high risk again and it just was a fluke. I really wouldn't want that to happen again to her. Or anyone for that matter.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

eab424 wrote:I caught a inconsistency in her Q & A she says that they were going to wait two years to ttc. Then she said at almost the 1 year mark they decided to start trying yet they've said before that at 10 months they were told they needed IVF. Sounds kind of crazy to go straight to a fertility clinic and you haven't really tried on your own.

Also she says that their families were on board with them trying at a young age etc. Then tries to claim their financially stable BS because you can't afford a car payment to replace the car you wrecked. And I also noticed she didn't mention the financial help to do IVF.

And it's really annoying now to watch her videos (more than usual) like every 10 seconds a commercial comes on.
Girl, get ad block!! No ads or commercials!!!
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

eab424 wrote:Did anyone notice that she claims the next time she has a baby she'll be high risk? Technically no (again we've mentioned how they stretch to get more sympathy) Brynn's heart stopped and she's said there wasn't a problem with the pregnancy. So I don't believe that to be the case. I had placental abruption the first time around and that made me high risk but the baby's heart just stopping and they can't find any other reason for that to have happened no you most likely won't be high risk again and it just was a fluke. I really wouldn't want that to happen again to her. Or anyone for that matter.
To be fair, I doubt she’s actually talked to an OB/GYN or perinatologist. The fertility clinic is probably telling her that.

Which makes me think...what kind of fertility clinic is this anyway? Maybe they only decided to do IVF because Justin is away 90% of the time and you usually need an egg AND a sperm to get pregnant. Shocking, I know. But if they have embryos they can place, Justin doesn’t have to be there.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mom2two wrote:
eab424 wrote:Did anyone notice that she claims the next time she has a baby she'll be high risk? Technically no (again we've mentioned how they stretch to get more sympathy) Brynn's heart stopped and she's said there wasn't a problem with the pregnancy. So I don't believe that to be the case. I had placental abruption the first time around and that made me high risk but the baby's heart just stopping and they can't find any other reason for that to have happened no you most likely won't be high risk again and it just was a fluke. I really wouldn't want that to happen again to her. Or anyone for that matter.
To be fair, I doubt she’s actually talked to an OB/GYN or perinatologist. The fertility clinic is probably telling her that.

Which makes me think...what kind of fertility clinic is this anyway? Maybe they only decided to do IVF because Justin is away 90% of the time and you usually need an egg AND a sperm to get pregnant. Shocking, I know. But if they have embryos they can place, Justin doesn’t have to be there.

Its ridicilous she isn't waiting for Justin to be home to get pregnant. Its weird and totally unnecessary!
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Well since the embryos are already created she doesn't need Justin to be home to do the transfer. I believe this will be her 3rd transfer (FET) after IVF?

When my ex sister in law did IVF, they even told her she would be ok to come in on her own. I can't remember which appointment it was but I'm sure it was because my ex Brother in law is a major know it all douche and they already couldn't stand him. 1 thing my ex and I agreed on (maybe there was a few more) was that we couldn't stand him.After an hour at their house and if he's there, we're ready to leave. He's loud and thinks he's funny so it's like watching a rated r comedy that's not funny at all. Constantly interrupts you. Anyways I'm sure the clinic staff had their fill of him. LOL.

I agree I don't think they need IVF to begin with. In the Q & A I watched she said they were originally going to wait until they were married 2 years to ttc. They met in 2011, and married in 2014. Then she said that they WAITED for almost 1 year and maybe even mentioned the 10 months to ttc. Ok then in another video your saying that you were at a fertility doc and they told you that you had little chance of conceiving on your own. OK Based on what? You haven't been ttc so how would they know? Even people with IF issues can get pregnant by themselves without having to do IVF. They didn't even give it a chance. Weird. And this isn't something we're just guessing out of the clear blue sky, their words, their videos.

Also I noticed she touched on the "are we too young to be parents" question. She said if two people who are in love and are stable (um what way?) they should do what they want. Um no it takes two people who are mature in seeing they can't offer a baby what it truly deserves at the present time. Sorry for the Californians here but I think the CA clinics are crazy!

Sounds like I'm being picky, but honestly it does hold weight. Justin may have had it but he's young too. And they've had issues, I understand the urge to have another baby after you've lost one. I started trying again after I lost my son as soon as I was in the clear. I had to wait 3 months to recover after I had placental abruption. And it took about 9 months to get pregnant again.
Tallipia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tallipia »

Didn't she say they needed ivf because Justin has low mobility or something like that. And I think she also said there are some issues with her but don't remember what exactly. And that with both of their issues combined they have really low chance of conceiving.
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Tallipia wrote:Didn't she say they needed ivf because Justin has low mobility or something like that. And I think she also said there are some issues with her but don't remember what exactly. And that with both of their issues combined they have really low chance of conceiving.
Yes, she said that Justin has a really low count and the ones that he has are “slow swimmers”. STILL I’m in CA and I totally agree with these clinics being nuts. They just want money. She is NOT ready to be a parent. She just wants it because it’s the next step, she can’t have it easily so she wants it even more.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

To the person who mentioned the ad blocker I’ve tried everything in the App Store and it doesn’t work, what should I use?
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

blackroses wrote:To the person who mentioned the ad blocker I’ve tried everything in the App Store and it doesn’t work, what should I use?
I am not the one who suggested it but I think ad blockers are just for browsers on computers :(

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

She puts commenters on blast on her twitter which I really don’t think is very smart.

ANOTHER view into her IMMATURITY

Ps. Lesley’s comment is 100% CORRECT

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

eab424 wrote:Well since the embryos are already created she doesn't need Justin to be home to do the transfer. I believe this will be her 3rd transfer (FET) after IVF?

When my ex sister in law did IVF, they even told her she would be ok to come in on her own. I can't remember which appointment it was but I'm sure it was because my ex Brother in law is a major know it all douche and they already couldn't stand him. 1 thing my ex and I agreed on (maybe there was a few more) was that we couldn't stand him.After an hour at their house and if he's there, we're ready to leave. He's loud and thinks he's funny so it's like watching a rated r comedy that's not funny at all. Constantly interrupts you. Anyways I'm sure the clinic staff had their fill of him. LOL.

I agree I don't think they need IVF to begin with. In the Q & A I watched she said they were originally going to wait until they were married 2 years to ttc. They met in 2011, and married in 2014. Then she said that they WAITED for almost 1 year and maybe even mentioned the 10 months to ttc. Ok then in another video your saying that you were at a fertility doc and they told you that you had little chance of conceiving on your own. OK Based on what? You haven't been ttc so how would they know? Even people with IF issues can get pregnant by themselves without having to do IVF. They didn't even give it a chance. Weird. And this isn't something we're just guessing out of the clear blue sky, their words, their videos.

Also I noticed she touched on the "are we too young to be parents" question. She said if two people who are in love and are stable (um what way?) they should do what they want. Um no it takes two people who are mature in seeing they can't offer a baby what it truly deserves at the present time. Sorry for the Californians here but I think the CA clinics are crazy!

Sounds like I'm being picky, but honestly it does hold weight. Justin may have had it but he's young too. And they've had issues, I understand the urge to have another baby after you've lost one. I started trying again after I lost my son as soon as I was in the clear. I had to wait 3 months to recover after I had placental abruption. And it took about 9 months to get pregnant again.
I realize she doesn't need him to be there for the actual event... ;) ...but why make it harder on herself to do it alone? And maybe having justin be part of the process will be good for him..you know, as the father. lol
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I don't know honestly. She already relies on her mom a lot I would doubt she'd be there. I remember her saying her mommy would help her with paperwork. I know someone already said this but I have to wonder who paid for their IVF. I don't think it was her mom.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”