Rachelle and Justin

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin

Unread post by eab424 »

Not a far fetched thought but maybe they both cheated.
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

I don’t know what it is that makes me think that Justin might have cheated. He just seems like the type of guy. I know that’s bad to say but he does. He seems odd. In fact they both seem odd but not in the quirky kind of way. They’re so odd. I know ive said it before but there’s something about him that I can’t quite put my finger on it. They don’t seem like a married couple at all
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bethanymack »

New theories after today's boring vlog:

Rachelle didn't like her "straightforward" female doctor and much prefers the "gentle" male doctor. Rachelle is one of those women who can't get along with other women. Explains why she acts like a bitch to her sister and mom, why she has no friends at all, why she doesn't want to work. She just can't stand other women. Probably because she's so underdeveloped as an adult that she just feels insecure around high-functioning women (ie the female doctor).

Their relationship is sexless and probably always has been. There is NO spark between them. When Justin poses in his pajama pants (which Rachelle forced him to put on), Rachelle just goes flat - "Oh, that's, that's not good." Such an awkward clip.

I don't think they're attracted to each other. They legitimately seems like siblings on camera. Watch today's vlog. Imagine you are a new viewer. Tell me that Justin couldn't have just as easily been mistaken for her brother.
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

I bet it was just one person and I bet they weren’t even bothered. We all know how dramatic she is
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

75 likes?? Who are these minions lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Anyone get the vibe that she was super pissed in today’s vlog or just - off?

I love when she wanted to give Beau the treat from his box and Justin was like no he can have it later and she was like ....oh..he wants it now.

They’ll be great parents.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ps. Who gives an actual SHIT what she got at the food store?

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:Ps. Who gives an actual SHIT what she got at the food store?

I feel like I may be one of the few who enkoy grocery hauls. Bust that's because I'm constantly looking for new foods to try. I don't think I'd enjoy them if thst wherent the case, though. It seems. Weird to watch them. For any other reason.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
mrsglittersparkles wrote:Ps. Who gives an actual SHIT what she got at the food store?

I feel like I may be one of the few who enkoy grocery hauls. Bust that's because I'm constantly looking for new foods to try. I don't think I'd enjoy them if thst wherent the case, though. It seems. Weird to watch them. For any other reason.
Yea I totally get that if it was a specific grocery haul but when they add it in a random vlog it’s just weird IMO.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I think maybe she's had 1 good vlog. She honestly doesn't put thought into it and a lot of it is fake.I don't view her twitter and perhaps a lot of her subs don't otherwise they'd see a crazy brat and unsub.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:Anyone get the vibe that she was super pissed in today’s vlog or just - off?

I love when she wanted to give Beau the treat from his box and Justin was like no he can have it later and she was like ....oh..he wants it now.

They’ll be great parents.

I thought that was really weird too!

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

She’s just such a snarky bitch. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 3a49c1.jpg[/img]

But focusing on the positive guys.

catladyham
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by catladyham »

Someone mentioned that she was upset about baby name suggestions at her baby shower? I don't watch her too often because she bothers me, I found her from her cleaning up the nursery video -- and that is very sad; however, it seems that she jumps the gun on a lot of things. I was surprised when I was watching that video that she had a baby shower already if her daughter was stillborn at 20 weeks unless I misunderstood. My daughter is 6 mo. old (FTM) and I didn't want a baby shower but was told I'd regret it if I didn't. I had it when I was 35 almost 36 weeks so a month before she was due.

I don't know why she bothers "daily vlogging" I feel like she could have more substantial vlogging if she did 3 blogs a week instead of just throwing something up to throw it up. Just my two scents. I haven't watched anything since Justin returned except the last vlog where they heard the babies heartbeat. I am surprised she is only 13ish weeks ... it seems like she has been pregnant forever.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

catladyham wrote:Someone mentioned that she was upset about baby name suggestions at her baby shower? I don't watch her too often because she bothers me, I found her from her cleaning up the nursery video -- and that is very sad; however, it seems that she jumps the gun on a lot of things. I was surprised when I was watching that video that she had a baby shower already if her daughter was stillborn at 20 weeks unless I misunderstood. My daughter is 6 mo. old (FTM) and I didn't want a baby shower but was told I'd regret it if I didn't. I had it when I was 35 almost 36 weeks so a month before she was due.

She's never had a baby shower. Those things she was cleaning up in Brynn's nursery where things they'd bought. Yes they'd jumped the gun about a lot of things. They bought her a $400 infant car seat nearly had the nursery ready and she was 19 weeks when Brynn's heart stopped. It's sad. But it does prove my point I made a while back that it feels like she's tried to hide a bit about how far along she was when Brynn died. You have to watch quite a few to find her due date and everything. A lot of casual viewers were mistaken and thought Brynn was full term.

She has no reason to daily vlog. She goes shopping and that's the highlight of her day. It's really sad. Even cranking out 3 a week would be silly. There's so many things she could do with her channel she has subs that most vloggers who've worked hard and vlogged for years don't have. I think the increase has been due to her being pregnant and I agree this pregnancy seems like it's going by at sloth speed. It's increased by 4,000 subs since I last checked was a week or so ago.

I don't know why she bothers "daily vlogging" I feel like she could have more substantial vlogging if she did 3 blogs a week instead of just throwing something up to throw it up. Just my two scents. I haven't watched anything since Justin returned except the last vlog where they heard the babies heartbeat. I am surprised she is only 13ish weeks ... it seems like she has been pregnant forever.
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

OH MY GOODNESS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Ashe is my new hero. Come on how many people wanted to say that!
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

I thought it was a little overboard and sad... no one knows this is true unless you see him cheating on her or he has personally dm'ed/sexted you. Rachelle is a bit immature and can be overbearing sometimes but to say her husband is cheating on her without any proof to back it up is just wrong. That person likely doesn't know either of them and while we can talk about it and make assumptions on this website It just seems thoughtless and rude to state it as fact on her personal twitter account.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Cheaters don't change. They've admitted that unfaithfulness happened. There's speculation as to who it was.
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

eab424 wrote:Cheaters don't change. They've admitted that unfaithfulness happened. There's speculation as to who it was.
Maybe in their relationship they have worked it out. I am not in their bedroom nor do I care to be. We all have problems in our families and relationships and throwing someones dirty laundry back in their face with not actually knowing the full story is rude.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Who cares give her some negativity on Twitter. It will give her something to do since responding to what little hate she gets seems to be one of her hobbies.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”