Boylan's Happily Ever After

queenb8291
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Boylan's Happily Ever After

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Does anyone else watch this channel? She has 2 daughters she doesn’t see. She doesn’t talk about it in her videos but is very open on her Instagram, which has lovely photos but is rather extensive. My heart breaks for her, I couldn’t imagine not seeing my kids.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Re: Snowflakeforest

I wish there was someone else on here who watched her to chat with. Today she posted a video going through the baby clothes of her Adpoted Daughter. There is such a story to be told I can just tell. I hope she keeps making videos because this looks like it is going to be a juicy one to watch unfold!
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

I just spent a bit of time looking through her Instagram and their YouTube channel. I have so many questions lol. I guess she was able to see the youngest girl until this year, but not the oldest, right? Also, from what I can gather her family is the reason she cannot see her daughters. I feel bad for her, I don't know if there is anything she could do legally to get some kind of custody. Do you know why she couldn't see them in the first place? I am glad however that she met Micah and has Lucas and is pregnant with a baby girl. I hope in the future she finds a way to get her daughters back (or at least see them!)
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I have been on this forum for a while now and finally decided to make an account when this caught my attention. I checked out her accounts and two things caught my attention. There is no mention of the girls' father and she is friends with Karlee? The one looks nothing like Micah... so they must have a different father! Could it be that the father and their drama that drove her family away? Maybe that is why her and Karlee became friends, both having kids with abusive dads? She has a lot of posts, I wonder if I got deeper into some of them more surface about what happened. I have a busy day but this has definitely pulled me in so I will be back. It is so important for kids to know all their family to grow up stable and healthy. I feel bad for her girls too!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

ughpleasee wrote:I just spent a bit of time looking through her Instagram and their YouTube channel. I have so many questions lol. I guess she was able to see the youngest girl until this year, but not the oldest, right? Also, from what I can gather her family is the reason she cannot see her daughters. I feel bad for her, I don't know if there is anything she could do legally to get some kind of custody. Do you know why she couldn't see them in the first place? I am glad however that she met Micah and has Lucas and is pregnant with a baby girl. I hope in the future she finds a way to get her daughters back (or at least see them!)
How exciting you all commented. I wish I had seen them sooner. I didn’t think anyone ever would. This girl is what ytmommadrama is about. She may not be sharing obnoxious content but she sure has some drama in her life. I agree with you... I have so many questions too, I have dug pretty deep looking for answers & even asked her about some that really interested me. She seems very open.
I saw comment on her channel that she turned to her parents for help and they betrayed her.
I also noticed a post of her family on Instagram with both the girls in it. How can all of them standby and not help speak up for her, she must have contact with some of them still? That looks like a giant group of people to have upset for none of them to be willing to help her have contact with them.
She just seems so kind and an excellent mother to Lucas how could she not be to the girls too?
Twenties can be hard and as a single mother her family should have been supporting her. Her parents must be pieces of crap.
Also it seems the girls are not together, who rips siblings apart like that?
Why the one could see her and not the other interests me too, one of these days I want to ask that.
O and I also saw a comment about how the Grandparents wanted a private life and it not to be known she is the Mother. How can children end up is such messed up people’s hands. The Grandparents seem like selfish cowards to rip a girl away from a Mother who is obviously so proud of her her babies and trying to do what is best for them.
This is one twisted tale and I agree she needs to be able to have some custody time. This family seems in need of some eye opening and help.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Starshine16 wrote:
ughpleasee wrote:I just spent a bit of time looking through her Instagram and their YouTube channel. I have so many questions lol. I guess she was able to see the youngest girl until this year, but not the oldest, right? Also, from what I can gather her family is the reason she cannot see her daughters. I feel bad for her, I don't know if there is anything she could do legally to get some kind of custody. Do you know why she couldn't see them in the first place? I am glad however that she met Micah and has Lucas and is pregnant with a baby girl. I hope in the future she finds a way to get her daughters back (or at least see them!)
How exciting you all commented. I wish I had seen them sooner. I didn’t think anyone ever would. This girl is what ytmommadrama is about. She may not be sharing obnoxious content but she sure has some drama in her life. I agree with you... I have so many questions too, I have dug pretty deep looking for answers & even asked her about some that really interested me. She seems very open.
I saw comment on her channel that she turned to her parents for help and they betrayed her.
I also noticed a post of her family on Instagram with both the girls in it. How can all of them standby and not help speak up for her, she must have contact with some of them still? That looks like a giant group of people to have upset for none of them to be willing to help her have contact with them.
She just seems so kind and an excellent mother to Lucas how could she not be to the girls too?
Twenties can be hard and as a single mother her family should have been supporting her. Her parents must be pieces of crap.
Also it seems the girls are not together, who rips siblings apart like that?
Why the one could see her and not the other interests me too, one of these days I want to ask that.
O and I also saw a comment about how the Grandparents wanted a private life and it not to be known she is the Mother. How can children end up is such messed up people’s hands. The Grandparents seem like selfish cowards to rip a girl away from a Mother who is obviously so proud of her her babies and trying to do what is best for them.
This is one twisted tale and I agree she needs to be able to have some custody time. This family seems in need of some eye opening and help.
Sorry for the delayed response but yes, I agree with everything! Like you said, she seems like a great mom to Lucas, and she clearly loves those girls. Do you know when she had them? I don't know why I had the idea that she was a teenager. She also hinted towards maybe alcohol or drug use. However, if she was a teenager and the parents took the girls from her because of that, she is clearly clean and sober now! Plus, it makes zero sense she was able to see just one girl. I feel bad she has such a shitty family :(
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I was thinking the same thing about her age but then I remember her saying in her pregnancy update video she had Adriene in 2005. I looked around on her IG &
couldn’t find an age but then remembered Twitter accounts show it sometimes and hers did. She would have been 20. Which doesn’t make me think drinking already plus seems too healthy & clean to poison herself with drugs. I do get people change so I shouldn’t assume but I can’t help to lean more towards an abusive relationship with the Father. But in that note, she has said nothing about the father and his family as far as I can tell. How do they not have a say or a part in the girl’s lives? And something makes me think the girls may have different fathers, they just look so different. Is she really on Baby daddy #3?!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Starshine16 wrote:I was thinking the same thing about her age but then I remember her saying in her pregnancy update video she had Adriene in 2005. I looked around on her IG &
couldn’t find an age but then remembered Twitter accounts show it sometimes and hers did. She would have been 20. Which doesn’t make me think drinking already plus seems too healthy & clean to poison herself with drugs. I do get people change so I shouldn’t assume but I can’t help to lean more towards an abusive relationship with the Father. But in that note, she has said nothing about the father and his family as far as I can tell. How do they not have a say or a part in the girl’s lives? And something makes me think the girls may have different fathers, they just look so different. Is she really on Baby daddy #3?!
Your thoughts give me a good chuckle. I agree, I think Micah is the 3rd Baby Daddy. Most women who are in abusive relationships end up in multiple abusive relationships and would also make sense to me as to why the Father’s & their families do not seem to be involved. However sometimes when there is abuse, drugs and alcohol are being abused too? I could not imagine what her past could hold.
Her and Micah seem happy and genuine. Their baby will be here soon and I am getting so excited for them.
O I almost forgot, did either of you catch the Blue Baby Video? She cut out parts? Wondering what she was holding back?
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I have come to the conclusion she is just a washed up wreck but hides it well. Caught rumor she was a stripper at some point. And that makes since her family disowned her with their crazy cult like religion. What is with people these days. They will do anything for money? Exposing their drama, playing pranks to the point of ruining friendships, exploiting anything juicy they have to exploit!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

dreamingangel210 wrote:I have come to the conclusion she is just a washed up wreck but hides it well. Caught rumor she was a stripper at some point. And that makes since her family disowned her with their crazy cult like religion. What is with people these days. They will do anything for money? Exposing their drama, playing pranks to the point of ruining friendships, exploiting anything juicy they have to exploit!
I don’t believe it!! She doesn’t even show a bare belly bump shot and seems way too conservative and clean to be in a filthy club. Plus her personality is so genuine. I know this site is meant for hating and that is why you would try to say things like this. Find someone else to spread gossip about.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Starshine16 wrote:
dreamingangel210 wrote:I have come to the conclusion she is just a washed up wreck but hides it well. Caught rumor she was a stripper at some point. And that makes since her family disowned her with their crazy cult like religion. What is with people these days. They will do anything for money? Exposing their drama, playing pranks to the point of ruining friendships, exploiting anything juicy they have to exploit!
I don’t believe it!! She doesn’t even show a bare belly bump shot and seems way too conservative and clean to be in a filthy club. Plus her personality is so genuine. I know this site is meant for hating and that is why you would try to say things like this. Find someone else to spread gossip about.
You are most likely right. I bet being raised super religious she wouldn’t make a choice like that. I shouldn’t speak things unless I know they are fact.
I’m sorry, I just wanted to make sense of it all. Her story has spiked my interest as well. With all the YouTube talk of changing, I hope it doesn’t. I want to see her reunited with her daughters as well.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Their baby is almost due!!! I am so excited. I can’t wait to find out what they name her. I wish she was still posting daily, sounds like she has been on bed rest according to her Insta stories and having preterm labor signs.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

This!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Starshine, you like the drama, lol! especially this girls drama. I am not a fan of the Home Birth idea. Hope there is a Hospital near them.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

On edge waiting for the baby news!
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

She had her baby.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Name reveal is up.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I just came from watching. Ugh, my heart Newborns are so cute, especially theirs. What do you think of the names they picked? I haven’t heard of either. I hope there is a Birth Vlog soon.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

That name is tragic. People on other forums complain about Ford, Ezra or Kamilla, but Cindel Faline?! WTF
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Maybe they are family names?

Return to “A-H”