This Is How We Bingham

spooky
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

This Is How We Bingham

Unread post by spooky »

Vlogger besties of Gardner Quad Squad; just surpassed 100,000 viewers.
I don't watch them but I know several folks in the Gardner Thread watch and like to discuss themo, so I thought I'd give them a spot to to so.
Happy snarking!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: This Is How We Bingham

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Here's the thing... I love this family, so I'm not sure I will do a lot of snarling on this post. BUT....... I do think their attitudes have changed BIG TIME since spending so much time with the Gardners. The kids are sweet and truthfully, I think they're great, loving parents. But the connection with the Gardner just turns my stomach a bit. I do just want to shake them sometimes and say "HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THAT THE GARDNERS ARE USING YOU?!?!". Maybe they have a google alert set p for "This Is How We Bingham" and it will lead them to read here. So hopefully more people post things that make them rethink the Gabrdner friendship. Have so more to say about that "arranged friendship", but I'll hold my tongue for now.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Here's the thing... I love this family, so I'm not sure I will do a lot of snarling on this post. BUT....... I do think their attitudes have changed BIG TIME since spending so much time with the Gardners. The kids are sweet and truthfully, I think they're great, loving parents. But the connection with the Gardner just turns my stomach a bit. I do just want to shake them sometimes and say "HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THAT THE GARDNERS ARE USING YOU?!?!". Maybe they have a google alert set p for "This Is How We Bingham" and it will lead them to read here. So hopefully more people post things that make them rethink the Gabrdner friendship. Have so more to say about that "arranged friendship", but I'll hold my tongue for now.
Yes! I totally agree. I really love the Bingham's but I won't keep watching if they turn into the Gardners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

I wish they had cake bombed the Gardner’s they chickened out !

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

See, I just don't think they are so perfect. I think they are using the Gardners too.

I think on the surface, they are great. They're loving parents, the kids for the most part are really well-behaved (except for the fact that they never make Hazy say please or thank you and let her stand and dance on counter tops), and they are obviously teaching the kids about giving back.

But. There is a requirement in vlogging that you have to have a narcissistic streak. Otherwise why on Earth would you film yourself and your family and upload it to the internet? I mean, really--Costco runs and getting excited about virgin Pina coladas? Compelling stuff. Then, when people start subscribing, and sending stuff, and defending your every move in the comments, they start to believe that they really are as wonderful as the fans say.
call the boys "studs" all the time, they accept _expensive_ gifts from fans, when they have no idea if those people can afford things like that. They need to stop with the mailbox hauls. And say "It's amazing that you want to send us things. But we have more than enough. Please feel free to write us, but do not send toys, or presents". Or take down the PO box. They had the kids write their letters to Santa in the vlog the other day. I am betting some of that stuff is arriving at their PO box now.

And I think Branden looooves the spotlight.

I just see some cracks in the veneer.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Sodalicious
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sodalicious »

lmmomSD wrote:See, I just don't think they are so perfect. I think they are using the Gardners too.

I think on the surface, they are great. They're loving parents, the kids for the most part are really well-behaved (except for the fact that they never make Hazy say please or thank you and let her stand and dance on counter tops), and they are obviously teaching the kids about giving back.

But. There is a requirement in vlogging that you have to have a narcissistic streak. Otherwise why on Earth would you film yourself and your family and upload it to the internet? I mean, really--Costco runs and getting excited about virgin Pina coladas? Compelling stuff. Then, when people start subscribing, and sending stuff, and defending your every move in the comments, they start to believe that they really are as wonderful as the fans say.
call the boys "studs" all the time, they accept _expensive_ gifts from fans, when they have no idea if those people can afford things like that. They need to stop with the mailbox hauls. And say "It's amazing that you want to send us things. But we have more than enough. Please feel free to write us, but do not send toys, or presents". Or take down the PO box. They had the kids write their letters to Santa in the vlog the other day. I am betting some of that stuff is arriving at their PO box now.

This post is everything!

Sodalicious
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sodalicious »

On surface they might seem all sunshine and rainbows, but they’re nothing more than a bunch of freeloaders. Not as bad as the greedners of course, but no goody-two shoes angels either.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sodalicious wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:See, I just don't think they are so perfect. I think they are using the Gardners too.

This post is everything!

Aww, shucks...

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, those Lego Advent calendars were sent by viewers?
They really need to shut that down. It's not ok. I just know some viewers are going to be sending them the stuff they asked for from Santa.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Speaking of the Santa wish list.... I don't feel like going back to watch it again, but what was the item that Ryler was asking for that Mindy said "it's going to need to come from Santa, because I'm not buying that"? That was the first time I ever saw anything that really gave me this feeling in the pit of my stomach where that fine line was just crossed. They look Ryler had on his face was so telling. Like he was just saying "oh please I don't even care what you say, I'm getting this". And she made another comment that pretty much said the same thing, which was met by another look. Annie Leblanc made that same attitude face on the Brataley vlog when her mom said that her brand new iPhone X was her birthday and Christmas gift. Both Annie and Ryler looked like stuck up brats in that moment. And coming from me, that's hard to say because you know I think that the Binghams are pretty swell. Haha did I just age myself?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Speaking of the Santa wish list.... I don't feel like going back to watch it again, but what was the item that Ryler was asking for that Mindy said "it's going to need to come from Santa, because I'm not buying that"? That was the first time I ever saw anything that really gave me this feeling in the pit of my stomach where that fine line was just crossed. They look Ryler had on his face was so telling. Like he was just saying "oh please I don't even care what you say, I'm getting this". And she made another comment that pretty much said the same thing, which was met by another look. Annie Leblanc made that same attitude face on the Brataley vlog when her mom said that her brand new iPhone X was her birthday and Christmas gift. Both Annie and Ryler looked like stuck up brats in that moment. And coming from me, that's hard to say because you know I think that the Binghams are pretty swell. Haha did I just age myself?
I _think_ it was a dirt bike she was talking about. He wants a little motorcycle/dirt bike. And he said it's for "11 and up", and she said "But you're only NINE!" She was objecting to it for safety reasons, not to be mean.And he _wants_ it. Because he's a little stud! Dad says so!

I just don't want some weirdo fan to find a way to send it to him.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No, I agree. I didn't think Mindy was being mean at all. When I said she made another comment that said the same thing, I meant that she was reiterating that it would have to come from Santa. I couldn't remember what he had asked for. I hope that whole conversation wasn't just for the vlog and they follow through with the no on this. If they give in and buy it for him, I'm definitely going to see them differently. And I'm kind of preparing myself for that to happen because I think I remember Branden talking about needing to buy those recently in a vlog.
canyoudancing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canyoudancing »

lmmomSD wrote:So, those Lego Advent calendars were sent by viewers?
They really need to shut that down. It's not ok. I just know some viewers are going to be sending them the stuff they asked for from Santa.

I thought those were bought by their grandparents?
Aussie Sapphire
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aussie Sapphire »

canyoudancing wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So, those Lego Advent calendars were sent by viewers?

I thought those were bought by their grandparents?
I think a subscriber sent 1 and they thought it was cool so the grandparents bought some for the other kids

Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

I enjoy watching them and seem like sweet and geuine people. However, like act like morons around the gardners. I don't even watch vlogs that have the gardners in them because it's just too much to handle and so immature. They need to cut that friggin friendship real quick. I have always enjoyed watching them open "fam mail" but I feel like it can lead to a sense of entitlement from the children. It's just not normal as a child to get gifts in the mail every week. The kids seem grateful but I'm sure they only show the best moments, there's probably tons of junk they get sent that the kids don't want or aren't happy with. I just wish they'd say to only send cards because they have plenty of stuff. Cards are more meaningful anyways.
We'll see how the santa Christmas gifts play out in just 12 days I guess! I am curious to see what the kids get.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, Brexson needs glasses because he has astigmatism. Mindy gets him in the car, and says "Look at this stud muffin!". He is a little boy.
Then, she is all excited about how "cute" he is going to look with glasses. Goes on and on and on about it. Only once says that she is glad he's going to be able to see better.

Branden really needs to chill. I just can't handle him, and the hand punctuation.
He thinks being called "Doughboy" is cool? LOL.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Personally, i always get a chuckle when people comment on Branden's hand chopping punctuation. This might sound "stereotypical" but I'm Italian. I come from a LARGE Italian family. Every single person in my family (including me) talks exactly like that, so it doesn't really bother me at all. HAHAHAHA
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Personally, i always get a chuckle when people comment on Branden's hand chopping punctuation. This might sound "stereotypical" but I'm Italian. I come from a LARGE Italian family. Every single person in my family (including me) talks exactly like that, so it doesn't really bother me at all. HAHAHAHA
But he's so not Italian! I had a good friend who was Italian, and we used to joke that she couldn't talk if we tied her hands, lol.
Does it really look like your family's "hand talking", though? It's not like my friend, who used all kinds of gestures-- it's just punctuating Every. Single. Syllable. Just curious...

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Personally, i always get a chuckle when people comment on Branden's hand chopping punctuation. This might sound "stereotypical" but I'm Italian. I come from a LARGE Italian family. Every single person in my family (including me) talks exactly like that, so it doesn't really bother me at all. HAHAHAHA
But he's so not Italian! I had a good friend who was Italian, and we used to joke that she couldn't talk if we tied her hands, lol.
Does it really look like your family's "hand talking", though? It's not like my friend, who used all kinds of gestures-- it's just punctuating Every. Single. Syllable. Just curious...

No, I guess not actually. We sound more like your friend. If we were birds, we might take off, hahaha
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

LOL. They said something about coming to San Diego. It almost sounds like they want to do a meet & greet. My daughter likes them. I asked her if she wanted to go meet them (not that I want to take her!) And she said no because she would feel weird, but also she was worried I would embarrass her by asking Branden about the hand thing! I laughed pretty hard at that. Yeah, I am going to walk up to a stranger at a meet & greet and say, "Nice to meet you, Branden. My daughter likes your vlogs. What's up with punctuating every syllable you say by raising your hand and flinging it downwards?" Nope. I may make fun of him here, but my mama brought me up right. I wouldn't be rude in person, especially in front of his kids.

Return to “Q-Z”