This Is How We Bingham

Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: This Is How We Bingham

Unread post by Krouton »

I don't understand the soup either. They gravy mix is enough. And no vegetables. It would be easy to throw some right into the pan with the meat. Those kids didn't eat a fruit or veggie all day.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The one grocery haul I watched she bought a whole case of canned cream soup and was so excited it was cheap. Mmm hydrolyzed soy protein. :barf:

Do they get school lunch or does she pack lunch?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

DoodleBop2 wrote:The one grocery haul I watched she bought a whole case of canned cream soup and was so excited it was cheap. Mmm hydrolyzed soy protein. :barf:

Do they get school lunch or does she pack lunch?
She packs it. She has proudly shown it: Fruit roll-ups, a bag of Cheetos, something like a Capri Sun pouch, and a sandwich. No apples, oranges, carrot sticks, and not even real juice.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

It's so weird to not eat any vegetables and to be proud of it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So all of the kids have IG accounts now. Why does a two year old need an Instagram?
Gotta post lots of pictures of the "little studs"!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They haven't learned a damn thing. The thumbnail today has Brexsin shirtless..

WTF?

Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

They are posting half naked kids on purpose. Just like the Greedners, they want pedophiles to watch their vlogs.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Last minute dinner before the Jazz game: dinosaur chicken nuggets and ranch dressing. That's all.

And Hazy at the Ravellis house, finds a cookie packet. Holds it up to Mindy and says "Open!". Mindy tells her she needs to ask Stephanie because it's her house, so instead she holds it up to Stephanie and says "Open!" No please, no thank you. What a great kid.
Brenden is so fucking loud. I just can't handle him.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They did Hello Fresh today. SMH. Brenden had to have his hand punctuation going.

Mindy says "I like how it has the chicken and potatoes and salad". Like she ever feeds her kids salad... They didn't even put any salad on Hazy's plate, and she walked off without eating any of it, and they didn't say a word. The rest of the family was still eating, and she walked off and grabbed a bag of chips. Nobody says a word.
"We're trying to increase our vegetable intake". I call BS.
And someone sent Crew some dirt bike gloves. At least he sounded like he appreciated it. And they do the monotone "Thank you, we love you". People send them so much crap. It's ridiculous.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Mindy dropped the boys off at school, and as they were walking away, she was going on about what "studs" they were, and yelled "you are so handsome and I love you!" She never says anything about them being smart, or kind, or good people. It's all about looks with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Don't you know those poor boys are embarrassed AF. I mean. she had all of that time in the van to tell them how studly they are, and she has to shout it out in front of all of the other kids.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why does Mindy insist on dressing the boys in matching clothing all the time?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, God. It's Wednesday. "Fam Mail" day. Time for the festival of greed, and the monotone "Thank you, we love you". And Hazy screaming.
It's really sad. And this chick with cancer is sending them all kinds of crap. They need to tell her that she doesn't need to send them things.
This is just disgusting.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I guess I'm the only one who posts here.
Anyway, Branden, I hate to break it to you, but "cherry" in reference to a car, means that it has all its original parts. Not that it's cool, or bitchin'.
I can't believe the prices of the souvenirs at Disney on Ice! The _little_ wands were $30! The big ones had to be more. Talk about price gouging!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And can they please stop Hazy from screeching all the time?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I couldn't believe his whining about the lot next door being up for sale! Every other house in the cul de sac has a house right next door. What makes them so special that they shouldn't have a house next door? "Our yard would end right there"-- well, most people's yards do end close to the house. They've been lucky not to have anyone in that lot so he should be grateful for the time they've had. And what if a really wonderful family moves in?
Such an entitled jerk. And after the whining about the lot being for sale, the minions are probably going to try and raise money for them!

Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

lmmomSD wrote:I couldn't believe his whining about the lot next door being up for sale! Every other house in the cul de sac has a house right next door. What makes them so special that they shouldn't have a house next door? "Our yard would end right there"-- well, most people's yards do end close to the house. They've been lucky not to have anyone in that lot so he should be grateful for the time they've had. And what if a really wonderful family moves in?
Such an entitled jerk. And after the whining about the lot being for sale, the minions are probably going to try and raise money for them!

I didn't find the bingham's through Tyler and Cashley I've been watching them for quite a while. That's just been there plan to buy that land behind them and extend their yard. And no I don't think they want anyone to buy it for them that was their plan before they had 50000 followers maybe before 25000 followers I really can't remember. Just wanted to clear that up for you.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It doesn't matter if it's been "their plan" to buy the plot. It's his entitled attitude. Like OMG, our yard would end there, and that would be _awful_! And everyone else in the cul de sac has neighbors close by-- what makes them so special? He could say "we wanted to buy that lot, and we're bummed that maybe we won't be able to" but he didn't. He made it sound like it's going to ruin their lives. And like I said, what if a wonderful family moves in? It was just his whole entitled attitude that bugged me.
And what is it going to take for him to stop filming his boys with no shirts on?

Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

lmmomSD wrote:It doesn't matter if it's been "their plan" to buy the plot. It's his entitled attitude. Like OMG, our yard would end there, and that would be _awful_! And everyone else in the cul de sac has neighbors close by-- what makes them so special? He could say "we wanted to buy that lot, and we're bummed that maybe we won't be able to" but he didn't. He made it sound like it's going to ruin their lives. And like I said, what if a wonderful family moves in? It was just his whole entitled attitude that bugged me.
And what is it going to take for him to stop filming his boys with no shirts on?

Well we all have different opinions. That's what makes the world go round.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

lmmomSD wrote:Why does Mindy insist on dressing the boys in matching clothing all the time?

I agree it’s weird. The oldest mat get teased at school that he is dressed like a 5 year old.

Return to “Q-Z”