Raising Congers

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Raising Congers

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Anyone found them yet? I immediately recognized them... Luke was on Virgin Territory on MTV a few years ago and Madalynn became his girlfriend on the show. A few months after the show ended I came across an interview with him on MTV’s site where he admitted that he had lost his virginity by cheating on Madalynn. He smirked and smiled through the whole thing and it really rubbed me the wrong way. If I remember correctly it wasn’t long at all after that they announced Madalynn was pregnant. I haven’t watched all their videos but from what I had seen they had made no mention of the show up until the recent video where Madalynn talked about them having problems in their relationship early on, but didn’t specify that it was cheating.

She seems very sweet and naive and Wesley is adorable. I hope the best for them. But Luke still comes off as the cheater type.

That being said they sure do seem to be doing well for themselves financially! I was pretty shocked by the house they just bought. Not familiar with real estate prices in their area, but in my area in CA homes like that easily go for $500-600k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”