Teenmommy2010/Emily Wowk

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Teenmommy2010/Emily Wowk

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Has there been a peep from her on any platforms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Has there been a peep from her on any platforms?

Not that anyone’s come across or talked about. I don’t see her staying off social media completely though. Maybe she’s just using a different name so public can’t find her. I’d love to know how shit went down.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Has there been a peep from her on any platforms?

i haven't heard anything :/

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I just searched her up on YouTube and saw one of her videos someone reposted. Someone in the comments who claims to know a friend of Brady’s family says he kicked her out and that she was never popular in his family.

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I understand that she took everything down and most likely will never post again but because she already put 7 years of her (and her kids life) out there, I wish someone would come forward with information.

I also want to know about the kids, because Jayda is most likely affected by this and I'm curious about custody with Briella too

tiredasamother
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tiredasamother »

Alright.. long time lurker here. Had to make an account because I’m curious to know as well what happened I started watching Emily last summer and after a few videos I figured out that I live in the same city as her. Not only that, but the same neighbourhood! She lives about 2 minutes away from me. Well, the house she shared with Brady anyways if it’s true he kicked her out. But I’m really tempted to go into fbi mode and find out if she still lives there. I saw her in wal mart once and she did not look like a friendly/approachable person at all like she does when she would have her camera on.
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

She always seemed like a bitch to me

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Do it :D If it’s true, I have a feeling he moved back to where he was working and decided not to renew their lease. So she had to move back to one of her parents’ homes, or (which I doubt) got a place of her own. I feel bad for the kids if this is true because in that video that I just watched she talked about how unhappy she was with their living situation at her mom’s house because her boyfriend was such an asshole, and from what I saw in her videos her dad and brother’s living situation isn’t any better. She and Brady had a beautiful home for the girls even if it was temporary. It’s mind blowing that she would fuck it up with Brady and go back to how she and jayda were living before.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

80085 wrote:No, don't "go into FBI mode" and try to stalk her. Do you have any idea how creepy you sound? Leave her alone.
I agree. I mean, I’m as curious as anyone else about what happened to her, if her and Brady are still together, if she’s with that weird stalker guy (Tyler?), where is she living? But I’m nosey, hence why I’m on a gossip site and watch vloggers Image but stalking her and scoping out her house is weird and too far. She has small children in her home who don’t need that.

missskristyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missskristyy »

can someone refresh me what her job was?

was she a rn or cna? or just worked at a desk? I remember her going to school & posting pictures in scrubs...

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think she was a CNA.

I don't think she would be approachable at all. She had a real RBF. I think she could be nice enough but mostly she seemed stuck up. She never had many friends and it wasn't a hard guess as to why
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

I think she worked administration or something like that she said she never did patient care

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I don't think she could handle being a CNA, it's a lot of hard, disgusting work and I can't imagine her doing it. I'm really curious as to what happened, I guess the cheating rumors ended up being true after all?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

JSBC0422
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JSBC0422 »

I bet she’s back in that purple basement room at her moms house. This is what.. the third.. maybe even fourth time she’s been back there? Sad.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Tyler said he’s working on a song with his girlfriend. I wonder if it’s emily LOL.

Return to “Q-Z”