Tara Henderson: Kids don’t get to play, DUI with Rosé, deleting Shay | Part 6

kaassss
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson: Kids don’t get to play, DUI with Rosé, deleting Shay | Part 6

Unread post by kaassss »

When I was putting these side by sides together I noticed how creepy Tara was. Mytexashouse posted that they got a new pink plaid blanket for the couch instead of the white. Then in Tara’s vlog after that post she went and changed her blanket TO THE SAME EXACT ONE. Then mytexashouse had a white runner. Tara bought the same one. Mytexashouse then changed the runner and Tara changed hers and said she changed it because the other one just got too dirty.

Seriously. Look at mytexashouse posts and then look at Tara’s vlogs a few days after her posts. She’s crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love_snacks
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Tara Henderson: Kids don’t get to play, DUI with Rosé, deleting Shay | Part 6

Unread post by Love_snacks »

kaassss wrote:
When I was putting these side by sides together I noticed how creepy Tara was. Mytexashouse posted that they got a new pink plaid blanket for the couch instead of the white. Then in Tara’s vlog after that post she went and changed her blanket TO THE SAME EXACT ONE. Then mytexashouse had a white runner. Tara bought the same one. Mytexashouse then changed the runner and Tara changed hers and said she changed it because the other one just got too dirty.

Seriously. Look at mytexashouse posts and then look at Tara’s vlogs a few days after her posts. She’s crazy.

THIS! After reading this thread yesterday and today I went and took a look at MyTexasHouse and I was SHOCKED. I quickly unfollowed Tara and started following MTH. I felt second hand embarrassment. I messaged MTH and asked how she felt about the exact copy cat but she hasn’t messaged me back.

I used to love Tara’s vlogs and she seemed original and genuine but now? She looks like every other influencer on IG. They’re all so similar I can’t even tell and now she’s pushing ILoveShopJewelry so she can have the same southern monogram everything IG. But the MTH copying is way too far.

I’m a little annoyed Alexandria Bueter liked Tara’s blatant copy cat nail pic but maybe she doesn’t realize the steal much like I didn’t. :/

About chloe, I think Tara had her harness on incorrectly, or was that just in my head?

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

Love_snacks wrote:
kaassss wrote:

THIS! After reading this thread yesterday and today I went and took a look at MyTexasHouse and I was SHOCKED. I quickly unfollowed Tara and started following MTH. I felt second hand embarrassment. I messaged MTH and asked how she felt about the exact copy cat but she hasn’t messaged me back.

I used to love Tara’s vlogs and she seemed original and genuine but now? She looks like every other influencer on IG. They’re all so similar I can’t even tell and now she’s pushing ILoveShopJewelry so she can have the same southern monogram everything IG. But the MTH copying is way too far.

I’m a little annoyed Alexandria Bueter liked Tara’s blatant copy cat nail pic but maybe she doesn’t realize the steal much like I didn’t. :/

About chloe, I think Tara had her harness on incorrectly, or was that just in my head?

It’s so crazy to me that this girl passes all this off as her own style/ideas. When there’s an exact pic that was taken before hers out there. She even tries to pose the same Image
Someone please call her out

Cantstopwontstop
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Cantstopwontstop »

Her family should really confront her about all of this copying she’s doing. It’s disturbing that a married mother of three who considers this social media/influencer lifestyle her “job” lacks any originality and must replicate EVERY aspect of her life. She truly thinks living life is about searching social media for pictures to replicate, throwing on a fake smile, and pretending like you are living a carefree lifestyle that just happens to be appealing to others. In reality this psychotic dimwit is searching the inter for who knows how long, ordering countless items, WAITING for them to arrive, posing in the absolute creepiest ways and then basking in compliments from her followers. She probably doesn’t even know how to pick out a pair of underwear, buy a toothbrush or loaf of bread without seeing it on someone's Instagram account first. Time for an INTERVENTION! She may not be on drugs anymore but clearly she needs help that only close family can provide.
catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

kaassss wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:52 am
Love_snacks wrote:
kaassss wrote: When I was putting these side by sides together I noticed how creepy Tara was. Mytexashouse posted that they got a new pink plaid blanket for the couch instead of the white. Then in Tara’s vlog after that post she went and changed her blanket TO THE SAME EXACT ONE. Then mytexashouse had a white runner. Tara bought the same one. Mytexashouse then changed the runner and Tara changed hers and said she changed it because the other one just got too dirty.

It’s so crazy to me that this girl passes all this off as her own style/ideas. When there’s an exact pic that was taken before hers out there. She even tries to pose the same Image
Someone please call her out

I'd be freaked out if I was MTH, seeing another woman go all "single white female" on me. Weird as hell.
kaper
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaper »

thewhisper wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:12 pm
mssqueen233 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:07 pm Free his arms you dim whit how could he sleep like that!!!

What? He most likely still has a startle reflex. Not defending her use of the snoo, but it’s still fairly common for an infant his age to be swaddled for sleep. I much prefer the Halo swaddle sacks that do not compress their hips though.
Being swaddled for sleep to protect the infant from a startle reflex is one thing, but this baby (according to the app stats she posted) was swaddled and in the volcanic bassinet all day.
Nonodramas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nonodramas »

No wonder she doesn't take her kids anywhere and shuts them in their room for hours doing 'quiet time', so she can spend all that time going through Instagram figuring out who to copy next. She must have a folder in her phone with all the pics she wants to replicate. She is beyond creepy. She doesn't even just take inspiration she copies to the T.

I can't believe how much she copied this women's office and never gave her credit lol. She said shes doing an office decoration video soon but she might have second thoughts after reading here lol she's busted! I wonder if all that decor that she just bought the other day at homegoods for her shelves is the same as this women's as well lol. Exact same desk chair and shelves and similar rug. No wonder she doesn't have any friends, she is a complete weirdo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

All this is true...
But isn't it old news?
We knew she was copying MTH from the moment she bought her house, someone on here even messaged MTH andbshe basically said that's just what happens on the internet, nothing you can do about it.

It does make me sick Tara is profiting off someone's else's design ideas.
kaassss wrote:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tara Henderson: Kids don’t get to play, DUI with Rosé, deleting Shay | Part 6

Unread post by yeahsureok »

All vloggers do this. TB straight up steals recipes from bloggers and claims them as her own. Maybe they think because theirs is video or something it doesn’t count. Idk... it’s pretty lame and they make bank for being counterfeit, just sad.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Good idea go to the splash pad so you can spread your virus to everyone else... your supposed to avoid water parks, splash pads, etc. after a stomach bug

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

You’re*

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Salamisammich wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:13 am Good idea go to the splash pad so you can spread your virus to everyone else... your supposed to avoid water parks, splash pads, etc. after a stomach bug

That’s exactly what I was coming here to say. Whole family is violently ill. Hours later “We’re going to the splash pad to spread our puke germs to all the other unsuspecting children!” 🙄 It’s common knowledge that those things are germ incubators. All that gross recycled water just festering under the ground.
These morons deserve what they get.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Not to mention the Dunkin order .... perfect for getting over the flu. I was shocked she showed those texts then bam SPLASH PAD! We are all cured. 🧐
Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

feelinsalty wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:41 am Hi ladies! I’m a newbie here, but have been lurking for months. I have watched Tara from basically the beginning and like a lot of you, I used to really love her. It’s been frustrating watching her change in some negative ways. Like a lot of you have posted she really has been copying different bloggers and different accounts/people and gives no credit! Yesterday I commented on the photo of her with the sweater, the leopard mani, and the rings and I tagged the original blogger (@fashionablykay) that came up with the photo originally and of course she deleted my comment and I checked and she unfollowed that blogger! I looked on the blogger’s account and noticed that she was following her until after I posted my comment and magically my comment was deleted and she no longer follows her ... Really?! That’s so shady af. I didn’t even make a nasty comment, I just said “hey I thought this was your photo at @fashionablykay, it looks like just like one you posted”! That just proves her dishonesty. :? I have a lot to say about her new dog Chloe, but I’ll save that for another post!
Someone had said we should send the photos Tara dupes to the original vlogger/blogger, and I agree. That way if Tara deletes the pics and unfollows the person (we could even screenshot showing that she follows them) she couldn’t make it look like we’re lying.

I personally think it’s a great idea.
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

kristieanne87 wrote:All this is true...
But isn't it old news?
We knew she was copying MTH from the moment she bought her house, someone on here even messaged MTH andbshe basically said that's just what happens on the internet, nothing you can do about it.

It does make me sick Tara is profiting off someone's else's design ideas.
kaassss wrote:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yeah the mytexashouse copying is old news. But all the other side by sides are ones that I barely found out about. I just added the house ones for anyone that’s new here and is shocked at the Instagram pic side by sides. She’s basically been doing this, and got caught copying MTH but then said she “got inspiration”. Soooo..... she also “got inspiration” to buy the same exact outfit, hold her belly the same, smile the same, pose the same as all the Instagram girls?? Lol. That’s not inspiration sis. That’s stealing and claiming as yours

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

She was so sick but can go to the splash pad. Wasn't Baylee also vomiting yesterday as well?
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

glowing564 wrote:Not to mention the Dunkin order .... perfect for getting over the flu. I was shocked she showed those texts then bam SPLASH PAD! We are all cured. Image

Coffee is a diuretic and she just got over the stomach bug. Is she an idiot or what? I hope she feels even worse after drinking that trash.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

The whole MTH is new to me. I remember thinking wow she has such great decorating skills. It all came together nicely. Now I realize she just copy and pasted someone else’s house in her browser. Minus that couch. Looks insanely uncomfortable and not even functional for a large family.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Haha it’s caramel ImageImageImage [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... fd70bb.jpg[/IMG]

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

glowing564 wrote:Not to mention the Dunkin order .... perfect for getting over the flu. I was shocked she showed those texts then bam SPLASH PAD! We are all cured. Image
So annoying... I hope her supply plummets

Return to “Tara Henderson”