This is how we Bingham | Part 3

Kveni
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: This is how we Bingham | Part 3

Unread post by Kveni »

First thing Mindy talks about is how they need to figure out how to get the kids to eat breakfast before school.

Ryler is how old and she is just now wondering??

#ICant

And, yes I am aware that some people just do not eat in the morning. But this woman is always going on about how much sleep she needs, or how Hazy wakes up too early. Which is usually about 6am. That is a perfect time to start the day and then by 6:45 7am serve breakfast and off to school by 8am. But no, she lets them sleep until a little after 7am and then it's rush rush rush, oh wait why wont they eat??

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blessedunrest »

Kveni wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:53 pm First thing Mindy talks about is how they need to figure out how to get the kids to eat breakfast before school.

#ICant

And, yes I am aware that some people just do not eat in the morning. But this woman is always going on about how much sleep she needs, or how Hazy wakes up too early. Which is usually about 6am. That is a perfect time to start the day and then by 6:45 7am serve breakfast and off to school by 8am. But no, she lets them sleep until a little after 7am and then it's rush rush rush, oh wait why wont they eat?? Image

I would always ate before school - something quick and easy cereal (low sugar, protein) or oatmeal (during the winter)
welshmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by welshmum »

My question regarding yesterday’s vlog is how are they allowed peanut butter sandwiches in their lunchboxes. Does the school not care about allergies? Certainly when my son was younger and took a packed lunch to school, we were told from day one, no nut products allowed including peanut butter.

Also did Mindy really say that the one wheel she gave Branden was a $1000 :-o wish I had that sort of money to gift to my other half especially when you add up all the other gifts that were handed out that day, reckon they probably spent around $5000 on Xmas presents.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

welshmum wrote:My question regarding yesterday’s vlog is how are they allowed peanut butter sandwiches in their lunchboxes. Does the school not care about allergies? Certainly when my son was younger and took a packed lunch to school, we were told from day one, no nut products allowed including peanut butter.

Also did Mindy really say that the one wheel she gave Branden was a $1000 :-o wish I had that sort of money to gift to my other half especially when you add up all the other gifts that were handed out that day, reckon they probably spent around $5000 on Xmas presents.
All schools are different about allergies. I am a teacher and we currently do not have any major peanut allergies so children are allowed to bring PB and we are allowed to serve it. For children who have allergies they are offered a substitution.

It’s hard to ban a major protein for children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emilynxlan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilynxlan »

blessedunrest wrote:
Kveni wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:53 pm First thing Mindy talks about is how they need to figure out how to get the kids to eat breakfast before school.

#ICant

And, yes I am aware that some people just do not eat in the morning. But this woman is always going on about how much sleep she needs, or how Hazy wakes up too early. Which is usually about 6am. That is a perfect time to start the day and then by 6:45 7am serve breakfast and off to school by 8am. But no, she lets them sleep until a little after 7am and then it's rush rush rush, oh wait why wont they eat?? Image

I would always ate before school - something quick and easy cereal (low sugar, protein) or oatmeal (during the winter)
Yeah I’m currently in school and I always make sure I eat breakfast, often something simple like a slice of toast, a cereal bar (my guilty pleasure!) or even one of those breakfast drinks you can get in a lot of grocery stores. Couldn’t they even invest in something like breakfast drinks if it makes it easier for everyone to get up and out the door with some fuel?

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

welshmum wrote:My question regarding yesterday’s vlog is how are they allowed peanut butter sandwiches in their lunchboxes. Does the school not care about allergies? Certainly when my son was younger and took a packed lunch to school, we were told from day one, no nut products allowed including peanut butter.

My child’s school doesn’t ban nuts. Children with nut allergies do sit at a separate nut free table though. My son brings peanut butter every day because that’s all he will eat.

And yes, the one wheel is $1k. And he got the “pint” aka cheaper one. For sure spent $5k on Christmas. Who knows how much Mindy’s gift card had on it either. I would guess $500 easily.

Kveni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kveni »

emilynxlan wrote:
blessedunrest wrote:

#ICant

Yeah I’m currently in school and I always make sure I eat breakfast, often something simple like a slice of toast, a cereal bar (my guilty pleasure!) or even one of those breakfast drinks you can get in a lot of grocery stores. Couldn’t they even invest in something like breakfast drinks if it makes it easier for everyone to get up and out the door with some fuel?

Definately! Even a smoothie would work. Greek yogurt, strawberries, bananas, peanut butter and blend in some spinach for those kids. But, its too much work and seeing as how Mindy hates anything healthy, excuse me, veggies, I doubt her children will miss out on this opprotunity too.

Kveni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kveni »

5k?! Thats insane! Plus the new kitchen remodel and a vacation coming up! These people are worse than the Greeders! I'm both flabbergasted and appalled!

welshmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by welshmum »

Kveni wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:39 am

5k?! Thats insane! Plus the new kitchen remodel and a vacation coming up! These people are worse than the Greeders! I'm both flabbergasted and appalled!

Think the upcoming vacation is paid for by Disney as they have been invited to attend so would presume flights, accommodation, tickets etc would be paid for by Disney.

Must be a UK thing for the nut allergies and no peanut products allowed in lunches.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

A lot of schools in California have no peanut policies. One of my daughter's friends has a deadly peanut allergy. A "allergy free table" in the lunch room wouldn't do it for her. If another kid ate peanut butter for lunch and then they played with the same toy, even a tiny bit of peanut residue would send her into anaphylaxis.
I think in the US it depends on where you live. Utah is a "free range" state. They have very few laws regarding safety. Kids can even ride in the back of pickup trucks, and I believe they have no helmet laws. Seems crazy to me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yellowbowl »

#ICant

This is so funny to me - you are absolutely right. Ryler is already starting to be really independent and I think she's going to be disappointed when he realizes he likes eating healthy and getting to school early, etc. They will never see him because he won't need to rely on Mindy for any of those good habits - because she doesn't have them.
soooawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soooawesome »

Uggh! I think it's wrong to reward the kids for doing the things they are expected to do. They need to learn that a sense of accomplishment is a reward in itself.
lananaoum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lananaoum »

I noticed hazy was sleeping when the boys were doing their chores packing away the toys? More like sleeping with them

Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pufflepup »

They get rewarded for everything. They get treats all the time for simple things like being good at the grocery store (meanwhile hazyl is usually seen in the cart in the background with her eyes glued to a phone, but let’s let her pick out full size candy at the gas station for being good). They’re going to grow up entitled and spoiled, but we all knew this already haha

Also, I wanted to push branden off the chair when Krew was reading and B sat down next to him and starts rambling about their reading routines. Do you think Krew was able to concentrate with that parrot squawking next to him?! Ugh.

Anyone else notice how Mindy always says “just barely” .. it drives me nuts. “I just barely got home.” “I just barely woke up” “I just barely finished cooking dinner”
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Pufflepup wrote:They get rewarded for everything. They get treats all the time for simple things like being good at the grocery store (meanwhile hazyl is usually seen in the cart in the background with her eyes glued to a phone, but let’s let her pick out full size candy at the gas station for being good). They’re going to grow up entitled and spoiled, but we all knew this already haha

Also, I wanted to push branden off the chair when Krew was reading and B sat down next to him and starts rambling about their reading routines. Do you think Krew was able to concentrate with that parrot squawking next to him?! Ugh.

Anyone else notice how Mindy always says “just barely” .. it drives me nuts. “I just barely got home.” “I just barely woke up” “I just barely finished cooking dinner”
YES! Aspyn Ovard does that "just barely" thing too. Maybe it's a Utah thing?

Crabby old lady warning: are children completely unable to entertain themselves nowadays? They always seem to have screens in front of their faces! My kids grew up before mobile devices were affordable and easy to use, and I certainly did! They colored in restaurants and we played road games on road trips. I just don't understand why they need screens constantly. An entire generation seems to be growing up unable to use their brains and imagination and occupy themselves.
Now, get off my lawn!ImageImage

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Seems that Sean and Justin both invested in the donut franchise that’s opening. Once again a business that multiple brothers are part of yet Branden is nowhere to be found. Sean and Jared do Adventure Hunt. Justin, Sean and Jared all did the sunglasses business. Justin owns his business. All 3 are entrepreneurs and have real sources of income yet Branden is a Youtuber. Their parents should be so proud.

Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pufflepup »

JD386 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:19 pm Seems that Sean and Justin both invested in the donut franchise that’s opening. Once again a business that multiple brothers are part of yet Branden is nowhere to be found. Sean and Jared do Adventure Hunt. Justin, Sean and Jared all did the sunglasses business. Justin owns his business. All 3 are entrepreneurs and have real sources of income yet Branden is a Youtuber. Their parents should be so proud.

Yeah brandens an idiot for not even investing. Although, they would talk nonstop about donuts to get people to go there so maybe we should be thankful he didn’t 😂
lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

Did Mindy really say it's hard to make healthy food that has 'good flavours' ... what is her idea of 'good' flavour? Fat and pizza seasoning?

A 'chicken burrito bowl' would not be considered a healthy meal in my house.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Mindy injured herself. Again. And she can’t figure out why she keeps getting injured. Well, let’s see. You haven’t ran in MONTHS and instead of easing into it you do a 60 minute intense running class. Uh, THAT is why you injured yourself. And those shoes you are STILL wearing aren’t right for your feet. It’s baffling. She’s clearly clueless about fitness and training for a race. Just like Branden’s crash dieting before a vacation. Being successful means consistency. Not pushing as hard and fast as possible for instant results.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lurkerthatposts wrote:Did Mindy really say it's hard to make healthy food that has 'good flavours' ... what is her idea of 'good' flavour? Fat and pizza seasoning?

A 'chicken burrito bowl' would not be considered a healthy meal in my house.
I think you pretty much hit it: fat, cream of whatever soup, and cotton candy. Those are "good flavors" as far as Mindy is concerned. That family would eat rat poison if it was cotton candy flavored. And all cotton candy is, is straight sugar.

Return to “Q-Z”