dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shilohandmommy

Unread post by dfwmom »

Rosewynn wrote:
Chelseykay123 wrote:I think even having a "YouTube mommies" section on this site is ridiculous. Parents can do whatever they want and shouldn't have to be picked apart and talked down on.
And yet you've spent your first week on the site posting solely on the 'Youtube mommies' section. You show em' how pointless it is by contributing more (including talking trash) to said section! It's funny how you can call someone a rude, snobby bitch but when others do it's suddenly not OK.

Honestly, please explain to me why people like you join a forum you 'apparently' think is so ridiculous. I'd really like to know the logic behind that. Do you actually think you'll change people's minds about people they like/dislike by telling them to 'Fuck off'? If not, what's your motivation then? And I am not being sarcastic here I would genuinely like to know.

---
And if you hate me so much...why are you checking my fan page? I think you have a case of obsession, my dear.
Seems to me like you have as much as an 'obsession' with this site as they do with you channel/FB/whatever. See, that sounds stupid doesn't it? It is, because watching a video takes what? 5 minutes out of their lives. Checking a FB takes 1 minute? WHOA! So obsessed. And you've backed yourself in to a corner for the 'but then why look at all?' because you've done the same thing by joining and posting here. If you're going for the 'I only posted because they're saying mean things about my kid' refer to my next point.
If your going to sit here and talk shit about me. DO NOT bring my son into this, he's an innocent baby.
This is idiotic. You child's name is not a reflection on them whatsoever. It's a reflection on YOU. Unless the kid came out of the womb speaking and declared their wish for their own name.

*LIKE* on everything you said!! I don't know anything about this person except what I read here but what I now know is pathetic.
ShilohAndMommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ShilohAndMommy »

I'm so sorry guys. I was being so insensitive to your poor feelings, talk away! Please...let me know where it get's you in life? Thanks. I wish the best for all of you. And looks to me, YOUR brain is still developing. Who joins a site to bash people they don't know? Why are you even talking? I never said I was a role model.

And as far as my child's name goes, it is a reflection on him. That's who you grow to know him as, what is even the point of picking on someone's name? For him to grow older and look up things regarding my YouTube and find this?! Shut up! I joined and posted here because I can do that after everything that has been said about me, and I'd love to know how many of you are fake with me on other website's. Own up to your personality disorder's!

Continue to talk shit or don't. That part doesn't bother me, if any of you were NORMAL, you would READ my post from Facebook. And you would think, "I was wrong!" because the person your talking about is ME. What other source is better than that to get the truth? You guys just love to hate even when the truth is shoved down your throats.

I'm done here.

Best of luck,
Sara
Chelseykay123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chelseykay123 »

Pure entertainment. :D
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

ShilohAndMommy wrote:I'm so sorry guys. I was being so insensitive to your poor feelings, talk away! Please...let me know where it get's you in life? Thanks. I wish the best for all of you. And looks to me, YOUR brain is still developing. Who joins a site to bash people they don't know? Why are you even talking? I never said I was a role model.

And as far as my child's name goes, it is a reflection on him. That's who you grow to know him as, what is even the point of picking on someone's name? For him to grow older and look up things regarding my YouTube and find this?! Shut up! I joined and posted here because I can do that after everything that has been said about me, and I'd love to know how many of you are fake with me on other website's. Own up to your personality disorder's!

Continue to talk shit or don't. That part doesn't bother me, if any of you were NORMAL, you would READ my post from Facebook. And you would think, "I was wrong!" because the person your talking about is ME. What other source is better than that to get the truth? You guys just love to hate even when the truth is shoved down your throats.

I'm done here.

Best of luck,
Sara
You never hurt my feelings in any way. lol
We aren't bashing, we are voicing our opinion just like you are, don't you realize you are doing the exact same thing we are? I'm not fake with you on any other websites because I don't follow you on anything, if you would stop commenting on your thread then your post wouldn't keep getting bumped up and everyone would eventually forget about it, just like your boring videos.
I had fun once, it was awful.
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

ShilohAndMommy wrote:I'm so sorry guys. I was being so insensitive to your poor feelings, talk away! Please...let me know where it get's you in life? Thanks. I wish the best for all of you. And looks to me, YOUR brain is still developing. Who joins a site to bash people they don't know? Why are you even talking? I never said I was a role model.

I'm done here.

Best of luck,
Sara
:fit2:
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
Rosewynn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Rosewynn »

The hell? Whose feelings were hurt?

Where does it get me in life? Probably the same place playing video games, watching tv, reading and all the other things I do in my spare time does. I don't come here to become a better person or anything epic and life changing. I come here for the entertainment. Pure and simple. And you have provided me with a doozy tonight.

And I don't care if you act like a saint on your FB. The way you came here and presented yourself shows your true colors IMO.
wessoncakes

Unread post by wessoncakes »

I didn't know who she was but I think she's pretty mature for her age, most drop out of school n she's working at it still in her last video she said!
I think she looks like kim kardashian's mini me beside's much whiter! ha ha
And if your looking at this sara, don't get bothered this is all fun and games, we dont know the real u!
<3
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

wessoncakes wrote: And if your looking at this sara, don't get bothered this is all fun and games, we dont know the real u!
<3
Based on her responses on this site - odds are that is the "real her". You don't come on a site to defend yourself and act more fake - normally that's when your real "crazy" comes out. And why is it that she blatantly refuses to use the correct version of your/you're? Someone has already called her out on this... You would think that one would work harder to get it correct after that. Unless she just doesn't get the difference... :D
mommyandmal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommyandmal »

This has nothing to do with Sara because honestly I have no opinion on her but to say that you shouldnt defend yourself is ridiculous. If someone was verbally attacking you in the street you would defend yourself. Why cant she here?
Rosewynn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Rosewynn »

Of course she can defend herself. No one's saying she can't. However, if she does it in such a way where she makes the age old 'You guys are just stalkers.' excuse and then falsely accuses someone of making fun of her child then she needs to be ready to get called out for it, which is what happened. No one chased her off, she chose to leave on her own.
Chelseykay123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chelseykay123 »

Weeeeeeeeeeee bitchessssssss. You all suck. I love guru gosspier. <3
TheBigAndTheBad

Unread post by TheBigAndTheBad »

I hate her videos she is really annoying and just loves to bitch about dumb shit.
Alex.23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alex.23 »

This girl looks poor as s*** (no wonder she wanted to be a partner) well done for bringing a child into poverty. Im not judging because of the second hand clothing she got her child in the last haul (Thats no big deal) but who does a room tour when ur house looks really shit! - Her parents were prob pissed as hell when they found out she was pregnant - yay now we have to put the baby in the attic and paint it piss yellow, with some left over paint! I unsubbed from her channel after leaving a comment that said she 'wrecked of desperation' and then she went ahead and made a video about it
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

did she used to have a different channel name? I just watched my first video of hers and she seems like someone else, but I can't place who she reminds me of.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

dfwmom wrote:did she used to have a different channel name? I just watched my first video of hers and she seems like someone else, but I can't place who she reminds me of.
She's had a few different channels, I know one was SaraAndBaby, I can't remember the others.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

I might not like Sara's videos but I just saw the pictures of her and her boyfriend on her Facebook page and they look really happy together, they look pretty cute together too. I do wish them the best. :cheer:
sam39

Unread post by sam39 »

I dont agree with her parenting video because she says she wants to co sleep and homeschool her son when he is older. So let me get this straight he is going to sleep all night in Mommy's bed then be in school with her AAAALLLLLLLL DAY LONG then go back to bed with her at night. What a Mama's boy he will be, cut the cord already. A young boy does not need to spend all his time with Mom. I think its selfish on her part and she wants to baby him forever. I dont think thats fair to him at all.
victoria2305
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by victoria2305 »

Alex.23 wrote:This girl looks poor as s*** (no wonder she wanted to be a partner) well done for bringing a child into poverty. Im not judging because of the second hand clothing she got her child in the last haul (Thats no big deal) but who does a room tour when ur house looks really shit! - Her parents were prob pissed as hell when they found out she was pregnant - yay now we have to put the baby in the attic and paint it piss yellow, with some left over paint! I unsubbed from her channel after leaving a comment that said she 'wrecked of desperation' and then she went ahead and made a video about it

Lmao I have to agree..her house is ugly as shit..lol she looks like a bum..where I come from she would be considered a "welfare case"
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

sam39 wrote:I dont agree with her parenting video because she says she wants to co sleep and homeschool her son when he is older. So let me get this straight he is going to sleep all night in Mommy's bed then be in school with her AAAALLLLLLLL DAY LONG then go back to bed with her at night. What a Mama's boy he will be, cut the cord already. A young boy does not need to spend all his time with Mom. I think its selfish on her part and she wants to baby him forever. I dont think thats fair to him at all.
He'll probably still have a paci and bottle in his mouth as well.
Lauraaa0723
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauraaa0723 »

You guys said their is no bashing on a child, YET your calling him a mommas boy and talking crap about him. That is EXTREMLY mature. Talking about a baby who has yet to speak? Hope you feel good about yourself lol. Aside from that Sara is a great mom and I have been following her from day one. She is real with her followers and always has been. If she wants to make a little extra money from YouTube so what. What YouTube mom doesn't? Actually what real YouTuber doesn't do it for money? Ontop of that because of her I find another great teen mom that reminds me of Sara and its NoelyandDarius. I will defend these two teen moms always. Maybe if you guys didn't have your head so far up your ass you would see how great these teen moms are aside from fake ass Britney.

Return to “Q-Z”