ShilohAndMommy
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shilohandmommy

Unread post by ShilohAndMommy »

Let's get some things straight here.
*I'm not on ANY TYPE of government assistance. I'm not a "welfare case".
*I will not co-sleep over the age of 5.
*Yes, I'm homeschooling but he will be in programs outside of our home.
*My house is ugly as shit? You've clearly lived with a silver spoon in your mouth and apparently have been raised in a mansion if you think my house is bad. My house is nice and big. I've rarely even shown it, lol.
*That "piss yellow" color is from Mythic paint, it's 100 dollars a gallon. I can't buy that whenever I need it so we attempted to use leftovers from my room. I clearly stated he is only in there during naps. I'm sorry I don't want to buy cheap ass paint so that my son can inhale carcinogens.
*He doesn't even use paci's, lol.
*I bitch about dumb shit? Read the title of the video and that's what I'm talking about.
*I'm real with my subscriber's and I don't sugar coat ANYTHING.
*I've read in past posts that Britney and I have drama between us. We settled that privately. I don't try to be her in any way, we are two complete different people with different stories. I'm proud of her and I don't envy her at all. I don't understand why you try to create something that doesn't exist and is COMPLETELY FALSE. It's very normal to gossip but you all take it way to far.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Whew - super thankful you cleared all that up for us.
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

What is with the moms coming on here today?! Jeez...
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

bunnysalad wrote:What is with the moms coming on here today?! Jeez...
lol. I was wondering the same thing, they must have had some kind of YouTube mommy gathering and planned an attack. :mob:
I had fun once, it was awful.

Unread post by Guest »

amberloo wrote:
bunnysalad wrote:What is with the moms coming on here today?! Jeez...
lol. I was wondering the same thing, they must have had some kind of YouTube mommy gathering and planned an attack. :mob:
Saw that special on NatGeo - 'When Youtube Mommies attack!'
Alex.23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alex.23 »

I saw the video where you were showing everyone your new filming area on some shitty couch in the corner..which was next to your dirty looking kitchen and a fridge that looks about 100 years old.

ShilohAndMommy
Amateur
Amateur

LOL. I have no words for you. You're legit insane.
Who does that? You need help.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

I'm not being mean because you should the way my house looks. lol
But I've been wondering for the longest time, what is that stuff on top of the refrigerator?
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Alex.23 wrote:I saw the video where you were showing everyone your new filming area on some shitty couch in the corner..which was next to your dirty looking kitchen and a fridge that looks about 100 years old.

I don't normally judge but poor Shiloh, what if he bumped into something over there hard enough that stuff can fall on him, that the upside down standing fan.

He is still cute though :)
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
ShilohAndMommy
Amateur
Amateur

Some BB gun shooting thing of my dad's, cupcake holder we use on holiday's, aaaaand the fridge is our second. We only use it for packs of soda, meat, etc. And I think my dad's boots were up there! LOL. I will admit, it was a mess but that doesn't mean I'm "poor as shit" or any of the other harsh things people are saying.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

ShilohAndMommy wrote:Some BB gun shooting thing of my dad's, cupcake holder we use on holiday's, aaaaand the fridge is our second. We only use it for packs of soda, meat, etc. And I think my dad's boots were up there! LOL. I will admit, it was a mess but that doesn't mean I'm "poor as shit" or any of the other harsh things people are saying.
Like I said, you should see my house. lol
My house is pretty old and I'm actually embarrassed to have anyone come inside because our hot water heater broke and flooded half of the house so we are in the middle of replacing all of the floor. :|
It's always nice to have a second refrigerator, we have a second freezer for our extra stuff. The yellow color in your house is identical to the color in my kitchen. :D
ShilohAndMommy
Amateur
Amateur

Oh and just to clarify...you can make money without being partner. It's called adsense. I was excited to become partner for the banner, thumbnails, watch icon etc. :) Any money I do make, I deserve. YouTube makes money off of everyone's videos. I think every YouTuber deserves any money they gain. You don't get a pay check until you reach 100 dollars, I'm at 51...I haven't received any type of money. That doesn't mean I do it just for money, I don't even try that hard. I mainly just stick to my monthly updates for my viewers. I do understand where you all are coming from, I was just blabbing in my "What would you do?" video. I sounded very desperate and I apologize but that isn't me at all.

Amberloo, my house is 100 years old. Seriously! My dad remodeled it and it has been through 3 rambunctious kids. I wish it was in awesome shape, but it's just not. I'm embarrassed of some parts of my home. Some people forget my parent's live here and it reflects on them, not me!
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

ShilohAndMommy wrote:Oh and just to clarify...you can make money without being partner. It's called adsense. I was excited to become partner for the banner, thumbnails, watch icon etc. :) Any money I do make, I deserve. YouTube makes money off of everyone's videos. I think every YouTuber deserves any money they gain. You don't get a pay check until you reach 100 dollars, I'm at 51...I haven't received any type of money. That doesn't mean I do it just for money, I don't even try that hard. I mainly just stick to my monthly updates for my viewers. I do understand where you all are coming from, I was just blabbing in my "What would you do?" video. I sounded very desperate and I apologize but that isn't me at all.

Amberloo, my house is 100 years old. Seriously! My dad remodeled it and it has been through 3 rambunctious kids. I wish it was in awesome shape, but it's just not. I'm embarrassed of some parts of my home. Some people forget my parent's live here and it reflects on them, not me!
Lucky you, I have been partnered for 1 month and paid $0.02 lol
amberloo
Informer
Informer

I have adsense, I'm lucky if I make 15 cents a day, lol. I just have stupid random videos up, I don't see myself getting too involved in YouTube. My house isn't near that old, it's probably about 40 years old but I love older houses, I think they're cuter than new houses.
I'm sorry about judging you before, I'm starting to like your videos, especially the one about Shepherd's pie, I watched it earlier and now I'm craving it so bad! and Shiloh is adorable. <3
ShilohAndMommy
Amateur
Amateur

I definitely don't plan on making a living or anything off of YT. It's not a stable income at all! I just like the mommy community, I could never have met any of these cool girls if it weren't for YouTube!

Haha it turned out pretty good for how simple the recipe is but if you want to make it, I would add more spices! Mine turned out a tad bit bland. :) And he says thank you!
TheBigAndTheBad

Unread post by TheBigAndTheBad »

Why is every one freaking about your house? its not like there mold on the wall, or rats running around pooping every were. As long as there's a roof over his head he's all set.
TheBigAndTheBad

I never had a problem with her, my sister did, and we share a account (until I made this one just recently) but she is a bitchy, trashy Little girl who thinks she is better then everyone else, she needed to grow up first before bring a child in this world, some one should knock her down a few pegs. (non violent way) Just a rude Little girl is all I get from her!
amberloo
Informer
Informer

4EverLoved wrote:I never had a problem with her, my sister did, and we share a account (until I made this one just recently) but she is a bitchy, trashy Little girl who thinks she is better then everyone else, she needed to grow up first before bring a child in this world, some one should knock her down a few pegs. (non violent way) Just a rude Little girl is all I get from her!
It sounds like you are describing yourself, someone needs to knock you down a few pegs because you are being quite rude to her.

Unread post by Guest »

:roll:
TheBigAndTheBad

amberloo wrote:
4EverLoved wrote:I never had a problem with her, my sister did, and we share a account (until I made this one just recently) but she is a bitchy, trashy Little girl who thinks she is better then everyone else, she needed to grow up first before bring a child in this world, some one should knock her down a few pegs. (non violent way) Just a rude Little girl is all I get from her!
It sounds like you are describing yourself, someone needs to knock you down a few pegs because you are being quite rude to her.
idc if you don't agree with me. she is just rude. :)
at least im not bring her son into, I kno there are lines and I'm not gonna cross that.

Return to “Q-Z”