TeenMummy94

BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TeenMummy94

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

What's up with this boob job she is getting next year? Why?
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

BaileyBoo12 wrote:What's up with this boob job she is getting next year? Why?

Who knows. . I know that we should feel good about ourselves & have every right to choose to make changes if we see fit, but I personally don't see why...but hey if she wants to feel good then so be it. I just don't think I'd personally choose to do that especially with two kids at such a young age, the recovery period will take a while. .

Also I'm glad she is happy with her life but she comes off as spoilt & bratty, she parades her life as something amazing. ..As I said glad she is happy but her attitude, geez. She brags way too much. Sorry if that offends anyone but I can't stand ppl like that.

Last thing, she's taking a trip to Rome with Ash next year supposedly but it doesn't add up, she said that Ash was away for the majority of next year with the army? Am I the only one who didn't really get how that was possible with him working the amount of time he is.... :-/
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

He will probably working as much as he can do he can make the time to take the trip. It's called leave. They can get about three months worths.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

mumma2one wrote:

Who knows. . I know that we should feel good about ourselves & have every right to choose to make changes if we see fit, but I personally don't see why...but hey if she wants to feel good then so be it. I just don't think I'd personally choose to do that especially with two kids at such a young age, the recovery period will take a while. .

Also I'm glad she is happy with her life but she comes off as spoilt & bratty, she parades her life as something amazing. ..As I said glad she is happy but her attitude, geez. She brags way too much. Sorry if that offends anyone but I can't stand ppl like that.

Last thing, she's taking a trip to Rome with Ash next year supposedly but it doesn't add up, she said that Ash was away for the majority of next year with the army? Am I the only one who didn't really get how that was possible with him working the amount of time he is.... :-/
Thanks!
She quickly mentioned in the video that they would be going to Rome around Christmas time next year, so he would be gone almost all year and then at the end they would be going on holiday
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

BaileyBoo12 wrote:
mumma2one wrote:

Thanks!
She quickly mentioned in the video that they would be going to Rome around Christmas time next year, so he would be gone almost all year and then at the end they would be going on holiday

Ohhhh, I must have missed that part lol. But thank you! :-)
Loafofsoap
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Loafofsoap »

I didn't see an update on her, so I figured I'd fill everyone in. She isn't with her kids dad anymore, and she had another baby.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

.... Lol wtf no, I follow her on IG. Did you get Jem mixed up with someone else?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Yea i think you're mistaken. She's only has 2 and is still woth their dad. She's actually getting ready to have breath implants next week. I can't believe she's hiring 2 different cleaners for when she's recovering. They must make alot of money
amberamber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amberamber »

Does she have Instagram? I never see updates on YouTube so I would like to follow her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Yea i think you're mistaken. She's only has 2 and is still woth their dad. She's actually getting ready to have breath implants next week. I can't believe she's hiring 2 different cleaners for when she's recovering. They must make alot of money
Where did you see the hiring cleaners part?

Her IG in Institutionalised1
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Yue195 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Yea i think you're mistaken. She's only has 2 and is still woth their dad. She's actually getting ready to have breath implants next week. I can't believe she's hiring 2 different cleaners for when she's recovering. They must make alot of money

Her beauty yt channel jemxobeauty
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

they just started their account 2 hours ago .. fishy
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Her husband is in the army. They get paid quite a bit and get their house rent free so they have plenty of money.

Essentially and what not
Loafofsoap
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Loafofsoap »

Yue195 wrote:.... Lol wtf no, I follow her on IG. Did you get Jem mixed up with someone else?
Haha yup! Whoops! That's what I get for trying to drunk reply...
amberamber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amberamber »

Yue195 wrote:

Thank you! Image She was one of my favorites so I've wanted to follow her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Loafofsoap wrote:atty,
who were you talking about?
up all night, got demons to fight
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Well her new boobs look good.
AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AllyKattxox »

She recently posted a ditl

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

She is back, she had another baby, but I don't think she is with the same guy of her other two kids.. he doesn't look the same.

her previous channel (Ashley her husband has tattoos)

her current channel (this new guy doesn't have chest tattoos)

I'm excited! I hope she really comes back!
up all night, got demons to fight

Return to “Q-Z”