TiffanyVlogs

pookie
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TiffanyVlogs

Unread post by pookie »

I enjoy Tiffany vlogs. She seems like a sweet girl and I adore Jaiden. I often watch her beauty channel since we have the same hair type. She has a cute little family.
Jasminebriana

Unread post by Jasminebriana »

GoshDarnIt wrote:
Jasminebriana wrote:
zoebee wrote:I think it's so annoying how she has to mention her online baby shower in every update video she does. She has linked her babies r us registry in the down bar after she was the one who said babies r us is really expensive. She's even mentioned that she has no more of Jaiden's baby stuff so if you're buying she needs stuff from 0-6mths... WTF? Get a job and buy your own shit!
being as though, i'm the one throwing the online babyshower, I think your post is ridic. Not sure which videos u watch but she doesn't mention her online baby shower in any of her videos. She has the info listed in the description box that's about i and if it bothers u so much, you don't have to watch her video, by-pass her videos its that plain&simple, no need to get so angry about something that doesn't concern yourself. just saying...

I like tiffany as much as the next person, but if you're throwing an online baby shower for her I'm assuming you really like her. Why are you here then?

why am I on here? Not everyone comes on this site to talk mess about someone they dont know, obviously you do...
GoshDarnIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoshDarnIt »

Where have you seen me talk mess about Tiffany? You should probably go back to planning an online baby shower for someone you don't know. Don't get an attitude with me, seems like you have a bit of work to do. You know, planning that baby shower and all. :roll:
Jasminebriana

Unread post by Jasminebriana »

GoshDarnIt wrote:Where have you seen me talk mess about Tiffany? You should probably go back to planning an online baby shower for someone you don't know. Don't get an attitude with me, seems like you have a bit of work to do. You know, planning that baby shower and all. :roll:
I didn't know one was able to "catch an attitude" with someone through words...hmmm :? guess thats what happens when you ASSume stuff...Spend a little less time trying to dictate what I do and little more time on yourself hun, have a great night!
KatiesMomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatiesMomma »

Helloo! She is a GROWNNNN adult she can do what she wants. and It's completely normal even off youtube for couples to have kids close together ya'll never heard of people having kids close in age not tryin to start anything at all but you guys make big deals on moms who have another one soon but if they are good parents and the first is well taken care of what is the point of blabbering about a second child ive only ever saw couples have kids close because in most cases the kids get along better in this day and age what family is completely "ready" (I.e financies or timing, whatever)to have another that doesnt mean they won't or arent gonna become ready if need be

Nuff of that I didn't like the Tyresse thingg either I like her though she does get defensive over the marriage thing i think its their buss though ya know :toad:
The calm before the storm.
GoshDarnIt
Amateur
Amateur

Jasminebriana wrote:
GoshDarnIt wrote:Where have you seen me talk mess about Tiffany? You should probably go back to planning an online baby shower for someone you don't know. Don't get an attitude with me, seems like you have a bit of work to do. You know, planning that baby shower and all. :roll:
I didn't know one was able to "catch an attitude" with someone through words...hmmm :? guess thats what happens when you ASSume stuff...Spend a little less time trying to dictate what I do and little more time on yourself hun, have a great night!
I'm not about to go back and forth with you little girl (because you do seem like a little girl). Darn! There I go ASSuming stuff. Lovely, you found a clever (not so clever) way of calling me an ass. If you cannot read a statement and get the writer's intent, I think you need to stop texting in Literature class and pay attention to the tutor.

P.S If you're going to quote someone it makes sense to use the phrase they used. Also, nice way of dodging my question. I have yet to see where you pointed out an example of me bashing or "talking mess" about Tiffany. Again, I'm not going back and forth with you over this.
Blessed2012
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blessed2012 »

GoshDarnIt wrote:
Jasminebriana wrote:
I'm not about to go back and forth with you little girl (because you do seem like a little girl). Darn! There I go ASSuming stuff. Lovely, you found a clever (not so clever) way of calling me an ass. If you cannot read a statement and get the writer's intent, I think you need to stop texting in Literature class and pay attention to the tutor.

P.S If you're going to quote someone it makes sense to use the phrase they used. Also, nice way of dodging my question. I have yet to see where you pointed out an example of me bashing or "talking mess" about Tiffany. Again, I'm not going back and forth with you over this.
please STFU, its always the young and dumb girls who are always the first to call someone else "little girl" how about you go read a book or something, because you seem very immature. You started the nonsense, Jasmine ended it, leave it alone, unless you want to continue to look like an ass.

P.S You lost that battle.
GoshDarnIt
Amateur
Amateur

Well Blesses2012, if you read the posts you'd see that I didn't start anything and this doesn't concern you. All I did was ask a simple question without attacking anyone. I was not in a battle and you need to "STFU and read a book". I didn't mention you in any post I've made so you needn't concern yourself with this. Please get a life.
mimi713

Unread post by mimi713 »

I have been watching this girl for ages, even before she was pregnant with Jaiden. She used to seem so sweet but she really changed. It's a shame. I was so surprised that she was using the same BC that failed when she got pregnant with her first child. All of the earlier pregnancy videos for her second pregnancy are so defensive and aggresive. I feel like I'm watching an annoying middle school girl. It's like in most of her videos she just keeps saying "um" and tries to bash the couple of comments that are negative. I mean is the girl insane? She is making youtube videos, vlogs and beauty ones. How can she be so stupid to expect only positive comments? It's so immature that in all of those videos she kept trying to bash commenters. She also lashed out in the comments of the videos and on twitter a few times. She deletes her twitter drama soon after but I saw it SO many times that I lost all respect for this immature brat. She's on this site talking about she's a grown ass woman but she needs to learn to act like it because I know 12 year olds that act more mature than her.

I also noticed that the first thing she was putting in her video info was her baby registry number and PO box. In so many videos she mentioned the registry and PO box. I usually never say anything about youtubers for receiving gifts but Tiffany is seriously anticipating it and hoping to really profit from her subscribers' pockets. She should get a job and buy her own baby's stuff. She's the one who decided to get pregnant TWICE without a career. I really hope that younger viewers don't look up to her.

I also don't understand why she gives Jaiden such processed food ALL the time. I know I don't know her about her life like that but she literally tells us what she gives him regularly. It's quite sad.
YGMS

Unread post by YGMS »

mimi713 wrote:I have been watching this girl for ages, even before she was pregnant with Jaiden. She used to seem so sweet but she really changed. It's a shame. I was so surprised that she was using the same BC that failed when she got pregnant with her first child. All of the earlier pregnancy videos for her second pregnancy are so defensive and aggresive. I feel like I'm watching an annoying middle school girl. It's like in most of her videos she just keeps saying "um" and tries to bash the couple of comments that are negative. I mean is the girl insane? She is making youtube videos, vlogs and beauty ones. How can she be so stupid to expect only positive comments? It's so immature that in all of those videos she kept trying to bash commenters. She also lashed out in the comments of the videos and on twitter a few times. She deletes her twitter drama soon after but I saw it SO many times that I lost all respect for this immature brat. She's on this site talking about she's a grown ass woman but she needs to learn to act like it because I know 12 year olds that act more mature than her.

I also noticed that the first thing she was putting in her video info was her baby registry number and PO box. In so many videos she mentioned the registry and PO box. I usually never say anything about youtubers for receiving gifts but Tiffany is seriously anticipating it and hoping to really profit from her subscribers' pockets. She should get a job and buy her own baby's stuff. She's the one who decided to get pregnant TWICE without a career. I really hope that younger viewers don't look up to her.

I also don't understand why she gives Jaiden such processed food ALL the time. I know I don't know her about her life like that but she literally tells us what she gives him regularly. It's quite sad.
I agree she used to be really sweet. It seems like around the time she got pregnant again she became super defensive. She is clearly into this YouTube thing for attention and what she can get for free. Don't understand why she didn't respectfully decline on this baby shower thing. Tacky!
lisalee0404

Unread post by lisalee0404 »

Her videos are ok. I know she said she works at a bank if not she probably would have a video everyday. I'm not surprise about having an online baby shower. It seems like a lot of people have a p.o. box. Even the ones that don't have a baby. I think she does get defensive at times. She probably shouldn't reply to those comments.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

Super late posting here, but I recently started watching some vlogs. There's something quirky about Tiffany that I can't put my finger on. Well from what I've read so far, at least they've actually tied the knot now, seem happy, and she looks super slim now doing fitness competitions.
trishbenj24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by trishbenj24 »

Isnt she preggers with baby number 3 now?
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

trishbenj24 wrote:Isnt she preggers with baby number 3 now?
Yep. Almost half way through. They are keeping the sex a secret until birth and naming the baby Carter (for a boy or girl)
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I recently started watching their videos after seeing them in other playlist live vlogs. They seem nice enough. The boys are cute, but I think the vlogs are dull. They did a sponsored deal with Honda a few weeks ago. The way that it was done turned me off a bit. She pretended that they were looking for new car for the husband because of baby #3. She says how Honda was going to let her test drive a car, but doesn't mention that it's a sponsored deal. She gets the car and goes on about it's features. She talks about how she wants to take the car home today. As I was watching, I thought it was odd that they would be looking to buy that particular car because it didn't really fit their needs based on the story she told. As soon as baby #3 grows out of the infant seat, they would need a new car. I didn't even realize it was sponsored ad until the graphics with the car's specs appear on screen. She put a note at the bottom of the description box saying it was sponsored, but I feel like that doesn't really make it okay. I really want to like them for some odd reason, but things like that make it difficult.
GoshDarnIt
Amateur
Amateur

Pregnant again with ivf baby girl (lying, denying and avoiding questions around this), in a mcmansion that's they can't afford and is falling apart, gofundme scams, kids are still starving

Return to “Q-Z”