TiffanyVlogs

TaylorKnows

Re: TiffanyVlogs

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I'm religious and have no problem when people have kids out of wedlock or have premarital sex or whatever. What I care about is when they use religion to judge others. He who is without sin may cast the first stone.
Blessed2012
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blessed2012 »

NatalieP wrote:Blessed2012--Take a Seat...This site is called GuruGosspier not GuruButtkisser...All I said was I find her annoying at times and you are getting all up in arms...I love how theses gurus can't take the slightest critism(Blessed2012 aka Tiffany)
lol you wish, this is not Tiffany, I'm a subby who can't stand when people like urself and that other girl have so much cap to say about someone u don't even know, its pitiful
Blessed2012
Amateur
Amateur

TaylorKnows wrote:
KathrynKae wrote:Whoa Blessed2012, chill. I'm guessing you know her?
Knows her, is her....

wrong again! nice try though! ;)
nicole1011

Unread post by nicole1011 »

I like Tiffany and I reckon I can understand why the questions are annoying but when you have kids with someone, the next step people think is marriage. Same thing when people get married, lots of people will ask "when are y'all planning on having kids?" I think its natural thing for people to ask. So it's kinda weird how defensive she gets but I reckon everyone handles it differently. Also, it's awesome to see someone on YouTube who lives so close to me. :)
tjammin

Unread post by tjammin »

So, does anyone have any idea what she's going to name her son? She put up a riddle and I have no interest in commenting to win whatever prize, I am just really curious of the name, hahah. Worst comes to worst I'll find out on Wednesday, I guess.
keckey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by keckey »

IMO, her riddles sucked! I know riddles are not supposed to be easy, but they are also not supposed to be impossibly vague either. I honestly have no idea on what her hints were and really don't think she did either Lol i googled a boy name that means lucky and came up with Chance?

Idk, guess we'll see on wednesday!
Whoever I was
I'm not that person now.
But what I wish I was
I'm still so far away from.
tjammin

Unread post by tjammin »

keckey wrote:IMO, her riddles sucked! I know riddles are not supposed to be easy, but they are also not supposed to be impossibly vague either. I honestly have no idea on what her hints were and really don't think she did either Lol i googled a boy name that means lucky and came up with Chance?

Idk, guess we'll see on wednesday!

I agree. I tried looking and came up with Felix...? But I didn't even try to figure out the middle name. Apparently people are guessing and getting it right though, so maybe I just suck at riddles? hahah :-?
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

Her riddle s were horrible. Haha I guessed Felix Leopold.
GoshDarnIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoshDarnIt »

BaileyBoo12 wrote:Her riddle s were horrible. Haha I guessed Felix Leopold.
Chance Anthony....
Blessed2012
Amateur
Amateur

wat other grl?
oliivejuiice

Unread post by oliivejuiice »

Tiffany is engaged. TJ proposed on Christmas day! Wishing them the best!!! <3
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

Ughh. She is having an online baby shower too.
zoebee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by zoebee »

I think it's so annoying how she has to mention her online baby shower in every update video she does. She has linked her babies r us registry in the down bar after she was the one who said babies r us is really expensive. She's even mentioned that she has no more of Jaiden's baby stuff so if you're buying she needs stuff from 0-6mths... WTF? Get a job and buy your own shit!
Jasminebriana

Unread post by Jasminebriana »

zoebee wrote:I think it's so annoying how she has to mention her online baby shower in every update video she does. She has linked her babies r us registry in the down bar after she was the one who said babies r us is really expensive. She's even mentioned that she has no more of Jaiden's baby stuff so if you're buying she needs stuff from 0-6mths... WTF? Get a job and buy your own shit!
being as though, i'm the one throwing the online babyshower, I think your post is ridic. Not sure which videos u watch but she doesn't mention her online baby shower in any of her videos. She has the info listed in the description box that's about i and if it bothers u so much, you don't have to watch her video, by-pass her videos its that plain&simple, no need to get so angry about something that doesn't concern yourself. just saying...
GoshDarnIt
Amateur
Amateur

Jasminebriana wrote:
zoebee wrote:I think it's so annoying how she has to mention her online baby shower in every update video she does. She has linked her babies r us registry in the down bar after she was the one who said babies r us is really expensive. She's even mentioned that she has no more of Jaiden's baby stuff so if you're buying she needs stuff from 0-6mths... WTF? Get a job and buy your own shit!
being as though, i'm the one throwing the online babyshower, I think your post is ridic. Not sure which videos u watch but she doesn't mention her online baby shower in any of her videos. She has the info listed in the description box that's about i and if it bothers u so much, you don't have to watch her video, by-pass her videos its that plain&simple, no need to get so angry about something that doesn't concern yourself. just saying...

I like tiffany as much as the next person, but if you're throwing an online baby shower for her I'm assuming you really like her. Why are you here then?
pookie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pookie »

I enjoy Tiffany vlogs. She seems like a sweet girl and I adore Jaiden. I often watch her beauty channel since we have the same hair type. She has a cute little family.
Jasminebriana

GoshDarnIt wrote:
Jasminebriana wrote:

I like tiffany as much as the next person, but if you're throwing an online baby shower for her I'm assuming you really like her. Why are you here then?

why am I on here? Not everyone comes on this site to talk mess about someone they dont know, obviously you do...
GoshDarnIt
Amateur
Amateur

Where have you seen me talk mess about Tiffany? You should probably go back to planning an online baby shower for someone you don't know. Don't get an attitude with me, seems like you have a bit of work to do. You know, planning that baby shower and all. :roll:
Jasminebriana

GoshDarnIt wrote:Where have you seen me talk mess about Tiffany? You should probably go back to planning an online baby shower for someone you don't know. Don't get an attitude with me, seems like you have a bit of work to do. You know, planning that baby shower and all. :roll:
I didn't know one was able to "catch an attitude" with someone through words...hmmm :? guess thats what happens when you ASSume stuff...Spend a little less time trying to dictate what I do and little more time on yourself hun, have a great night!
KatiesMomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatiesMomma »

Helloo! She is a GROWNNNN adult she can do what she wants. and It's completely normal even off youtube for couples to have kids close together ya'll never heard of people having kids close in age not tryin to start anything at all but you guys make big deals on moms who have another one soon but if they are good parents and the first is well taken care of what is the point of blabbering about a second child ive only ever saw couples have kids close because in most cases the kids get along better in this day and age what family is completely "ready" (I.e financies or timing, whatever)to have another that doesnt mean they won't or arent gonna become ready if need be

Nuff of that I didn't like the Tyresse thingg either I like her though she does get defensive over the marriage thing i think its their buss though ya know :toad:
The calm before the storm.

Return to “Q-Z”