Unread post by Skajlark »

dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: rMeghann?

Unread post by dfwmom »

i LOVE her. During her pregnancy I was shown her channel as a recommendation based on what I was watching and I have watched her ever since. She seems very open about her issues and doesn't seem like she is hiding everything to remain perfect. Carter is ridiculously cute!
asamatteroffact

Unread post by asamatteroffact »

This is the nicest thing I've seen on here..no bad comments on this one..unless of course you start dogging her..then, you're fair game..see? I can play nice..can you?
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

asamatteroffact wrote:This is the nicest thing I've seen on here..no bad comments on this one..unless of course you start dogging her..then, you're fair game..see? I can play nice..can you?
I would not "dog" her because I like her... I'm not sure who this comment is for...
asamatteroffact

Unread post by asamatteroffact »

I'm glad..the comment is for the rest of the bullies on this site....it's nice to see someone who has something nice to say instead of negatives about youtube mommys...this site is particularly ghetto..and I'm a web host doing a program on this site...provoking these bullies behind computer screens to realize they are fair game as well...glad you're not one of them..and i am commending you for it. My pubic likes you... <3
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Asmatteroffact, just leave if you're only going to trash us. At least what we say is accurate, what you're saying is just pure insults. Get a grip and get a life.
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

I LOVE her! She has a ton of information and Carter is adorable! I wish she made more videos though...
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
Skajlark
Amateur
Amateur

bunnysalad wrote:I LOVE her! She has a ton of information and Carter is adorable! I wish she made more videos though...
yea, i miss her videos
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

Love her!!!
mylife25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mylife25 »

I love Meghan! She so relatable, for being one of those girls who I would probably never walk up n talk to in the park. I think she's going through some issues with their infertility struggles right now. I LOVE her blog even more than her vids, so does she, and she hasn't been posting there either. I wish them luck though. Carter is amazingly cute and I'd love to see him as a big brother
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

I lovvee her I followed her since carter was a tiny baby
She got so depressed after trying for baby number #2 and stopped blogging ... So sad I still check her blog
Im realllllly hoping to hear that she got pregnant she is a great mom but I feel she had depression issues
Also she is a beautiful person i have no idea why she puts so much makeup
Skajlark
Amateur
Amateur

Hilly wrote:I lovvee her I followed her since carter was a tiny baby
She got so depressed after trying for baby number #2 and stopped blogging ... So sad I still check her blog
Im realllllly hoping to hear that she got pregnant she is a great mom but I feel she had depression issues
Also she is a beautiful person i have no idea why she puts so much makeup
she explained that in this video
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

she posted two videos in the past two weeks so maybe she will be coming back to regular vlogging
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

Love her! :love2:
Funnybones
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Funnybones »

I love her too. Actually I am really thankful this thread was started because I watched her through her whole pregnancy and early this year someone hacked my YT account and deleted everything including who I was subscribed to. I have been searching all over youtube for her. I just didn't remember the r or the correct spelling. Thanks for the link to her. :love2:
Skajlark
Amateur
Amateur

Funnybones wrote:I love her too. Actually I am really thankful this thread was started because I watched her through her whole pregnancy and early this year someone hacked my YT account and deleted everything including who I was subscribed to. I have been searching all over youtube for her. I just didn't remember the r or the correct spelling. Thanks for the link to her. :love2:
:)
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tellitlikeitis »

I think she is ridiculously sweet and just so endearing... It was heartbreaking to hear her talking about her struggle with TTC #2 :'( I really feel for her and her hubby, I can't even imagine the heartache of it all being so difficult and having a practically zero chance of conceiving, just horrible...
But, I just have to put it out there, I can not stand how she does Carter's hair- he is a little boy, not an old fashioned old Grandpa :/ That's my only nit pick with her.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Love her!!
Shesaidwhat!
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shesaidwhat! »

Love her! I had never seen her videos before until yesterday and I couldn't stop watching them :love2: She seems like a genuinley sweet and beautiful, person :D
Shesaidwhat!
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shesaidwhat! »

asamatteroffact wrote:I'm glad..the comment is for the rest of the bullies on this site....it's nice to see someone who has something nice to say instead of negatives about youtube mommys...this site is particularly ghetto..and I'm a web host doing a program on this site...provoking these bullies behind computer screens to realize they are fair game as well...glad you're not one of them..and i am commending you for it. My pubic likes you... <3

Pubic?? Ummmmm...lol Please tell it to stop :o

Return to “Q-Z”