16&Pregnant S5+

MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 16&Pregnant S5+

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

The Father in Autumn's episode really looked like Bryce (BeccaBabyDoll2011) to me haha.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

MakeupGirly wrote:The Father in Autumn's episode really looked like Bryce (BeccaBabyDoll2011) to me haha.
He looked like a redneck version of my ex, it was so weird.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

cakewalked wrote:Apparently they show the birth of the placenta on the newest one.
Well they showed their reaction to it as it came out and then just showed the placenta and the doctor was showing her where the sack on it was haha. It wasn't anything extremely graphic.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I'm actually enjoying this season so far, its more real than the last two.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

AnonymousSource wrote:
cakewalked wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:The whole episode screamed hot mess to me. Proud of that girl sticking with her last name. I did the same thing myself. Easy to change later but unless your dad is Randilicious Houska, changing it back later is $$$ and hassle.
What do you mean? It's easier to change if they have your own name? I thought Aubree has Adams name.
I'm pretty sure Chelsea gave Aubree Adam's last name first, then after all of those horrible text messages he sent her and the fact that he wasn't coming around for Aubree, she went and got it legally changed back to her own last name.
Anon is right.

What I meant was that it's a lot easier to put the guy's name on later and change the name that way than it is to get him to agree to take it off later.
#FreeBen
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

What did everyone think of Autumn?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I didn't get to watch the episode but I saw the extended trailer and bonus scene and holy camo. Mother of god.
#FreeBen
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I didn't know the season started!!! Missed so much!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

WAY TOO MUCH CAMO.
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HeyItsCourtney »

Tonight's episode is going to be dramatic. Idk what I would do if my mother was an addict...poor girl. And having to deal with the boyfriend's mom seems like it's going to add more stress. It reminds me of my mother-in-law...I don't let her watch my son and I get backlash everytime she asks to.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

HeyItsCourtney wrote:Tonight's episode is going to be dramatic. Idk what I would do if my mother was an addict...poor girl. And having to deal with the boyfriend's mom seems like it's going to add more stress. It reminds me of my mother-in-law...I don't let her watch my son and I get backlash everytime she asks to.
I read on teenmomjunkies site that the boyfriends mom is prone to seizures and there is usually no warning when a fit is coming, I wouldn't trust her to be alone with my baby either.
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HeyItsCourtney »

Yue195 wrote:
HeyItsCourtney wrote:Tonight's episode is going to be dramatic. Idk what I would do if my mother was an addict...poor girl. And having to deal with the boyfriend's mom seems like it's going to add more stress. It reminds me of my mother-in-law...I don't let her watch my son and I get backlash everytime she asks to.
I read on teenmomjunkies site that the boyfriends mom is prone to seizures and there is usually no warning when a fit is coming, I wouldn't trust her to be alone with my baby either.
Oh I agree. That's a more valid excuse than mine. Can't believe the mom isn't understanding of that, good grief.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

They have got a lot of different diversities this season, one night stand, teen step mom, mother with a bad drug addiction, actually living on the streets unlike Alex's shit claim, one girl has a boyfriend in the season who actually isn't the father.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

cakewalked wrote:Teen step mom?
One of the girls in this season has a boyfriend who was already a father, she had been involved her boyfriends son's life since he was ten months old and apparently the kids mom is a drop kick and hasn't been involved with the child in a long time. I think the kid is two going on three.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

cakewalked wrote:Oh. So now the guy is a two time teen dad?
Pretty much, but from the looks of it he really has stepped up to the plate, he takes care of both and from what I hear, he's the main provider for his son.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I haven't watched this seaosn yet. Is it on on Tuesdays? I'll have to check it out. My mom and I used to be religious about watching the first few seasons and then we watched Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2. Fell so far behind after the original Teen Mom ended.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I should just make a thread dedicated to the Teen Mom Franchise. Maybe after work.

I don't really know. While honestly I think they would make great parents especially with how far they have come to being raised in a circle of Hell to now being home owners and Adoption advocates and such, but if they can't commit to marriage, then how can they commit to a child? Its a fickle of a situation.
TaylorKnows

cakewalked wrote:TM2 is way better, in my opinion. Even though only one managed to not get pregnant at least once again.
Omg what do you guys think about Tyler and Catelynn planning a child right now? After just calling off their engagement?
Did you see Being Catelynn? Her and Tyler ripped Brandon and Theresa apart. All because Brandon and Theresa requested they not post Carly's pictures on social media, they said that if they knew this, they wouldn't have let them adopt Carly. And Catelynn said that since she gave birth to Carly, she was her baby and that they gave Theresa something she couldn't even have...it really made me feel less of them for saying that on national television where their daughter and her adoptive parents can see.
TaylorKnows

Yue195 wrote:I should just make a thread dedicated to the Teen Mom Franchise. Maybe after work.

I don't really know. While honestly I think they would make great parents especially with how far they have come to being raised in a circle of Hell to now being home owners and Adoption advocates and such, but if they can't commit to marriage, then how can they commit to a child? Its a fickle of a situation.
I agree with this. I don't think you need to be married to have kids but their relationship doesn't seem stable enough to have a child. Plus didn't they just decide to go back to college?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brandon and Theresa named her Carolyn and call her Carly.
#FreeBen

Return to “TV Discussions”