16&Pregnant S5+

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

16&Pregnant S5+

Unread post by twomommies »

So if there isn't already, I'd like to get everyone's opinions on the new season (:
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 16&Pregnant S5+

Unread post by HeyKatie »

I thought that Maddy was really rather annoying and her baby daddy was very clingy/pushy. Also thought it was strange for her mom to suggest that she move in with him and she'd never met him and her daughter got pregnant after only knowing him for an hour.

Next week looks like it will be full of drama.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I agree Katie. Plus you can see her age reflected in her actions. My first thought was that her ex must have been happy that he wasn't the Daddy!! Her Mom was a bitch in my opinion, who didn't care who her daughter lived with as long as it wasn't her!! The fact that she slept with him after an hour is gross to me, but I can't judge, i'm not perfect. The baby daddy seemed very controlling. Like he didn't want her out of his site to have a better life.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol YES CAKEWALKED, exactly -_- They post all that for money.

Unread post by Guest »

I'm guilty of googling these people when the show is airing.

I found out that the father of Maddy's baby had gotten another girl pregnant just right before that and had a baby two months older than Maddy's baby. That mother and baby ended up taking the room that the parents built/modified for Maddy. She also aired some dirt about how the dad had not been there at all since the baby was born. http://www.realitytea.com/2014/04/15/16 ... by-aubrey/
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

HeyKatie wrote:I thought that Maddy was really rather annoying and her baby daddy was very clingy/pushy. Also thought it was strange for her mom to suggest that she move in with him and she'd never met him and her daughter got pregnant after only knowing him for an hour.

Next week looks like it will be full of drama.
If her mom was the exact opposite, we'd have a Wendy and Jessica situation. There HAS TO BE a happy medium.

My thoughts were... what 16 year old girl goes on the rebound after a high school break up and has sex with someone she doesn't even know after AN HOUR?! What's wrong with some people? And why the hell wasn't the morning after pill used?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm not sure how Sulia makes them money, I just know that it does.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah he was a CREEP. I got bad vibes from him....something tells me he purposefully got himself in that situation. Yeah well obviously Wendy would LOVE to have a new baby like Maddy's Mom...I think she lives vicariously through Jess' brood.
Yeah that screamed "SLUT" to me..but why didn't they use Plan B?!
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ReginaGeorge »

Does Maddy shave her forehead?! It looks like she has a bit of a widow's peak and she shaved it off. Sometimes she'd have a bit of a 5 o'clock shadow up there, other times she'd have a headband. Who does that?! When she realizes it's absolutely ridiculous, she's gonna have a fun time growing that back in...little stubbly hairs that just shoot out from her forehead! Ha!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Regina, she did grow it back in. She explained online that it was a bad haircut that prompted her shaving her bangs off. Ugh, her baby daddy pisses me off!! Him and his family are SUPER pushy.
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by VolcomCherry »

Oh I didn't even know this season had started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

The whole episode screamed hot mess to me. Proud of that girl sticking with her last name. I did the same thing myself. Easy to change later but unless your dad is Randilicious Houska, changing it back later is $$$ and hassle.
#FreeBen
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So true lol Chelsea got spoiled!!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I thought Maddy was in between immature/level headed. Some times she was being reasonable, she barely knew the guy, it was a one night stand that backfired and well I'm not gonna judge her for that when its not uncommon and yell slut from the roof tops. Cody showed up to one appointment, MTV edit this out out but the guy is a drug addict ( I think it was heroin ) and had another baby momma. The only times I found her age shows was complaining how far away she would be from friends and telling Cody's parents too late she wasn't going to move in. I wonder if her mom was trying to push her to go with Cody's family in hopes she would choose her dad. It was weird though, don't expect her to be a Wendy or Kristy but I would think her mom would be bit more supportive.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:The whole episode screamed hot mess to me. Proud of that girl sticking with her last name. I did the same thing myself. Easy to change later but unless your dad is Randilicious Houska, changing it back later is $$$ and hassle.
What do you mean? It's easier to change if they have your own name? I thought Aubree has Adams name.
I'm pretty sure Chelsea gave Aubree Adam's last name first, then after all of those horrible text messages he sent her and the fact that he wasn't coming around for Aubree, she went and got it legally changed back to her own last name.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Next episode, the girl Millina Rose is in the scene phase with a drug addicted mother, like hard drugs not pharmaceutical, saw a before and after picture and holy fuck its fucked up.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Insert ALL the drama. Tayler's twin?
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:I remember that but then I thought someone said once she changed it back. Confusion, ahah. I would have kept it Houska personally.
What?! She's an idiot if she did change it back to his name again. I would definitely have kept it Houska as well.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Well I finally got around to watching the mady episode. I'm absolutely disgusted by the MTV producers. How can they sit there and record knowing a child's in their carseat incorrectly. Aubrey's chest clip was nowhere near her chest when they left the hospital it was the same think with Alex(Arabella's mom) from teen mom 3. She had her in the car seat wrong and she was all slouched iver m it was horrible. His can they staff not care whatsoever about the baby's safety

Return to “TV Discussions”