16&Pregnant S5+

FLOSSY77

Re: 16&Pregnant S5+

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

cakewalked wrote:
FLOSSY77 wrote:Eye patch lady and roach crib! WTF?
OMG that was BAD! I can't believe they bought a used mattress... almost as bad as a used car seat. Which.. who knows. Man, I feel bad for how those four girls were raised. But I like that Summer seemed to learn from her childhood. And this guy was probably the least douche-y one I've seen on 16 and P so far.. besides maybe Tyler.
I just read an update. They were actually married during the filming. They got married when she was 6 months pregnant. He has cheated on her since filming. They are working it out. I thought he was less douche-y also. lol

Unread post by Guest »

They live so close to me lol. I'm not use to that very southern accent because I live around military people from all over. I felt so bad for her though with her mother's addiction.

I've been in her shoes in a similar way with my mom growing up. I hurt for her watching it.
FLOSSY77

^ That was awful. So sad. I have to say she has a smart outlook and was very loving to her mom and sisters. I am sure she is a good mom. I don't agree with the in laws about a GED though. Get the GED go to community college, find a part time job, forget prom. That ship sailed.
FLOSSY77

OK one more rant..
I hate that these girls think they can pop out a baby and hand it over. They miss friends and school. So annoying. If my daughter got pregnant I am not buying a prom dress. I think she might miss a shift at Wendy's.

Tyler and Caitlyn will be good parents. She wants a baby to keep him or remake a story of them. She is such a sweet girl. Can you imagine all they have been through then he leaves her? He has tried. Guilt stops him. He does love her. Did you guys see Couple's Therapy? So sad for her. She is so insecure and connected to him. They are out of line with the adoptive parents. But that is because they are young.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

So opinions on Karley's episode?

Side note; who in their right minds name their twins similar sounding names? Amaya and Amariah? It's as bad as Aleeah and Aliannah.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
FLOSSY77

HAHA, I paused my tv to try and say the names together. Stupid names. Karley is a good mom. That loser she is with needs to grow up. Sad they got married. That isn't going to last.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

It was finally uploaded online and Jesus Christ what was with the mum squealing like a teenager? Your supposed to be the adult not the child. I understand frustration but come on be an example.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I feel bad for Karley. She was naive and irresponsible in getting pregnant but out of all the moms we've seen, she is hands down the one who most "gets it" (the magnitude of the situation) and doesn't try to paint it with rainbows and glitter and unicorns. I liked how realistic it was, seems like we've gotten more of that this season.

I was totally Team Karley's mom until the argument scene where she started acting like a crazy person. Poor Karley.
#FreeBen
FLOSSY77

I don't think her mom has ever had to deal with that kind of crap. She freaked. I think she handled herself well. I would of snatched that shithead by the ear and showed him the door.
Karley is a good mom and daughter. I feel so bad for her.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

cakewalked wrote:
Yue195 wrote:So opinions on Karley's episode?

Side note; who in their right minds name their twins similar sounding names? Amaya and Amariah? It's as bad as Aleeah and Aliannah.
Haven't watched it yet but I know someone who named their kids Jahkai and Jahkari.
You guys think that's bad? A girl I used to babysit was friends with twins named Briana and Brianda. No joke there's just a one letter difference and it's the exact same freaking name!
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

oooo! i didnt know about this page! i love 16 and pregnant. It is the only tv show i watch. We dont have tv, but i watch on line the next afternoon... I takes longer for them to upload in Canada. I will be back for the next episode, but will be a day late. Ha.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

I really liked Aleah and her episode
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I found the last episode reeeeeealy boring. I have nothing to say about it. Maybe it is me, but i just couldn't get into it and didn't fell any connection to the girl. I don't even recall her name at the moment.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Jazmin. Yeah he ep wasn't all that dramatic. I wonder how she got casted in the first place. Though I do have one thing to say, poor Dell, we finally have a father who actually wants to be a father and the parents just couldn't loosen the reigns a little so their granddaughter's father could be there as much as he wanted. I feel like they did it on purpose to drive him away as punishment for getting their daughter pregnant.

I liked Aleah's episode. Was pretty shocked they met at Juvi, but I thought it was great how she treated Noah no different from Peyton when she came and not once bash his mother.
FLOSSY77

I forgot her name. The girl that's baby had the cleft lip?
She was super annoying. All of a sudden she is a born again virgin after getting pregnant. Her boyfriend looked like Dallas Buyers Club. Poor guy was the most together of most young dads. All he wanted was some lovin'. lol
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

So i watched the Dr Drew special that was on last week. I can't remember what his name was, but they portrayed him as slacker, no job, always high.I think it was the one wwhere the family were in a restaurant and made him go to the bathroom and take a pee test. (classy) to determine if he had any drugs in his system. Anyway, it was negative. On the episode last week, he impressed dr drew by saying he had a job. But then shortly after that, said he was always high, day and night or something like that. i thought he did look a bit dazed during the interview. But the job he has is COACHING LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL! How can he do that, be a role model to little boys and always be high. Even if he was exaggerating, he should not be talking like that. He is supposed to be a role model as a coach for kids. Also, i think his drug of choice was marijuana and unless he live in Colorado, it is ILLEGAL Dr drew did not even address those issues. There have been several times in the various seasons where something has come up and i thought that Dr Drew should have addressed something. i hope the Little league baseball coaches hear about his drug use and fire the guy. That is terrible. Lots of kids dont have dads and look elsewhere for a role model. He had no issues talking about his drug use and any kids watching that could start thinking that drug use is cool and ok . This guy should not be in a leadership role with kids.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

i am sorry, I think the guy was an umpire, not a coach for Little League. Not exactly the same, but still in a leadership role with kids. I would think the organization would not want anyone on their staff using drugs habitually, especially since the guy made no secrets about it and spoke so freely and saw nothing wrong with it.
FLOSSY77

I thought the same. Hope he gets fired. She acts like a doormat though.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

So Jordan ( the girl that was couch surfing/homeless when pregnant) is a stripper now. Honestly not surprised but home girl should of just sucked it up and ditched her boyfriend and gone back home. Her friend with the ridiculous name Sugar had more common sense and saw this failing then the two put together. Poor Evie.
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by VolcomCherry »

Where did you read that ?
I just read an article yesterday saying she's studying right now and making a life for herself ? Hmmmm backyard I google lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “TV Discussions”