Shaytards Part 1

babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Shaytards Part 1

Unread post by babyspice »

I know there's a thread on GG, but it's hard to keep up with it. So I made one on here
queenofhearts
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Shaytards Part 1

Unread post by queenofhearts »

I used to watch them a lot around the time Daxton was born. Stopped watching bc it was hard for me to watch those kittens they got get picked off one by one bc they left them out to fend for themselves. Shay has gotten too high and mighty for me and his little rants are stupid. They way they treat their pets and their preachiness makes it tough for me to stomach them.
Cute kids though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

They just give me a weird vibe. Their minions are the worst!
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

I don't know a lot about them other then the fact that their the first youtube family. Anything really like controversial about them or any big drama happen with them at one point?

I am so cat making home alone face right now.
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

Sometimes I feel like Emmi gets pushed back because of Avia. I stopped watching them a long time ago

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

Nothing too controversial that I know of, other than them changing a lot since getting their millions, as well as generally not caring for their animals properly and being really unsafe with their kids.

Also, I think Gavin is the sweetest young man, and if I ever had a son I would pray for him to be as thoughtful and kind as Gavin. In the last vlog he literally gave Daxton the shirt off his back while his dumbass parents watched and vlogged their 1 year old shivering and crying because he was so cold. #teamsontard
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

I used to love them and started watching when Brock was born. I didn't have time so I didn't watch for like a year. Started watching again when Daxton was born and stopped again because the vlogs were way too long and the schedule was dumb.

I hate how they have no carseat safety. They had Daxton in Brock's booster seat with a regular seat belt a couple months ago
Arieya
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Arieya »

babyspice wrote:Sometimes I feel like Emmi gets pushed back because of Avia. I stopped watching them a long time ago

So it's not just me that feels like Emmi gets left out! I've tried making comments about this but get nothing but minion attacks (of course). Out of all the kids she seems to get the least attention.
Cranberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cranberry »

Arieya wrote:
babyspice wrote:Sometimes I feel like Emmi gets pushed back because of Avia. I stopped watching them a long time ago

So it's not just me that feels like Emmi gets left out! I've tried making comments about this but get nothing but minion attacks (of course). Out of all the kids she seems to get the least attention.
Part of it's just being the middle child of five. She's also probably the shyest of the clan. I think the oldest three get equally neglected, lol. It just depends on what vlog you watch. If you watch the really early vlogs from when Emmi was a baby, she's the clear favorite. I always felt so bad for Avia. And then once Brock is born, she's suddenly forgotten. Shay and Colette always seem to favor the youngest.
queenofhearts
Amateur
Amateur

Shay has been getting torn a new asshole for naming his weight loss book "Fat dad, Fat son". Poor Gavin is such a sweet soul. I think Emmi ends up getting neglected because she's not as loud as the other middle children, then Daxton is the baby so he gets that attention and Gavin is the oldest so he gets that and Emmi... Gets nothing lol.

Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

He seriously named his book that? Are you kidding me?!

I'm sure Gavin may have self esteem issues, or could in the future, and his own father calling him fat, whether it's for a book or not, is not going to help.
SAHMof1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SAHMof1 »

Whoa, I really enjoy(ed?) the shaytards over the years, been watching off and on since Colette was pregnant with Brock, but hardly have time to watch their vlogs much anymore but what's the deal with the book and that awful title!!? Where does he talk about it?

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

I love the shaytards! I think neglect is the wrong word for how emi is treated. I dont think its neglect, i think its that she has lower self esteem compared to some of the other kids. Avias attitude towards her at times is not nice and ive noticed she tends to hang more with her little brother brock. I think shay and collette have noticed her self esteem is lower and try to help her by encouraging her to push herself and try new things. But its very apparent she has self doubt. I think shay has built up avias ego too much to the point where she feels shes better than other people. In one vlog shay told avia she was the most daring out off all the kids and since then i noticed a change in her like she really is trying to live up to that label. Gavin is a huge sweetheart. He just seems like such a kind and level headed child. But shay needs to stop commenting on his weight. Although he doesnt seen to get physicallt upset ut could affect how he sees himself and could affect him more strongly later in life, especially when hes a teenager. Overall i do enjoy their vlogs & i love their upbeat energy.

Sent from my SM-G313ML using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I have been watching off and on for a few months. The dangerous/stupid decisions these people make amaze me.

Shay is manic. Collete is exhausted. Gavin is a saint. That's about all I have to say about that.

queenofhearts
Amateur
Amateur

If you google shay Carl book it comes up. It's actually "Fat Dad, Fat Kid", sorry, but he's writing w Gavin so it's obviously directed at him.

HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

I dunno, I kind of get the impression that King Shay doesn't like Emmi very much? Just the way he is constantly teasing her seems a bit mean-spirited. I don't know if that's a middle child thing or just a personality thing. Someone on GG speculated that Shay's personality doesn't mesh well with Gavin's and I agree. Gavin is studious, quiet, reserved- basically the opposite of Shay. He's such a good young man and I think it's AWFUL that Shay is focusing on his weight just to sell a book.
Cranberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cranberry »

Anyone else think Colette will be pregnant soon?
SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

Cranberry wrote:Anyone else think Colette will be pregnant soon?
I give her the end of this year or early next year. The have millions now and the are Mormon so that may be why they have a big family. They will probably be with 10 kids before their 40.

Sent from my SGH-I957R using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude 8-)
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Cranberry, I thought that we were going to get a pregnancy announcement when
the video 'we got a big surprise for you' came out this week. Turns out it was one of those
wind back videos lol . but I definitely think they will have another baby, especially
given their financial situation.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Does anybody know if Shay was always upbeat and optimistic?
I'm curious to know whether it is a learned behaviour
(something he taught himself later in life) or whether
it's a part of his personality. I'd be interested to know
what he was like as a child, how he behaved at school,
what his social circle was like.

Return to “Q-Z”