Shaytards Part 1

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shaytards Part 1

Unread post by luci417 »

DoodleBop wrote:So Colette posted a video. I had a funny feeling this would be spun to how God is using Shay cheating\alcoholism etc as a way to teach her something. "life happened" these Mormon vloggers make it out like women just have to keep forgiving, keep putting up with more and more. Why is it the women have to learn the most lessons. She's trying to sell it hard. Whatever gets you through the day girl but you're raising two daughters who'll grow up and when they're boyfriends\husbands cheat on them remind them it's teaching them lessons right. :?
OK now I've read all of the thread haha, I watched the whole thing and it was disturbing how she was so manic and all over the place and kept saying 'I feel really good right now! I am so full of joy!' it sure as fuck doesn't look like she is. It looks like she's repressed it to the point where she's convinced herself that she's not angry and Shay didn't betray her at all it was just a healing experience from god. UUUUUUUGH. But yeah if she forgives enough shit he's sure to change right? I totally agree about her daughters, but I'd also question what this teaches her sons. Too many men think that they deserve to be forgiven anything in a relationship just because they're sorry and I wouldn't want MY son to think cheating was just 'a mistake' or 'a moment of weakness' that his wife had to forgive. Fuck raising another generation of tolerant women because all it does is create men like this.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

These women say they hate this behavior but then it seems as if children have more expectations than men. A man makes a mistake and it must have been the devil and he needs to reaffirm his life to Jesus and well you know he's only human...but let a mistake be made by his equally human wife or child. It does raise boys to believe this is normal behavior. Three sons in that house who will grow up they can drink and cheat and really there will be no consequences.

The youtube community didn't even call him out for the most part. Many people who are known for calling things out - oh he's my friend and totally bought this alcoholism bullshit. Colette being like I don't care what people think over and over oh yes hon you do care a lot. When the kids are grown and gone she's going to realize she's in a marriage that's been dead for so long and she's going to have nothing.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

She can say she’s happy all she wants but her eyes say otherwise. She looks so sad and defeated in her eyes. She isn’t fooling anyone, I think she’s miserable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I hate how she is being promoted as strong by the other girls on Mom's View and the latest thumbnail with them gathered around here with their title made me not click and watch.
Strong is leaving. Strong is leaving the security of a marriage, even one that's a sham, the money and fame you got with it, the house, whatever your gleened from the marriage.
Staying is easy because you basically even stated you get to keep everything but your pride and your perfect image of your marriage intact. It is not the brave/strong way. Not in a million years.

She is teaching her girls you can be disrespected, cheated on, made a fool of and just take it. She is teaching her boys they can get away with murder in a marriage with a woman with no backbone. I like Colette but she is lying to us and everyone else if she thinks she is a strong independent woman because she says so. Yeah you run right back to that mansion with your lying, drunk cheater husband who got caught. I am sure he had done this in the past. No way she would let us know that. It looks better to say it was one time, he was drunk and she forgave.
I have lost all respect for her.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

staceybrax wrote:She can say she’s happy all she wants but her eyes say otherwise. She looks so sad and defeated in her eyes. She isn’t fooling anyone, I think she’s miserable.

She looked like she was about to burst into tears at any moment.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Shay just posted something to his FB page or someone who works for him did. I forgot I still followed him. Yuck. Unliked that page.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

This is too good not to share.
Today the ladies on the mom's view decided to educate young ladies on their periods.
There was so much misinformation but the best was this. At first she had said you bleed from your ovaries, nobody has still corrected her that it is not true you only alternate ovaries. Sometimes you use the same ovary over and over, also you drop more than one egg as well. This is how we get fraternal twins or natural multiple births Carlie (meaning no drugs are used to cause stimulation to make more eggs drop).
This is her 2nd edit.
CarlieStylez
11 hours ago
Guys I totally got it confused. Your cervix wall sheds every month but only one ovary drops an egg every other month or they take turns. One a month! I hope that doesn’t confuse any young women!
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Carlie is dumb as hell.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Yep, I watched that video and cringed the whole way through. The only good part in my opinion was Kayli talking about how you don't need to be embarrassed because it's a part of life and happens to every woman. She had a good message for young girls.
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

Thoughts on this video Shay posted?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He's not sorry. He's sorry he got caught. Anyone who blames his cheating on his nature, is copping out. And the fake crying and screaming were sickening.
The comments are disgusting. Either they have a lot of words blocked, or they have someone on rapid delete duty. Because all the comments are all lovey dovey. It's sick.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

I couldn’t tell if he was fake crying or just laughing. It was so cringeworthy.
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

He’s completely fake.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

He always has to grown out his hair and have a homeless man beard when he needs people to pity him.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I couldn’t watch it all. He makes me physically ill. Probably because I’ve been cheated on and it fucking hurts and now I’m bitter.

His crying with no tears didn’t convince me at all that he is remorseful. He’s like all serial cheaters, he’s sorry he got caught not that he did it. If he hadn’t been caught he would still be sliding into the cam girls DMs on the daily while Colette worships with ground he walks on and solely raises the kids. She deserves so much better than that lying sack of shit.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

I’m seeing a lot of comments calling him out. Worst acting I’ve seen in awhile and that’s saying something.

Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

I couldnt listen to the whole thing.. ugh. I was on Colette's side and thought she made the hard decision to keep her family together but now... Idk he grosses me out and should not have come back to youtube so soon.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

If he hadn't been trying to sneak back on through Instagram and other things building up to this, I was waiting for this video and here it is, and if he had truly seemed remorseful and have tears and not seem like a bad acting audition, and if it didn't mean that he was literally losing millions by not vlogging all this time, I might of had a smidgen of feeling from that video.

Now hold up your hand if he is planning a comeback that he says he wasn't planning. Shaytards Christmas 2017 anybody?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

KaterTot wrote:If he hadn't been trying to sneak back on through Instagram and other things building up to this, I was waiting for this video and here it is, and if he had truly seemed remorseful and have tears and not seem like a bad acting audition, and if it didn't mean that he was literally losing millions by not vlogging all this time, I might of had a smidgen of feeling from that video.

Now hold up your hand if he is planning a comeback that he says he wasn't planning. Shaytards Christmas 2017 anybody?
pH, he definitely wants to do a big happy family Shaytards Christmas.

I can't believe he thinks it's more important that he forgives himself than that Colette forgives him. And did he think for a second about what his kids will think? Or their friends? And all that crap about his natural manly urges-- sick. What is he teaching his sons? That all men are just naturally cheaters? What a pig.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

He probably misses how it feeds his ego and they probably had to curb their spending. Obviously by any normal person's standard they're not broke having selling Maker but I have a funny feeling going from their food stamp days they got comfortable spending whatever they wanted.

The poor kids. Their friends all watched the vlogs. Everyone knew. Hopefully most parents told their kids not to say anything still. They had to live with shame because of their dad and he goes on the internet to feed his ego. Which is what got him into this mess his ego...not his manly urges.

Return to “Q-Z”